ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Today Aaradhya turns 7. I still remember being awake all night this day 7 years ago waiting for the good news to come in from Seven Hills Hospital in Mumbai. When it was almost 7 AM, I just couldn't keep up any longer and took a short nap. I woke up at around 11, and the first thing I did was open this forum, and I saw "It's a girl" post. It had already been 10+ pages. Can still never forget that moment. I was praying to god that it be a girl and it was. Thanks to IF for delivering that news to me.

What are some of your favourite memories associated with Bollywood forum?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My favorite memory on IF is the most recent one, the thread 'Katrina has a cameo again in Zero' and the bawal that happened between the fan groups. ðŸ˜³ Edited by Ratukrus - 5 years ago
Katrina bashing from her family to her father. When I joined in 2013 it was fun to bash her by people here. She was called transgender n it had 100 of likes . It was horrible but it also helped me to strong in online world as i was like tv fan who couldnt handle a thing against my fave.Over the years it has changed n I feel bcoz of the way she carried herself. 😳 Good to see her getting support now😳
Having gud relationship with blue ice di who always supported me and called me out when I was wrong. Then making frnd with akash  darling samiara king ayesha zandu bhaiya. Vivian fans . It is memorable
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
2011-2014
While the whole forum was busy with the Khan and Katrina/Kareena fanwars and BO numbers, the CC was like heaven. Innumerable memories of lovely interactions with such lovely people who I'm thankfully still in touch with. God knows what all would be discussed in the CC. This was way before the CC got ruined suddenly with new members going all personal and shit. Be it food or a freaking storm,we would discuss everything and that too with a lot of humour.

Then the MOTW threads.One of the BEST memories for me till date in the forum. Hilarious questions and equally hilarious answers. Some going on for weeks and some going MIA.

Then the Desi Subtitles Zindabad thread. This was the first time the topic was introduced and I would crack up at every freaking post. 🤣

Then the whole confusion over which basanti is pregnant. Naach Basanti or Bheegi Basanti and people congratulating the wrong Basanti. ðŸ˜† Pregnancy se yaad aaya, Maddy's fictional pregnancy congratulatory topics and Som's fictional wedding congratulatory topic. Maddy, THE BEST MOD ON BWF HISTORY!

I also remember there was a game thread too for a while. A truth or dare kind of a thing where Kruti.S(I think) made a false proposal to some member and he got really excited and she had to bring him back from his lala land all heartbroken.😆

Also,suddenly there was this dicussion where we were all sharing gaalis in our mother tongue and what they meant. I still remember Dex's nepali gaali- Goo kha mor!! ðŸ¤£

I miss everything that happened in those three years in the forum. The whole CC gang...and the one liner mavericks- Mogli,Kal-El,Ritz and the legend of them all- Jess with her one liner- ok gtg talk to you later.😆

I'm sure there are many more but these come across my mind right now. I can't even express properly how much fun it was to visit the forum after a shitty day. Sab jaise apne lagte the...

Abhi... everything is so blaah...people get personal, no one discusses about films anymore, people hardly discuss music in the music chit chat forum( earlier there used to be some major adda in that thread)...everyone somehow is angry and rude...toh hum bhi adjust ho gaye waise hi... :/

Incase there's anyone from the old gang still hanging out here,you know who you are and you know who I am...so let's keep it a secret within ourselves and lets not talk about our old ID's pls.😃 . Big hug to you all!
Edited by Movie-Madaari - 5 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
Met Maddy. Learnt a very important life lesson from her.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The gossip threads.
All the best goss I got was from there!
MEB, Scorpio velvet.
The start of DeepVeer - shipping them with ibelieveinpink, Zara, Hermione, Men, Mages 
Drooling over veer in BM trailer n
My favourite memories are all the BM threads and the celebration!
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
.Edited by Mishh007 - 5 years ago
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Silently reading the fanwars. Best feeling ever. National pasttime is fighting.:))
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Sonam's wedding was one of the happy memories. 
My best memory has to be Sanju becoming an ATBB and the fun all RK fans had in bumping anti Sanju n anti RK threads. ðŸ˜†
Hv been active here only since the past 8-9 months so thats all. 
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I like coming to bwf to discuss Bollywood. Me and mum, like to watch movies, but other than her and my college friends, I don't discuss Bollywood much irl. Only on IF, are movies treated as events and all the anticipation, fanwar , ecstasy depending on the number of records the movie breaks. I love it!😊😆