Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Ipkknd forum.. that forum was peak of everything I have seen on IF. Love..hate ...drama.. bashings.. fan fictions .. dissections . Everything . Refreshing a page in 10 min will have a different set of posts again.. The page reached 10000 posts some time back after the show got over . Some wonderful fictions are out there on this forum and otherwise that still gets me hooked ..Nothing like that has happened ever..
Sonam's marriage thread was love ,happiness.And i dont even like Sonam..d.Everyonelaughin dancing singing together.. it felt like m the part of the wedding.. Other wedding threads are so boring ..turns ito celebrity fan wars all the time.. making u forget the content of the actual post..
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Loveo2o

2011- 2013 

IF was so lively and fun

gosh that IPKKND forum was blockbuster

I agree so much fun that thread was.
DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Ipkknd forum.. that forum was peak of everything I have seen on IF. Love..hate ...drama.. bashings.. fan fictions .. dissections . Everything . Refreshing a page in 10 min will have a different set of posts again.. The page reached 10000 posts some time back after the show got over . Some wonderful fictions are out there on this forum and otherwise that still gets me hooked ..Nothing like that has happened ever..

Sonam's marriage thread was love ,happiness.And i dont even like Sonam..d.Everyonelaughin dancing singing together.. it felt like m the part of the wedding.. Other wedding threads are so boring ..turns ito celebrity fan wars all the time.. making u forget the content of the actual post..

Not even 10 minutes, sometimes 1 minute would be enough, especially during Dec 2011-Jan 2012 during Payal-Akash wedding which had Teri Meri, poolside cheek kisses, bangle in wrist removing scene, waiter scene and what not 😆 Ah good ol' days; when we were all so over emotional and immature with the bashing, personal attacks etc 😆 I remember the forum was SO popular that 4 Lions had created an account here to try and calm us down ðŸĪĢ I don't think there'll ever be another show like this 😆 There was something just right about the dynamics of the show, despite the pinning against wall, usual Gul regression with ML manhandling FL, cliches, angry ML, bubbly FL etc. No wonder the cast and crew ended up being so close and eventually the best of friends today :)
Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Not even 10 minutes, sometimes 1 minute would be enough, especially during Dec 2011-Jan 2012 during Payal-Akash wedding which had Teri Meri, poolside cheek kisses, bangle in wrist removing scene, waiter scene and what not 😆 Ah good ol' days; when we were all so over emotional and immature with the bashing, personal attacks etc 😆 I remember the forum was SO popular that 4 Lions had created an account here to try and calm us down ðŸĪĢ I don't think there'll ever be another show like this 😆 There was something just right about the dynamics of the show, despite the pinning against wall, usual Gul regression with ML manhandling FL, cliches, angry ML, bubbly FL etc. No wonder the cast and crew ended up being so close and eventually the best of friends today :)

I know .. 10 min was a typo..I actually meant 1 min.. I remember just after the Holi episode telecast..IF crashed unable to cope up with number of posts that's kept on coming..Sobti was even asked Abt that in one of the interviews . Such was the madness...One spoiler picture and forum would ho crazy..discussing what was this costume meant for..

I don't see that craziness..anymore.. not for any show at the moment.. I don't mean that IPK was the best one..We know it was not..We know it was taken up from here and there...And still till date we r a bit crazy . For my craziness I give the credit to the fan fictions..and may be were the insane lot..

Anyway may I know which movie/series is this gif of urs from?
DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I know .. 10 min was a typo..I actually meant 1 min.. I remember just after the Holi episode telecast..IF crashed unable to cope up with number of posts that's kept on coming..Sobti was even asked Abt that in one of the interviews . Such was the madness...One spoiler picture and forum would ho crazy..discussing what was this costume meant for..

I don't see that craziness..anymore.. not for any show at the moment.. I don't mean that IPK was the best one..We know it was not..We know it was taken up from here and there...And still till date we r a bit crazy . For my craziness I give the credit to the fan fictions..and may be were the insane lot..

Anyway may I know which movie/series is this gif of urs from?

Yeah 😆 
Barun actually had no idea of the magnitude of his fan following until SPL 2012. Plus that was at the time the show shut down when he left, so the uproar was at its peak at that time 😆

The siggies? It's from the Vampire Diaries.
Edited by DushtKanya - 5 years ago
Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DMG forum. It was a warzone.  ðŸĪŠ
Skincare and beauty related threads on BW forum.  Edited by Fawad321 - 5 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Yeah 😆 
Barun actually had no idea of the magnitude of his fan following until SPL 2012. Plus that was at the time the show shut down when he left, so the uproar was at its peak at that time 😆

The siggies? It's from the Vampire Diaries.

Shutting down the show..well that was another level..nobody expected it to happen for just and actor..coz actors come and go..but the show must go on..IF was another madness that time..That guy somehow did not utilise his fan following that time..with bad choices.. tu hai Mera Sunday was good but did not do much for his career..Now that craze for him has died down.. unfortunately..