Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rags-1185 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow! After living in box for 20 years, how come chudail knows about pia so much?
I thought pia will attack her when chudail took ansh form because of past record. 

But everyone act as chudail is on spot.

I am so happy namun got punished, next it's ruby's turn.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

She never uses her powers when needed 🥱

If she did, we wouldn't see Ansh running towards the house to save!!

So, make up  your minds, Pia simply being a badass all the time or Ansh saving her!!!!

I have made peace with Pia not using her powers ever to save herself!! Koi aur ho, toh use karti hain but never for herself!! 
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rags-1185

Wow! After living in box for 20 years, how come chudail knows about pia so much?

I thought pia will attack her when chudail took ansh form because of past record. 

But everyone act as chudail is on spot.

I am so happy namun got punished, next it's ruby's turn.

Ruby ko maar dalo, please!! I can't stand her!! 😡😡
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL true. Why can't they be sexy times experiments? We would love to watch those.😉 😆

How much info did Mo give to Saavi to relay to Dillu anyway? 😆 She literally knows everything, even that Ansh is a DV.

Honestly, he shouldn't bother. Let that idiot save herself for once. I hope that RC keeps him out and Pia HAS to save herself no matter what or die. After that, yeah, Daivik and DV can together fight Dillu. I so hope and wish that Pia gets trained by Nishant ASAP. She is supposed to be all powerful but acts like a bheegi billi. 

The world may end if Pia uses her brain you know. She is trying to save the world by her brilliant job of not using her brain. So gallant of her. 😳

Lol we all are waiting for that 😆

Ansh's eyes were glowing so maybe she came to know from that... Tried to justify this on my own 😆

Pia should learn to do something on her own... I want her to save herself uske baad Daivik DV saath milke jo karna hai kare 😆 Nishant is the only person who can train Pia right now so that she stops wasting her powers on her saajna 😆 Zaalim biwi feels 🤣 

Instead of getting out of the house and fight Dillu she chose to sit inside and wait for Dillu to complete the RC  Ye dimaag use nahi karna chahti ya dimaag hai hi nahi 🥱
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

New to nazar..awesome update.

Welcome to the forum 😊
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

If she did, we wouldn't see Ansh running towards the house to save!!

So, make up  your minds, Pia simply being a badass all the time or Ansh saving her!!!!

I have made peace with Pia not using her powers ever to save herself!! Koi aur ho, toh use karti hain but never for herself!! 

Though we all love the hero saving heroin kind of scenes but it is not any normal show... Pia is a daivik and she is supposed to save herself and others from evil creatures and not to stand and cry buckets 😆

Bas khudse ghar ke bahar aa jaaye uske baad Dillu se DV akela bhi ladega tab bhi mujhe koi problem nahi hai😆
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Though we all love the hero saving heroin kind of scenes but it is not any normal show... Pia is a daivik and she is supposed to save herself and others from evil creatures and not to stand and cry buckets 😆

Bas khudse ghar ke bahar aa jaaye uske baad Dillu se DV akela bhi ladega tab bhi mujhe koi problem nahi hai😆

Arey yeh, GK ka show hain!! This is all we will get to see!!!!  😆

Kuch aur ummeed nahi kar sakte!!! 😆

Main toh pagal ho gayi hoon iss show ke chakkar mein!!! 🤪
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I'm absolutely loving sreejita's performance as a chudail. She's effortlessly evil, cute, creepy at the same time. 👏
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I'm absolutely loving sreejita's performance as a chudail. She's effortlessly evil, cute, creepy at the same time. 👏

Yep!! Absolutely!!! 
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ansh is having a wound in his abdomen...