Bad Wife...Bad Mom...Do the writers hate Mauli?

Posted: 5 years ago
Mauli was not a good wife!!! After all she was too busy to keep up with Kunal's hormones (No better way to put it) which left Kunal helpless and with no other option but to sleep with Nandini.

This is what the writers reduced Mauli image to; in order to justify Kunal's actions.

Everything Mauli did for Kunal, their family or specifically his family that included 2 elderly women - whom she took care of as taking care of ones own children;  working so that she could run their home, fulfilling Kunal's dreams of owning a clinic, taking care of each one of them and their wishes etc while he sat 'Vele' at home was overlooked by Kunal. Not once did the writers showcase any interest in advocating for Mauli through Kunal. 

And now apparently Mauli is a BAD MOTHER!!!

This was line given to Mishti in today's episode when Mauli couldn't join Mishti in a outing planned by her and Ishaan. And all because Mauli couldn't free herself from her job which aims to save lives (Doc). "You don't have time for me...you never have time for me...You are a bad mom"

WHY??? Why did the writers try to decimate Mauli's character again through their incompetent writing? And that too through her own daughter Mishti? Do the writers hate Mauli because the audience loved and connected more with her character as opposed to the DIVINE LOVERS ? Because honestly that is the vibe I got.

Just because Mauli is a working woman - She has been reduced to a bad wife and a bad mother? That is twice now that Mauli's job...that she is a working woman has been used as an excuse to paint her inept in her roles as wife and mother. In which era do the great writers of this so called progressive and bold saga belong to? The fact that Mauli is a single working woman who is more than capable of taking care of her daughter should be celebrated and emboldened instead what do the writers do? They downplay it.

What they should have shown was Mishti understanding why her mother can't be there. As a child she can be shown as sad and upset with Mauli for sure but, making her say  "You are a bad mother" goes on to show how pathetic the writers are and how they have this constant need to show her as the bad one, the incompetent one while glorifying Kunal and Nandini though the latter is 6 ft. under the ground.

Edited by DesiShowFanatic - 5 years ago
May be they are doing this for more trp. See the forum. There are posts one after another. This has become the most active forum on IF now. Its all because of their pathetic storyline.
And not to forget that meanwhile they show how good Kunal as a father is😡
Every doctor would like to be Kunal!!!No emergencies,No major work but still you earn lots of money!!!Oh No doctors like him dont exist on Earth🥱
I agree.Mishti can be upset with her mom for not be able to join her in outing but that bad mother dialogue was not needed.
I think for the makers only ema is progressive.A woman who was cheated by her husband after that she kept strong is a working woman a single mother looks after her ex in-laws is not progressive at all.
Originally posted by SQ.com

And not to forget that meanwhile they show how good Kunal as a father is 😡
Every doctor would like to be Kunal!!!No emergencies,No major work but still you earn lots of money!!!Oh No doctors like him dont exist on Earth🥱
🤣 Enough now. I haven't laughed so much. He is a unique doctor like his unique brain😆
Originally posted by kashishrocks

May be they are doing this for more trp. See the forum. There are posts one after another. This has become the most active forum on IF now. Its all because of their pathetic storyline.

Matlab they just want their show to be bashed till end..😆
Originally posted by kashishrocks

🤣 Enough now. I haven't laughed so much. He is a unique doctor like his unique brain😆

The pediatrician who gets paid for treating his own child only.. ðŸ˜†
My cousin told everyone in the metro that the woman accompanying her is not his mom once and one more time that she beats me even when my aunt never raised s hands on her children. 
Once he said my mother is working and doesn't cook lunch for me (even when she cooks whatever he wants) 
Then once she  went to pickek her up from school without parents ID and he said he doesn't recognize this woman as his mother. She had to go back and get ID and then 30 minutes later when he called her mom, he was refuted. 
Once he said, that you always share my secrets with everyone and you are bad mumma. 
And there are a lot of other instances. My aunt would get angry but her mother would make her understand to give him time, talk to him and he wi understand and grow up. 
Guess what my aunt did. Got angry sometimes and didn't care for the others and laughed at that but never did she question herself or cry for that because  she knows s she is right.  And my brother always ended up apologizing after some time. 

Now, he is mature enough to understand a lot of things.
He was about 5-7 when he did all those things and now he is about 10 with a younger brother of 5 years old and now he too does the same thing. 

So, it's natural for a child to behave like that. 
It was Pari being unreasitically sweet and sensible at this age when Kunal didn't reach her on time. 

I am not justifying tbst sort of behavior but giving a little persective in some real life incidents which are so funny and are laughed out quite usually. 
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
They could have given this dialogue to pari to give to Kunal, as a sort of karma, as he drifted away from Mauli and cheated on her just because she started giving more time to work.
Originally posted by Jiggy7

Matlab they just want their show to be bashed till end.. 😆
Bash hote hote ek din band hi hojayega. Then also writers will think why they were not able to prove kunal and nandini's divine love🥱