My brother's best friend - ff (New thread updated)

YUDKBHT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I  have been reading a lot of Samaina stories nowadays and an idea striked my mind too.
PROLOGUE
The night was special. Anyone could tell. The Aggarwal house was filled with noises coming from everywhere. The  air was filled with the smell of mouth watering food and there was an unusual excitement. It was Pralay Babu's birthday afterall. Taiji was instructing Preeti to be a little sensitive towards the special day and be a little help while Bela was hurrying around the house, looking for any mistake in the decorations. 

'O Bai, itna kaam pada hai aur yeh Naina kaha mar gayi. Itni kaamchor hai yeh ladki. Pata nahi sasural jaake kya karegi !'

Suddenly,  a beautiful and petite girl came running. She had long and silky hair that fell to her waist, almond shaped eyes and huge smile. She carried an air of innocence around her. 

Taiji looked at her with distaste and remarked, ' Ne vah, bhai ka janamdin hai aur is maharani Ko uchalne koodne se hi fursat nahi hai. Bilkul Apne BAAP par gayi hai.  Jaa jaake rasoi se naashta lekar aa. Mehmaan aate hi honge.'

Naina silently left and began getting Taiji's expensive trays filled with delicious snacks and kept them on the table. Everyone was busy in their work when Taiji loudly said ' Arey Sameer beta aa Gaye bahut der laga di..'. She was beaming.

Naina immediately dropped the spoons she was carrying and looked at the door. A boy entered the house. He was wearing a brown coloured suit and matching new shoes. He had long silky hair and extremely handsome facial features. He strongly resembled the actor Salman Khan. He had the air of being extremely rich and all eyes immediately went to look at him.

Naina could not help but stare at him. She was about to fall when she again started the mental lecture "Get a hold on yourself you silly girl . He is Maheshwari, you are Aggarwal. He is a  player, he is extremely handsome ,every girl is after him, he doesn't even look at you, he is completely out of your bound"

The lecture seemed to go on forever, but was kindly interrupted when Arjun Aggarwal just entered the house and kept a hand on Sameer's shoulder and remarked, " Sorry Taiji, Sameer aur main ghoomne chale Gaye the. Abhi hi aaye the" 

Taiji looked satisfied with the answer and began interrogating them on where they went.

"And he is your brother's best friend"

Naina silently completed in her mind. 

Chapter 1- Page 2 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5046043&TPN=2

*Additional Chapter on Page 116, 118*

Liked it or not. 
Pls reply if I should continue or not ...

Edited by YUDKBHT - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Liked it.  Continue and pls pm me
acwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I would like to read this fiction and if it's your first story then your work is good but try to give a bit long updates. I'm not judging you I know it was prologue just a suggestion. Otherwise its good keep it up.  Edited by acwriter - 5 years ago
Janani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice start. You should definitely continue. PM me.
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sounds like it could get very interesting.
sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please continue  and pm me 
Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting...pls xontinue
YUDKBHT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the response guys!!!
Hitanshivyas thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You should continue ok no you have to continue waiting for the next update update soon
rdrb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting!!! Please continue!