Arshi FF: When Love and Fate Collide|Chap 10 pg 23|26/06/2020 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

So, that was Anjali's story.  It was sad.  I know how people go into depression when they can't conceive.  It is very natural to think, after marriage and when they are ready, they will have a baby.  If one can't get pregnant, majority of the times, it effects the girl more than the boy.  They grieve, but, they suppress their grief to support the wife.

Is Arnav aware of these circumstances?  Are there any complications in Khushi's pregnancy as well?  Is there any imminent danger to Khushi after Armaan's death?  Ok! they have Arnav to replace.  What if there is no twin brother?  So, it looks like there is more than meets the eye which lead them to replace Armaan with Arnav.

Nice update.

Cheers......

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Anjali definitely got hit by misfortune more than once. The current siuation is another one. It must feel like the misery never ends.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update. Anjali’s story is indeed a tragic one ,she conceived after many years that too after she was convinced they would never be parents in this life .After getting conceived in such circumstances and losing the baby is indeed tragic’.

Now can understand why she is paranoid and obsessed that Arnav stay as kushi’s husband because kushi is pregnant.She fears that kushi can also lose her baby due to any sudden shock or could be kushi has some complications in her pregnancy .

Edited by abivicky86 - 3 years ago
Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was an emotional update giving a chance to have a peek in the past of Anjali.. What was the equation of Arnav n Khushi in college?? Waiting for regular updates from u..

Waiting For next part

Love

Vandie

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No wonder Anjali wants to protect Khushi's baby, but at Arnav's expense. when the truth will come out and  If Khushi realises her feelings for Arnav then what. Will Anjali let her marry with Arnav

Edited by ranogill - 3 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well written story! Do continue soon 😊

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Aboli, you're really spoiling me with your compliments 😆. I'm sooo glad to know that the last chapter was your favorite ❤️. Just like the next one is special for me 😉. I'm equally happy about this collab and the chance I'm getting to improve my writing skills with your help 😳.

Honestly, I was quite apprehensive about the last chapter. Anjali has been the only gray character of this story where most of things have happened by fate. To try and make the readers connect with her and understand her PoV was a difficult task. While, some parts of her behavior still lay unexplained, a major chunk has been dealt with. And Aboli's words along with these awesome replies make me believe that my attempts have been successful, at least in some measures 😃.

Thank you so much to those who liked and commented 😳. My replies to you all in purple.

Originally posted by: Uzii

Oh poor Anjali after so long she got pragnant but fate has other plans n they lost their baby before it to come in this world n now she is so protective for Khushi’s baby n wants her to a it safely.

Yes, her experiences in life have made her overtly cautious regarding Khushi's pregnancy. And her fears will now be understood by Arnav (and the readers) 😊.

Thank you for following the story 😳.

Originally posted by: shah10

Wow..superb update 

Thank you for commenting😊.

Originally posted by: amadea

Nice update,waiting for next soon

Thank you. The next chapter will be up in a couple of hours 😃.

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

It is so sad how Shyam and Anjali list their baby, especially after being blessed after such long wait. No wonder she is very very worried for Armaan and Khushi’s child, after Armaan’s death. She may not have had time to grieve her loss and all the emotional turmoil. Though that doesn’t justify how blunt and harsh she is with Arnav. 

Yes, she has lived a difficult life and her experiences have made her like this. She is trying to set things right and the major onus of it lies on Arnav's shoulder so she is harsh with him, expecting him to do more and try harder. While it isn't right on her part, one can understand where she is coming from.

Thank you for following the story and telling us your views 😃.

Originally posted by: swtsam

Shit...Anjali lost her baby in the accident poor her..of course she is so strong after all the loss..

Yes, she has faced a lot of difficulties in life which have made her like this. She is trying hard to stay strong and keep things afloat in the current situations which make her behave harshly with Arnav.

But then too she seems harsh and not justifiable sometimes...Arnav is trying his best...

It's her attempt at setting things right. The major onus of it lies on Arnav's shoulders and she feels he is not trying hard enough. She hasn't really tried to see things from his perspective and understand his difficulties, but it's her fears for Khushi and the baby that are making her unreasonable.

No Arshi in this update...plzzz update soon next part...

Arshi scene coming in the next chapter 😉. Hope you enjoy it 😃.

Thank you for reading 😊.

Originally posted by: Nilima2016

Feeling bad for Anjali, but still she shouldn't have called Arnav as selfish

Yes, Anjali has had a bad past and although that doesn't justify how she behaves with Arnav, one can understand that it's her fears that are making her behave so unreasonably. In the argument, a lot of pent up emotions came forth and they have both said things they shouldn't have but that's common when in anger. Speak now, regret later😛.

