Article: Nandini returns back makes last wish to Kunal overwhelmed

Posted: 5 years ago
Article i saw 

Nandini returns back to kunal  for a big reason in Silsila Badalte Rishton ka 

Furthermore, Kunal feels upset as soon as he finds Pari and brings her home back 

Nandini Comes to meet kunal and makes her last wish that she wants to see kunal back with mauli 
Though it is all kunal's  imagination , Nandini  Comes  in his imagination  and asks  kunal to reconcile with mauli  and repent for all their mistakes they did in their past  

kunal is all teary eyed meeting Nandini and finds it tough to agree her last wish.

Let's wait and watch how Nandini and Pari will become reason of kunal and Mauli's patch up .

Note:so it's karma is working back..hope he will suffer more & more ... Nandini also realized and died what she did in mauli's life ðŸ¤¢
Edited by sailuja - 5 years ago
This is not done!
Phir se bechara Kunal, it's so torturous, so difficult for him but uske divine love me kaha Hai, Nandini ne kaha Hai.. that lady Jo jate jate bhi mahaan ban gayi.. ab uski wishes to poori Karni hi Hai.. chahe usme phir se Mauli ki life barbaad ho jaye

Honestly this just boils my blood
I hope mauli doesn't return back to kunal that would be too unfair on mauli 😒 ishaan is lovely and would make a great father and partner to mauli and mishti 
No plz no kunal mauli.Mauli should not accept him back.She should not forget how he humiliated mauli for nandini. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
These two selfish people will not change after death also. Now the ex mistress realizes they did wrong because she needs a care taker for her kid. Where was this guilt when they f**ked behind M s back.
More insult for M caretaker for the kid whose parents hurt her the most and living with the person who tortured her. Mauli being mother hen will sacrifice and in due course pari will get preference over mishti because kunal will always pamper his divine child and mauli the sacrifice ki Murat will priority to the other kid.
I hope mauli realizes her true respect and marries ishan or live single
Marne ke baad bhi she is behind Mauli. I guess even in jahnnum, people are fed up with her antics and kicked her out.
😆
What shit is this man!!! She became mahaan 😡
Why are mskers so obsessed with making her mahaan! She is dead, couldn't they show they were unhappy?
The writers said, they won't do injustice, so still I have hope but this Nandini ke kehne pe kunal's returning back to Mauli's life is unjust..
Even if they have to show it this way they should show Kunal realising his sins on his own, based on his sufferings not bcoz Nandini said. 

I wasn't shipping MauHaan, nor was I interested much in them as a couple but reading this article now I strongly want them..
Originally posted by White..Magic

Marne ke baad bhi she is behind Mauli. I guess even in jahnnum, people are fed up with her antics and kicked her out.
😆

I think she started her rain dance and kisi male ghost uski deewana ho Gaya divine lovers should unite now let kunal die
No way..pls want ishaan and mauli end game..