Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Oxoacids

The writers said, they won't do injustice, so still I have hope but this Nandini ke kehne pe kunal's returning back to Mauli's life is unjust..

Even if they have to show it this way they should show Kunal realising his sins on his own, based on his sufferings not bcoz Nandini said. 

I wasn't shipping MauHaan, nor was I interested much in them as a couple but reading this article now I strongly want them..

Bold again he will do what nandini asked him to do πŸ˜΅

I feel in the end mauli might not choose any of these guys πŸ€”
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It has to be his own wish to apologise or come back...I will not be ok at all if he tries to come back just because it was nandini's last wish...that's utter disgusting
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can this man do anything without Nandini ke bolne se? 
Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope this article is a joke!
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uffo, this forum (no offense to anyone) and its obsession to post articles from serial gossip ( i guess that's where this is from looking at the way of writing). None which proof to be true by the way  πŸ₯±
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oxoacids

This is not done!

Phir se bechara Kunal, it's so torturous, so difficult for him but uske divine love me kaha Hai, Nandini ne kaha Hai.. that lady Jo jate jate bhi mahaan ban gayi.. ab uski wishes to poori Karni hi Hai.. chahe usme phir se Mauli ki life barbaad ho jaye

Honestly this just boils my blood

True now only I realized that  after telling u..πŸ˜† but hope mauli will give back nicely  to him so hope whatever if nandini become mahann  and  if nandini  reurns back makes last to wish  kunal.. whataver reason he is having to get back mauli ... who will never join with kunal... we are waiting only for kunal punishment from mauli.. that wish would come true .. we would see lovely Jodi mauli=ishan will end game in the show that's only will happen.. yesterday episode which it's cleared that   serial will  end game mauli, ishan , mishti ,dida and radika with pari.. they will be happy family..  I feel that kunal destiny also would come to bring  deathπŸ˜•

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is Nandini being selfish again...she probably wants her daughter to have a good mother and she knows Mauli is a wonderful woman who will look after pari well πŸ˜‘...this nandini even when she's dead she wants to destroy Maulis life πŸ˜‘
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this is increadible. So Nandini just assumed Mouli will be waiting for dewaana to ask for forgiveness and to remarry him after they made her go through hell?? 
Matlab ki why not ask for forgiveness when you were alive? Kunal toh Nandini ki kehne pe kuch bhi karta hai na? So how come she didnt make him ask for forgiveness while she was there with him. Now she has lived her life, she wants Kunal to go back to someone he claims he nor loves or respects? 

Are we supposed to be impressed by this? 
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So now Kunaal dreams that N comes and asks him to get back with mauli...
What a truckload of bull crap... Yeh N nehi hain its his subconscious
6 saal baad N ki aatma Io lagaa ki chalo humne galat kiya M ke saath...
Where was she or her aatma all these years...
Kunaal can still discern Mauli's presence when he sensed she was near...that had me pretty terrified...now his subconscious wants her back via N ka dream!!!

Post leap everything was so peaceful... CVS don't ruin it please...
Ishali shoukd be together and Kunaal should well, gonfind someone else or stay single...
Edited by amortentia15 - 5 years ago
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Waah! Matlab even if Kunal goes back to Mauli, it is because Nandini wishes so πŸ€’
Please i am very happy with IshaaLi and Kunnu should stay the hell away