Haseen Naujawan XD

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ek taraf haseen naujawan to doosri taraf buddha ghoda without lagaam 🤣 🤣 

• Ved ka swag as she fired the gun!!
  • Mo is back in action aur kya saza di hai Namuna urf buddhe Naman ko 🤣 
  • Ghaseet ghaseet ke living room tak le gayi aur uski udhar ki choti kaat daali 🤣
  • Namanasur as usual was trying the same trick to fasao people in his chickni chupdi baatein 🤣 
  • Loved how the whole family was against Naman aur Mo ke haathon chodh diya 🤣 
  • Later he tried to manipulate Ved saying what will happen to my mom if I die... Buddhe khushi hogi GM ko aur kya 🤣 
  • Mo sucked out his soul aur buddha banake lift me patak diya 🤣 
  • Dillu entered the house and Pia was confused how did she manage to come inside? 
  • Later Dillu showed the dagger and said let's play a game.
  • Haarne wale ko inaam me maut milegi!
  • She gave the dagger back to Pia and told her to attack. 
  • Pia was going to attack her but she took Divya's form then Nishant and finally Ansh. 
  • Harsh was funny as haseen naujawan 🤣 Uff kya adaa thi iski 🤣
  • Nishant and pandit ji were playing teer kaman in the jungle and started following the arrow to locate where Pia is.
  • Dillu says your chance got over, you were given so many chances still you couldn't kill me, now it's my turn. Dillu captures Pia in a strange hoop.

Precap- Tumhari galti nahi hai Pia, Dilruba hai itni khoobsurat ki koi bhi ladki jal jaaye. Ansh is seen running and coming towards the house... Pakka kuch na kuch to todega hi😆
Edited by White-Lilac - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
W*F Pia. Imma slap her so hard. 😡
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

W*F Pia. Imma slap her so hard.  😡

She never uses her powers when needed 🥱
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

She can only use her powers on Ansh🥱
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

She can only use her powers on Ansh🥱

I know. Sometimes I feel Ansh ko saamne khada kar do and when she'll use her powers he should jump aside and whoever was standing behind Ansh wo shikaar ban jaayega😆😆
Arieltabi thumbnail

I know. Sometimes I feel Ansh ko saamne khada kar do and when she'll use her powers he should jump aside and whoever was standing behind Ansh wo shikaar ban jaayega😆😆

That's a good idea🤣
Or Ansh should always keep doing something to irritate her she will be pissed with him n will always be charged with powers😆
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Nah, nah..she does use her powers but only to push or stop her majnu but using powers when needed? Nahhh...let her cry and snivel like an idiot. *headdesk* Those powers are a waste on her, gadhi kahiki. 

BTW Dillu knows she is a Daivik? But she isn't worried? And she seems pretty sure that Davansh won't be able to enter the house through her Raakh Chakra. Does this mean only Pia can save herself?
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

That's a good idea🤣
Or Ansh should always keep doing something to irritate her she will be pissed with him n will always be charged with powers😆

Kya din aa gaye hai... We are planning how to awaken Pia's powers 🤣 
DV should irritate her... He's more karamati 🤣 
Arieltabi thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp9hO1UFic_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rh2p1jq3qsq5
OMG yeh kya kar diya Mo ne iska🤣🤣
But Damn I really wanted DV to beat the hell out of him. But ab iss buddhe ko DV kya marega😆
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ved pleading on naman's behalf was a dangerous move. While human he could still harm the family. He tried to burn their kids alive.
In Mahabbarat rather killing Arjun spared his bro in law with just a light punishment. He retaliated by killing Arjun' son

Mercy should not have been shown in the first place.

Mo was right humans are weak.

I just hope family doesn't turn fickle and turn on Mo beacause of Naman.