Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinku18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally the wait is over... After the sensuous hug, even more sensuous kiss. Amazing update and the description of their wild and uncontrollable desires. Loved it. Seriously can't wait for the next update.
Pallavi_PK thumbnail
Hey dear thanks for the PM
I like the twist...samainas kiss...u have written that movement really good...

Cant wait for next...
SAMAINA1999 thumbnail
So nice next part post soon ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰
Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear 
I have no words to xpress this Chapter...
Loved Sameer's Possessive side... Sameer ka toh bas chale Ki woh saare ladko KO Naina ke hathon se rakhi bhandhwadhe...
And last part was just superb with hot and steamy romance and FINALLY Sameer ka sapna pura ho hi gaya Bechara kitna tadap raha tha Akhir ka woh sach ho hi gaya... Main toh puri tarah blush kar rahi thi and Sam ko tho Bas rukh me ka sawal hi nahi paida hota 

Anyways Chapter was Really Awesome...
Please update next chapter ASAP..

And on next chapter I don't need Naina/Sameer feeling guilty about it And Jaldh hi Un Duno ka confession kar hi dho..

KEEP SMILING
THULASI NAIR 
Samaina9 thumbnail
Nyc update... Continue updating...
ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a lovely update 
The way u described the buildup to the match ,the toss,the batting by opponents and then by our hero was just awesome 

Dahi shakkar part too was so sweetly written ...

And as for the last part 
Ahem ahem *** *** 
Simply fantastic  
Dharapriya thumbnail
 In love with the story more and more as it is progressing. Very nice. The way u write and describe each and everything is so overwhelming. The cricket match was so exciting. And the win was cherry on top. And the twist was just super duper hit yaar. Totally unexpected. Keep writing 
sonika.divyansh thumbnail
I liked the update bt I was hoping they will be physical after sam realises his love fr her bt lets see what is in the kitty fr us
sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update dear. Ty for pm 
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting story , just finished reading all the parts...
The story started off with their childhood, giving in the much required background for their love story ahead.
Then came a weak phase of sameer, but the best thing was it got over quickly and that too with a self realization.
Both of them are attracted to each other and are falling for each other but are yet to express it to each other.
The freshest party encounter was totally filmy but loved it.
Sameer portrays full haq on naina , his sense of possessiveness towards her comes naturally to him, after all he has been her savior all the time since childhood.
And wow the kiss was sure a surprise. It felt so right to them. It would be interested to see what happens next as the kiss happened prior to any kind of acceptance on both the sides.

Chalo ab to jaldi deco next part, time details comments mein first time de rahi hoon.