Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Nah, nah..she does use her powers but only to push or stop her majnu but using powers when needed? Nahhh...let her cry and snivel like an idiot. *headdesk* Those powers are a waste on her, gadhi kahiki. 

BTW Dillu knows she is a Daivik? But she isn't worried? And she seems pretty sure that Davansh won't be able to enter the house through her Raakh Chakra. Does this mean only Pia can save herself?

She does all kinds of experiments only on Ansh πŸ˜†

Nishant should teach her how to use her powers... If not attack then she should at least learn to protect herself πŸ₯±

Dillu bhi poori research karke aayi hai πŸ˜† Pia is a Revavanshi and a daivik, so she has more powers lekin use nahi karegi
This raakh chakra definitely has some role and it might stop Ansh from reaching Pia but DV will move heaven and Earth to reach his mate. I still want them to fight Dillu together, not just DV or Daivik alone! 
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp9hO1UFic_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rh2p1jq3qsq5

OMG yeh kya kar diya Mo ne iska 🀣🀣
But Damn I really wanted DV to beat the hell out of him. But ab iss buddhe ko DV kya maregaπŸ˜†

Now he's not going to return back! πŸ˜†
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Sometimes I feel Ansh ko saamne khada kar do and when she'll use her powers he should jump aside and whoever was standing behind Ansh wo shikaar ban jaayegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mujhe bhi ye idea aya tha Hriti πŸ€£ Kamaal ka idea hai πŸ˜†
Bee222 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp9hO1UFic_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rh2p1jq3qsq5

OMG yeh kya kar diya Mo ne iska 🀣🀣
But Damn I really wanted DV to beat the hell out of him. But ab iss buddhe ko DV kya maregaπŸ˜†

Even I wanted to see him pitaofied by DV but ab to next appointment agle janam ki hai πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Ved pleading on naman's behalf was a dangerous move. While human he could still harm the family. He tried to burn their kids alive.

In Mahabbarat rather killing Arjun spared his bro in law with just a light punishment. He retaliated by killing Arjun' son

Mercy should not have been shown in the first place.

Mo was right humans are weak.

I just hope family doesn't turn fickle and turn on Mo beacause of Naman.

Ved is way to emotional but both Ved and Mo were right at their places! Ved was thinking about him because of humanity whereas Mo punished him as she is a  daayan. He was given chance to back out but he chose to be a daayan and go behind Mo's choti, you reap what you sow!
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Mujhe bhi ye idea aya tha Hriti πŸ€£ Kamaal ka idea hai πŸ˜†

Humari soch bilkul ek jaisi hai 🀣 
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

She does all kinds of experiments only on Ansh  πŸ˜†

Nishant should teach her how to use her powers... If not attack then she should at least learn to protect herself πŸ₯±

Dillu bhi poori research karke aayi hai πŸ˜† Pia is a Revavanshi and a daivik, so she has more powers lekin use nahi karegi
This raakh chakra definitely has some role and it might stop Ansh from reaching Pia but DV will move heaven and Earth to reach his mate. I still want them to fight Dillu together, not just DV or Daivik alone! 

Does ReevaVanshis have any powers??? I don't think so. I feel they r just well trained to kill Dayans n other supernatural creatures. They definitely have acquired knowledge on them n learned how to defeat them. But I doubt they have any special powers.

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Nah, nah..she does use her powers but only to push or stop her majnu but using powers when needed? Nahhh...let her cry and snivel like an idiot. *headdesk* Those powers are a waste on her, gadhi kahiki. 

BTW Dillu knows she is a Daivik? But she isn't worried? And she seems pretty sure that Davansh won't be able to enter the house through her Raakh Chakra. Does this mean only Pia can save herself?

@bold: tab to ho gayi kahaani khatam *facepalm* DV ke bina na isme powers aati hai aur na ye unhen use kar paati hai πŸ€”
White-Lilac thumbnail

Does ReevaVanshis have any powers??? I don't think so. I feel they r just well trained to kill Dayans n other supernatural creatures. They definitely have acquired knowledge on them n learned how to defeat them. But I doubt they have any special powers.

Revavanshi's don't have any special powers but they have an idea about how to tackle such creatures. Even Pia knows a lot about supernatural world but she neither uses her powers nor her brains πŸ˜†
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

@bold: tab to ho gayi kahaani khatam *facepalm* DV ke bina na isme powers aati hai aur na ye unhen use kar paati hai πŸ€”

Ansh/DV won't be standing there as a statue... He would definitely do something!