Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Maybe in the coming episodes they can show Mummyji and Dida saying Mauli is a Bad Daughter-in-law...that she kept them from their son and grandson...and then perhaps after a few more episodes they can show Nandini's ghost coming to Mauli and saying that she was a Bad Friend πŸ˜†

It is possible you know... Writers are hell bent on showing Mauli -no matter what she does - is no good compared to the homewrecker ...pati chor...  Nandini... So yeh bhi ho sakta hai you never know.
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kashishrocks

May be they are doing this for more trp. See the forum. There are posts one after another. This has become the most active forum on IF now. Its all because of their pathetic storyline.

Oh.. no this has nothing to do with the TRPs.

Forum has always been on an overdrive ever since the EMA track and Mauli targeting started. But the TRPs went down and further down with every pathetic track they brought in ever since the EMA track. The only exception was the Mauli confrontation track week. The show did better than it had in a long time in that one week when the broken , betrayed yet fierce Mauli was the highlight of the show. 

Edited by stylish_VJ - 5 years ago
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stylish_VJ

Oh.. no this has nothing to do with the TRPs.

Forum has always been on an overdrive ever since the EMA track and Mauli targeting started. But the TRPs went down and further down with every pathetic track they brought in ever since the EMA track. The only exception was the Mauli confrontation track week. The show did better than it had in a long time in that one week when the broken , betrayed yet fierce Mauli was the highlight of the show. 

Okay, thanks for the information. I caught up with this forum few days back. I hope they end stupid tracks and show something which make sense.
Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As I always say... This show is all about degrading and dis respecting mauli. See... Each and every episode hints towards it. Only this was left i.e mishty calling mauli a bad mom. That was left and that void was filled yesterday. Guys don't keep any expectations from this show, just be happy with any lollipop scenes you get see related to mauli ishan and Misty, apart from that keep in mind this show is all about KunDini, their gandagi and now their Pari. To hell with the show.😑
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
If you are the bread winner of the family, You provide full financial support for your child, mother in law, grandmother in law, because the child's father does not support his child and mother and grandmother, if you are a good wife who has always stood by your husband and still hasn't moved on even after your husband has cheated on you, disrespected you, hurt you, degraded you,  then you are a bad wife and mother...😑.. but if you sleep with your best friends husband, hurt your friend who has supported and saved you from an abusive man and take your best  friends husband away from his wife and child...you are a good divine woman. πŸ˜‘...if you are a cheating husband, hurt and degrade your loyal good wife, sleep with your wife's best friend, hate the fact that your wife is pregnant and taking you away from your mistress and then leave your wife and child...you are a good divine man πŸ˜‘...is this what Silsila is telling the public. please makers bring across good Morals to the public.. not this sick immorality that Silsila has been showing us. 
DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Ughhh πŸ˜• They are losers I tell you

Originally posted by: kashishrocks

May be they are doing this for more trp. See the forum. There are posts one after another. This has become the most active forum on IF now. Its all because of their pathetic storyline.

No chance...TRP's have gone downhill with the crappy story line...Plus forum discussions have nothing to do with TRP's

Originally posted by: SQ.com

And not to forget that meanwhile they show how good Kunal as a father is😑

Every doctor would like to be Kunal!!!No emergencies,No major work but still you earn lots of money!!!Oh No doctors like him dont exist on EarthπŸ₯±

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Silpa91

I agree.Mishti can be upset with her mom for not be able to join her in outing but that bad mother dialogue was not needed.

I think for the makers only ema is progressive.A woman who was cheated by her husband after that she kept strong is a working woman a single mother looks after her ex in-laws is not progressive at all.

@BOLD - Exactly that...
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My Mom was working throughout her life.  I am working too. She was not always there to pick me up from school.  My grandparents did that. Also we always had a cook as my Mom used to be back at 4.30. I often heated my own food when I came back from school. I never regretted that,  I was proud of her at that time and till now,  how she managed her 2kids in spite of being working and I hope to be like her.  So CVs if you think u can degrade working moms and wives,  it just shows how regressive YOUR mindset is.  Don't blame the audience for it.