Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YUDKBHT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NikiAries

A friend on forum recommended this story to me and so glad to have read it! Special thanks to that friend 😊
I like how you have chosen a slightly different way to narrate the story and changed the settings of the characters. Read all parts in one go today. Sameer and Naina's interactions were small and impactful, nothing OTT. Poor Naina, you portrayed her turmoil, heartbreak, and fight back so well. 

TBH I was disappointed in Part  4. I did not agree with Sameer's playboy ways since loneliness cannot be an excuse for losing control on self and behaving out of character, that is what separates the good from bad, the strong from weak. Had part 5 not be been posted today I might have given up from reading further. but you did a good job at redeeming Sameer's character atleast partially. Loved how friends, Naina or Nanu directly did not have to pull him out of his mess; he himself realized and rectified after hearing of Nanu's trust in him. That was the saving grace and spoke of Sameer's character. 
Sameer is clearly besotted by Naina. Special mention to you giving Naina a make over instead of putting her through Behenji routine in college, it is nice to read a different take! 
However, at this point what will be Naina's take after seeing him with other girls in the past is what I look forward to. Love is necessary but not enough alone to keep a relationship alive, trust and respect is needed as well. Sameer has shown concern and understanding for little Naina; now it will be interesting to see how to tackles this Naina or rather she deals with him😉

Thank god I posted, or I would have lost a good reader...

Thank u very much and u will see samaina conversations and further relationship..
YUDKBHT thumbnail

Originally posted by: gugul

New concept...nice stroy and beautiful narrative...I am liking it a lot now. And the last chapter has turned out very interesting. So Sameer wants to talk to the small pigtails girl Naina but now she has changed into a beautiful girl ! And Sameer is attracted towards her. But she is his best friend's sister! So he will be in a dilemma now. It will be interesting to see the interactions between Sameer and Naina in college.

Waiting for the next update! Keep writing!

Let's admit, this Naina is better that the pigtail wali Naina...
And yeah, best friend is a problem for both of them.
YUDKBHT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinku18

Loved it. The way you portrayed sameer's feelings was amazing. Can't wait long for the next one.

Sameer paida hi overexpressive hua tha... Maine zyada nahi Kiya.
YUDKBHT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasad98

Why did you stopped there?  Bad ..please Update soon 

Sorry for stopping. 
Next update mein pakka aage badungi
YUDKBHT thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Superb update.
Loved the way how Sameer changed for good by seeing his Nanu's trust. This guy is completely bowled by seeing the beauty of Naina. Can't wait to see how he is going to make a decent relation with her after feeling so much love and lust for this girl.
Continue soon.

Love and lust can go hand in hand...
Lekin Abhi love mein time hai.
Uski feelings Ko further change hota dekhna
YUDKBHT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidhimehra

Awesome story nd update where you changed sameer from a playboy image...hormones stucked to naina.

Waiting for nxt.

Playboy was just a phase... Now he is a teen with needs, only in case of Naina...
Khushiamaan77 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting...Waiting...Waiting 
Plz update next part ASAP 
gugul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When are you updating the story? Waiting !!
riyashailja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome storyline...can we get an update today?...plz😛👏
Simadi thumbnail
Wooow it's amazing
Waiting for the next update...