Thanks for your comment 😊.

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: Savera84

So, that was Anjali's story.  It was sad.  I know how people go into depression when they can't conceive.  It is very natural to think, after marriage and when they are ready, they will have a baby.  If one can't get pregnant, majority of the times, it effects the girl more than the boy.  They grieve, but, they suppress their grief to support the wife.

So true! Most people take parenthood for granted, thinking of it to be a very natural succession to marriage... those who don't get to experience it are the ones who truly understand this gift 😒. Anjali was already slipping into depression because of the inability to conceive; but to get pregnant and lose the baby in miscarriage caused even more damage. You're right, Shyam was also affected but he is trying to be strong for Anjali who has taken a major blow .

Is Arnav aware of these circumstances?  Are there any complications in Khushi's pregnancy as well?  Is there any imminent danger to Khushi after Armaan's death?  Ok! they have Arnav to replace.  What if there is no twin brother?  So, it looks like there is more than meets the eye which lead them to replace Armaan with Arnav.

The flashbacks are actually them recounting the incidents to Arnav. So now, he is aware of what happened. About the rest of the questions, I don't wish to reveal much but it so exciting to see you making up all these theories about what is going on ⭐️. While it's true that if a twin hadn't been there to replace Armaan, they would have had to reveal the situation to Khushi. Or maybe, Anjali being a true-blue Raizada would have found some other ways to keep the truth from Khushi 😉. Who really knows what could have happened? Anyways, here she has Arnav and so she thought of this method 😊.

Nice update.

Cheers......

Thank you so much 😃. Your comments are so fresh and supportive.. keep them coming ❤️.

Originally posted by: coderlady

Anjali definitely got hit by misfortune more than once. The current siuation is another one. It must feel like the misery never ends.

Yes, she keeps losing - first her baby, then her brother. These incidents have made her very fearful for the future. She is trying to set things right in her own way, but it is yet to be seen how useful that ends up being 🤔.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts 😃.

Originally posted by: abivicky86

Thanks for the update. Anjali’s story is indeed a tragic one ,she conceived after many years that too after she was convinced they would never be parents in this life .After getting conceived in such circumstances and losing the baby is indeed tragic’.

Yes, the inability to conceive was making her slip into depression, but getting pregnant and losing the baby in a miscarriage caused the final blow. On top of that she has lost her brother too. So her fears are understandable even if not justified 😒.

Now can understand why she is paranoid and obsessed that Arnav stay as kushi’s husband because kushi is pregnant.She fears that kushi can also lose her baby due to any sudden shock or could be kushi has some complications in her pregnancy .

You're right, she doesn't want any harm to come to Khushi as it could affect her pregnancy. Her experiences in life have made her very fearful for the future and she is trying to hold things together in her own way.

Thank you so much for your comment ❤️.

Originally posted by: Vandie

It was an emotional update giving a chance to have a peek in the past of Anjali.. What was the equation of Arnav n Khushi in college?? Waiting for regular updates from u..

Yes, this was a major chunk of her past revealed. The rest will keep coming up in short flashes just like Arnav and Khushi's past is slowly revealed in the intermittent flashbacks. It has already been revealed that Arnav and Khushi met through a common friend on a college trip. They hit it off instantly and enjoyed together on the trip but belonged to different departments so didn't really keep in touch later on till they met again when Khushi married Armaan. More about them will come in the upcoming chapters 😃.

Waiting For next part

Next chapter is on it's way 🥳.

Love

Vandie

Thank you for following the story 😃.

Originally posted by: ranogill

No wonder Anjali wants to protect Khushi's baby, but at Arnav's expense. when the truth will come out and  If Khushi realises her feelings for Arnav then what. Will Anjali let her marry with Arnav 

Yes, Anjali's experiences in life have made her very fearful for the future. She is trying her best to hold things together and the major onus of it lies on Arnav's shoulders so she makes unreasonable demands from him. If and when the truth comes out and if Khushi chooses to stay with Arnav, it will be completely upto them both to decide what is best for them as a couple and for their kids (Avni and Khushi's baby if it makes it to this world). After thinking about everything, if they decide to stay together, it will be their own decision and no one will stop them, least of all Anjali.

Thank you for commenting ⭐️.

Originally posted by: eishe10

Well written story! Do continue soon 😊

Thank you. Next chapter will up soon 😃.

