Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SQ.com

I want to see bechara Kunal.

I want to see him repent.
I want him to realise his mistake.
But I dont want Mauli to accept Kunal back.
In the end I want Kunal to realise that he has lost Mauli forever and himself make arrangements for Mauli and Ishaan wedding.

NO KUNAL AND MAULI please 😑

Nandini asking Kunal to get Mauli back is like saying-"Dekhiye Kunalji hum donon saath rhena chaate the without caring how much Mauli will be hurt,we got married and stayed together but unfortunately I died.Now you and Pari are alone so you go back to her.Mauli toh is like a spare wheel in a car.Since Nandini is no more so chalo Msuli hee sahi.Why should you and Pari live alone.Lets use thr spare wheel."

hi I started another topic ...We want Mauli Ishaan marriage .. I think post this there ..it will add to that  topic πŸ˜Š
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Seriously! ! 😑😑

No one watching this show wants mauli to patch up with that kunal 🀒🀒and become nanny to kundini 's child!..

No one!

Get this thing straight in your heads CVs! !

hi I started another topic " we want Mauli Ishaan marriage "::: I think post this there...it will addd to that topic πŸ˜Š... I feel that  some people still want a Mauli Kunal reunion which I think will be the worst thing for Mauli 
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

Article i saw 

Nandini returns back to kunal  for a big reason in Silsila Badalte Rishton ka 

Furthermore, Kunal feels upset as soon as he finds Pari and brings her home back 

Nandini Comes to meet kunal and makes her last wish that she wants to see kunal back with mauli 
Though it is all kunal's  imagination , Nandini  Comes  in his imagination  and asks  kunal to reconcile with mauli  and repent for all their mistakes they did in their past  

kunal is all teary eyed meeting Nandini and finds it tough to agree her last wish.

Let's wait and watch how Nandini and Pari will become reason of kunal and Mauli's patch up .

Note:so it's karma is working back..hope he will suffer more & more ... Nandini also realized and died what she did in mauli's life πŸ€’

You know, another poster wrote that Nandani is a narcissist. At first I thought, W*F? But now I am starting to come around. Only a narcissist like Nandu would think her opinion or desires, even in death, will have influence on Mauli. So, first Mauli will have to agree she wants the loser back. I say it's a no go.
Plus, if you read the "article" carefully, it says Kunalji will have a tough time honoring this request. So let me understand this: writers expect viewers to stomach another reluctant Kunal still pining for the other woman to BEGRUDGINGLY pursue Mauli?πŸ˜†
What are they smoking...this is nonsensical at best...
I only hope we see a scene if Kunalji approaches Muali, his face connects with Ishaan's fist. THAT will make all the TRP go through the roof...just giving them ideas; you know they have none..
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
so Kunal thinking about Nandini last wish   after 6 year of Nandini death . ?    or why will Nandini will come at Kunal dream to that it her last wish after 6 year

now Nandini is no more .she might have taken next birth .so there is no chance of Nandini asking Kunal to go back to mauliBR]

Nandini story is over after her death . . jabardasti ki kalpana mut show Karen
Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pukeee!
Can we sue the writer for showing us more nonsense?
Its a mental tortures for viewers!

🀒
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
it came into my mind...where was this atma of nandini during the period of 6 yrs...why now after 6 yrs...🀣
Minionite thumbnail
Hello everyone,

The only source I could find for this article was serialgossip. This website is not considered valid as most of its so-called spoilers have turned out to be wrong. If a more reputed website posts the same news, then feel free to share and discuss here.

Topic closed.