Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Anybody seen ganga...in ganga the FL chooses the other man finally who loves her unconditionally while the main lead hero who was her hubby dies in the end...it was more like movie ganga jamuna saraswati...the hero their too questions and insults ganga a lot...their hero doesn't become negative ..he tries hard to get ganga back but in the end he realizes ganga no more loves or respects him...that place us stlien by the other man..ganga also doesn't realise realise this in beginning but later on she realizes that she would live and respect the new lead rather than the old
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I said it...Kunal would want to reunite with mauli coz  that would be nandini's last wish but for kunal nandini would always be the love of his life and an ideal wife 😡...this is y I stopped watching this show...😡
Edited by -JaZ- - 5 years ago
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to see bechara Kunal.
I want to see him repent.
I want him to realise his mistake.
But I dont want Mauli to accept Kunal back.
In the end I want Kunal to realise that he has lost Mauli forever and himself make arrangements for Mauli and Ishaan wedding.

NO KUNAL AND MAULI please 😑

Nandini asking Kunal to get Mauli back is like saying-"Dekhiye Kunalji hum donon saath rhena chaate the without caring how much Mauli will be hurt,we got married and stayed together but unfortunately I died.Now you and Pari are alone so you go back to her.Mauli toh is like a spare wheel in a car.Since Nandini is no more so chalo Msuli hee sahi.Why should you and Pari live alone.Lets use thr spare wheel."
Edited by SQ.com - 5 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Q bhai Mauli ne kya galti karli ab jo Kunal ko uske gale baandhe jaa raha hai?? Koi apne bff se itna hate kar sakta hai kya jo kabhi nahi chahe ki wo khus raho..
Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Anybody seen ganga...in ganga the FL chooses the other man finally who loves her unconditionally while the main lead hero who was her hubby dies in the end...it was more like movie ganga jamuna saraswati...the hero their too questions and insults ganga a lot...their hero doesn't become negative ..he tries hard to get ganga back but in the end he realizes ganga no more loves or respects him...that place us stlien by the other man..ganga also doesn't realise realise this in beginning but later on she realizes that she would live and respect the new lead rather than the old

Please repeat the scenario..😭
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
this article seems like a speculation
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Q bhai Mauli ne kya galti karli ab jo Kunal ko uske gale baandhe jaa raha hai?? Koi apne bff se itna hate kar sakta hai kya jo kabhi nahi chahe ki wo khus raho..

Arrey jiggy its very confusing...if it was Nandini's last wish what was  Kunnu doing all these years? Pajama trousers mein rock concerts??
Achanak se kya nandini ki aatma ko michmichi hui that she'll come specifically to tell him to unite with mauli...
If indeed it is shown to be Nandini then it is nithing but an illusion created...actually kunnu subconsciously would want to get back to Mauli...bill phadega woh Nandini ke naam ka... He has the habit of bill phadoing on everyone other than himself...

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: SQ.com

I want to see bechara Kunal.

I want to see him repent.
I want him to realise his mistake.
But I dont want Mauli to accept Kunal back.
In the end I want Kunal to realise that he has lost Mauli forever and himself make arrangements for Mauli and Ishaan wedding.

NO KUNAL AND MAULI please 😑

Nandini asking Kunal to get Mauli back is like saying-"Dekhiye Kunalji hum donon saath rhena chaate the without caring how much Mauli will be hurt,we got married and stayed together but unfortunately I died.Now you and Pari are alone so you go back to her.Mauli toh is like a spare wheel in a car.Since Nandini is no more so chalo Msuli hee sahi.Why should you and Pari live alone.Lets use thr spare wheel."

Thats how that woman Nandini was.
Selfish like anything
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously! !😑😑

No one watching this show wants mauli to patch up with that kunal 🀒🀒and become nanny to kundini 's child!..

No one!

Get this thing straight in your heads CVs! !
Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amortentia15

Arrey jiggy its very confusing...if it was Nandini's last wish what was  Kunnu doing all these years? Pajama trousers mein rock concerts??
Achanak se kya nandini ki aatma ko michmichi hui that she'll come specifically to tell him to unite with mauli...
If indeed it is shown to be Nandini then it is nithing but an illusion created...actually kunnu subconsciously would want to get back to Mauli...bill phadega woh Nandini ke naam ka... He has the habit of bill phadoing on everyone other than himself...

Wahi did Nandini like yesterday?? Matlab itne saalo se setma kya narak mai kheer paka rahi thi jo ab aayi Kunnu ko darshan dene.. Actually Kunnu bhaiya ke hormones phir se jaag gaye hai.. Koi ladki nahi mil rahi hai sayad.. To ab Mauli ki jaan khane aayenge..