Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

My cousin told everyone in the metro that the woman accompanying her is not his mom once and one more time that she beats me even when my aunt never raised s hands on her children. 

Once he said my mother is working and doesn't cook lunch for me (even when she cooks whatever he wants) 
Then once she  went to pickek her up from school without parents ID and he said he doesn't recognize this woman as his mother. She had to go back and get ID and then 30 minutes later when he called her mom, he was refuted. 
Once he said, that you always share my secrets with everyone and you are bad mumma. 
And there are a lot of other instances. My aunt would get angry but her mother would make her understand to give him time, talk to him and he wi understand and grow up. 
Guess what my aunt did. Got angry sometimes and didn't care for the others and laughed at that but never did she question herself or cry for that because  she knows s she is right.  And my brother always ended up apologizing after some time. 

Now, he is mature enough to understand a lot of things.
He was about 5-7 when he did all those things and now he is about 10 with a younger brother of 5 years old and now he too does the same thing. 

So, it's natural for a child to behave like that. 
It was Pari being unreasitically sweet and sensible at this age when Kunal didn't reach her on time. 

I am not justifying tbst sort of behavior but giving a little persective in some real life incidents which are so funny and are laughed out quite usually. 

You missed the point...I am talking with respect to the show and how things were written then and how it's reflecting now. I am not refuting the fact that children can call /address their parents as bad ...but in this context that was a writing that SHOULD have been avoided.

Originally posted by: sammy17

They could have given this dialogue to pari to give to Kunal, as a sort of karma, as he drifted away from Mauli and cheated on her just because she started giving more time to work.

Exactly...But how can they when they have a WOMAN...a Female Lead to take up the Tag of "Bad" wife ya mom or whatever...How can they give it to nikamma Kunal? Woh toh sant aadmi hai 🤢 He can never go wrong.

Originally posted by: kashishrocks

Bash hote hote ek din band hi hojayega. Then also writers will think why they were not able to prove kunal and nandini's divine love🥱

Aapke meh mein ghee shakar...and if you don't like it...then Chocolate 😆

Originally posted by: stylish_VJ

Maybe in the coming episodes they can show Mummyji and Dida saying Mauli is a Bad Daughter-in-law...that she kept them from their son and grandson...and then perhaps after a few more episodes they can show Nandini's ghost coming to Mauli and saying that she was a Bad Friend 😆

It is possible you know... Writers are hell bent on showing Mauli -no matter what she does - is no good compared to the homewrecker ...pati chor...  Nandini... So yeh bhi ho sakta hai you never know.

With Silsila writers you never know...Yeh ho bhi sakta hai...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
where writer hating mauli .did not mishty told to her grandmother Radhika that is maa is not bad   she care for everyone .

aur yeh. sub baatein aksar ghar parivaar mein hoti rehti hain .if cvs r showing true mirror of society,family that does not mean they r hating character

btw if everything shown happily .then how will story moveEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

where writer hating mauli .did not mishty told to her grandmother Radhika that is maa is not bad   she care for everyone .

aur yeh. sub baatein aksar ghar parivaar mein hoti rehti hain .if cvs r showing true mirror of society,family that does not mean they r hating character

btw if everything shown happily .then how will story move

True mirror? In SBRK? Shall we start from Nandini? No, let it be, she's dead.

Let's talk abt pari? Which 5 year old talk like her?
Kunal? Does he hv any job? Real life mein single dad stay at home? Or go to work for few hours?

Let's not talk abt TRUE MIRROR as far as SBRK is concerned..
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
please dont tell me what should I talk or not
cvs can't show each and every minute details in. serial .. Kunal might be practicing it home .it is not necessary that cvs should show every thing

And so what is true mirror of society according to u .chaand. tare tod ke laana?

in reality when. husband abandoned wife then   husband mother father also abandon their daughter in law .in reality no in-law will     break their relationship with son for sake of daughter in law

thanks fully atleast in serial. in-law r. supporting mauli,not their son

and yes even 2 year old kid r smart .   leave 5 year kid . even 2 year. kid know how to use mobile .I have seen it . there is nothing unreal about pari Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poiu123

My Mom was working throughout her life.  I am working too. She was not always there to pick me up from school.  My grandparents did that. Also we always had a cook as my Mom used to be back at 4.30. I often heated my own food when I came back from school. I never regretted that,  I was proud of her at that time and till now,  how she managed her 2kids in spite of being working and I hope to be like her.  So CVs if you think u can degrade working moms and wives,  it just shows how regressive YOUR mindset is.  Don't blame the audience for it. 

Respects to your MOM...She is one helluva woman. 👏

Sad that for a bunch of morons ...i mean writers who think being infidel , falling out of a marriage...who think "Jazbaat toh jazbaat hote hai" - WORKING WOMEN, be it wife or mother is a constant source of degradation 😡

cvs can't show each and every minute details in. serial .. Kunal might be practicing it home .it is not necessary that cvs should show every thing

And so what is true mirror of society according to u .chaand. tare tod ke laana?

in reality when. husband abandoned wife then   husband mother father also abandon their daughter in law .in reality no in-law will     break their relationship with son for sake of daughter in law

and yes even 2 year old kid r smart .   leave 5 year kid . even 2 year. kid know how to use mobile .I have seen it . there is nothing unreal about pari

@Red and Underlined->  You couldn't be any more WRONG...I personally know people who support their DIL because she suffered at the hands of the Ghar Ka Chiraag /SON. I agree the usual norm is for family especially 'Mothers' to take the side of their son, stay by him, think and believe that he is the best human being in the world...etc even if he is wrong. BUT there are mothers who will not stand by their sons if they are wrong, who stands by truth whether it is reel or REAL. It's all about sanskaar, soch and personality.
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

and yes even 2 year old kid r smart .   leave 5 year kid . even 2 year. kid know how to use mobile .I have seen it . there is nothing unreal about pari

Using mobile is no big deal.. Kids r smart yes but not gyaani.. they r ruining pari's Innocence..

U say whatever u wanna, why wud I stop u. So CV ignore to show Kunal working n only shows him around his daughter. Whereas they show Mauli working! Why couldn't they ignore showing that?
Fact is show is jus abt justifying filthy Nandini, Kunal n their filthy love.

As of chaand taare, I don't believe in that crap. But I don't believe in Kunal Nandini's relation either.
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next