Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TruthIsBitter

What they want to portray is that a working woman who is dedicated to her career can not be a good wife or mother. They want to say that you either become a doctor or become a wife/mother.

Mauli was not a good wife, She did not give Kunal the proper "Kheer" doses that she should have as a wife, She did not dance in rain wearing all designer Saree, and she did not try to play a victim and tried to commit suicide.

Mauli is a bad mother because she decided to raise that child alone instead forcing her responsibilities on a man who was hell bent on rejecting/denying that kid's existence.

These writers purposely use such dialogues to show and make people "believe" that somewhere Mauli was at fault too but alas no such thing gonna happen.

at first it was about Nandini the divine woman with divine beauty and qualities and now its about her divine daughter who doesnt have a mom and family. 😊

Satyavachan 👏
Sattvas thumbnail
Each and every kid in this age complains to working father n mother for not giving enough time.If we give time also still they does..kids are kids they shouts they scream...they always needs their parents.its natural and it happens in every family.As they grow up they slowly slowly understands the situation.tats what happens.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My cousin is a single mother to twins, she is a lecturer in government school so her posting is in remote village area, her daughters live with her sister's family in the capital city for better education and health. She meets them on festivals only and they visit us from time to time, they are now 8 and extremely intelligent kids. I remember they used to cry when she had to leave for school but not once did they say that they hate her or anything in that manner.
Kids don't use words like "Hate" and Mishti is just 5 years old, I don't think why is it so normal for people here to hear kids saying such words, hate is not a part of curriculum for children and I am baffled at how loosely it was used and received by progressive society
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sattvas

Each and every kid in this age complains to working father n mother for not giving enough time.If we give time also still they does..kids are kids they shouts they scream...they always needs their parents.its natural and it happens in every family.As they grow up they slowly slowly understands the situation.tats what happens.

Divine couple ki divine beti is above all these childish tantrums
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

please dont tell me what should I talk or not
cvs can't show each and every minute details in. serial .. Kunal might be practicing it home .it is not necessary that cvs should show every thing

And so what is true mirror of society according to u .chaand. tare tod ke laana?

in reality when. husband abandoned wife then   husband mother father also abandon their daughter in law .in reality no in-law will     break their relationship with son for sake of daughter in law

thanks fully atleast in serial. in-law r. supporting mauli,not their son

and yes even 2 year old kid r smart .   leave 5 year kid . even 2 year. kid know how to use mobile .I have seen it . there is nothing unreal about pari

oh dear i tell you good people exist.I know a family where the son had ema and was living with other woman and the mother in law transferred whole business and property in the name of daughter in law.
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i am not getting this outrage about last night s episode at all it was just a filler epi  mishti was upset with her mom as mauli was not spending time with her when she wanted her too isnt that a normal human behaviour from a 5 year old girl and it was not like mishti streteched that matter or something instead she realized her mistake and even praised her mumma for taking care of everyone infront of her granny  for god sake she is just a kiddo and their moods are constantly changing 
it was a normal day to day problem that every working woman or man faces every child wants their parents attention what is so wrong in that 

as long as cvs themselves are not linking one thing to another we should not to that no parallel was shown between mauli and kunal s parenting we should stop reading so much in between the lines and stop exaggerating every small thing

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
They wanna show mauli as flawed . But forgot to show the divine family as flawed. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
where cvs r justifying Kunal and Nandini   relationship
who is supporting ema in serial . neither dida nor. Radhika ,nor mauli friend supporting     ema .

it is Kunal who only justifying his ema . and it is true most of people   not accept their mistake and keep on justifying it   and exept Kunal who is justifying ema

everybody in serial    is against ema except Kunal

this is serious show . it is no fantasy show ..so.when it is serious show that CVs will show serious happening in society

family mein kabhi pyaar kabhi jhagde hote rehte hain

does mishty said to mauli to quit job all together .no .so where is proove cvs is against working woman

what ever misty said . she said
those things in heat of moment . she never. meant that her mother should quit job all together
and yes 5 year kid can also be gyaani
Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

oh dear i tell you good people exist.I know a family where the son had ema and was living with other woman and the mother in law transferred whole business and property in the name of daughter in law.

Awesome...👏👏👏 God bless her. Good people who knows right from wrong and stands by right does exist

sona_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all well written post.

It focuses on the character writing and it's sad to see few of the people who have commented here are not seeing where it is headed. But most have and that's good to know that people will not fall for the masked writing as the CV's probably hopes.

According to me children can be either ways ...they can be as understanding as possible and way too mature for their age or they can behave for their age and express their feelings as the child they are. It's perfectly fine...My problem is the way the whole scene was executed...the material being on paper is one thing but the way it reflects on screen is a completely different ball game and as far as I am concerned the way the scene played out more than a natural flow of things looked like a targeted attack on Mauli's character.

Yes, Mishti was then given the line of how she understands that her mother took care of everyone etc. which means writing wise the previous scene was just there for one purpose...or at least that is what I made of it.