Next chapter coming up in some time. Bring it on Aboli, I'm as excited as the readers this time 🥳. Can't wait for the chapter and everyone's views on it 😃.

loquacious_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

I know its been a while since we updated. Real life calls need to be attended too😊. This chapter is special to me because I have been having a bad case of writer's block and Stuti suggested that I write half of the chapter. So, I would really like to thank her for helping me out like always. Also, I am absolutely in awe of your response to the previous chapter. I seldom find people taking stories of side-characters seriously but you guys really blew my mind with your responses. A biiiiiig hug to all of you for supporting this story🤗. Now enough of my bak bak. Enjoy the update.❤️ Will be sending out PMs in the next hour.

Chapter 9

Shyam trailed off and stopped speaking but Arnav didn't need any further words to know what had happened. The haunted look on their faces said more than enough. And he had no idea what to say after coming to know about all this. Could any consolatary words be enough for parents grieving their unborn - a child that had been attained after such a long wait and snatched away before they could even hold it in their arms.

"I... I am.." he stammered, struggling to find the right words.  He wanted to apologize for his crude behaviour but could a sorry truly encapsulate all that he wished to convey but had no words for?

The bereaved couple were too lost in the memories brought on by the reiteration to pay attention to his faltering words. Anjali was sitting beside a cradle completely lost while Shyam stood on the other side, looking between the cradle and Anjali with a sense of deep loss and regret.

Arnav too looked at the cradle. The gift that Shyam had been planning to surprise Anjali with and later on they would have announced the happy news to the family. If only it would have been possible.

He suddenly remembered his words to Anjali during their argument this morning. It was barely an hour past noon and yet, in the distance they had traveled from office to home and after the conversation, rather recollection of incidents he had heard, it seemed like eons had passed. His perspective on them, especially Anjali, had completely changed in this short time. He now understood why his words about hurting Khushi and the baby had made her get so angry and panicky. Though he had never meant what he said in his rage, he knew his accusation about her not caring for Khushi's baby had hurt her tremendously. It was good that Shyam had stopped him before he said any more hurtful words.

It was really pitiful that he and Anjali unknowingly managed to touch each other's raw nerves. Maybe it came with the intuitive awareness siblings shared, knowing each other's strengths and also their weaknesses well. But then, he and Anjali hardly shared any relationship that usual siblings had with each other. They used to have that once - but those times were long gone, never to come back.

Even if for nothing else, he needed to apologize for what he said this morning. So he finally gathered the courage to say what was on his mind.

"I'm sorry."

It was barely a whisper - the words echoing around, breaking the silence which had engulfed the room. Anjali and Shyam looked at him, and for once, understood his unsaid words. The emotions brimming in his eyes and the silent plea hidden behind the few mumbled words. Anjali just gulped and looked down while Shyam managed a slight nod.

Arnav gave a last look at the empty cradle before turning around to leave the store room. He knew none of them would go back to office now, in a way it was for the better they had decided to continue this personal conversation at home rather than the conference room of their office. Already they had been arguing around a lot in office these days, and while none of them had been a public fight, he was sure that their strained relations were starting to become evident to others. And the last thing employees needed at this time was to see their bosses in such a vulnerable condition.

He was surprised at his own line of thought. He had actually cared about the company and it's employees like a boss would, instead of trying to carry it around like a burden - a cross to be borne. Maybe their outburst from the morning and the subsequent revelations were starting to set things in perspective for him.

Arnav walked into the room lost in his thoughts when he heard the sound of giggles which broke him out of his reverie. He could hear the sound of laughter but could not see anyone in the room. He followed the direction of the noises and entered the poolside. He saw Khushi sitting at the edge of the pool, holding Avni's hand as she stood inside the pool splashing water on both of them. Avni was giggling and screaming as the water splashed over her and Khushi was laughing along. Both of them were deeply engrossed in their own little world. 

Khushi sensed a presence behind her and saw Armaan looking at her and Avni with a distant look on his face. Khushi was surprised to see him home at such an odd hour. She couldn't help but worry about him. He had been very distant since Arnav had passed away and nothing could cheer him up - neither the excitement of their baby, nor Avni's presence in their life. She wondered when she would be able to see him get back to his old self and smile like he did before. All she could do was try and she decided, she needed to work hard on making him happy. She masked her worry and flashed him a wide smile.

"Armaan, what are you doing here spying on both of us?" Khushi taunted, holding Avni tighter as she began jumping seeing Arnav.

"I heard voices so I came to check what is going on." Arnav managed to answer. 

"Don't just stand there then, come here and join us." Khushi urged.

Arnav looked at both of them in awe. Avni was dressed in a swimsuit and Khushi was wearing a tee and shorts, both were drenched from head to toe and shivering a little yet had the widest smiles on their faces. He realised how domestic the scene felt. Given the stress he was going through, he thought cherishing these moments might bring some peace to his troubled mind.

"Of course, but you have to get back in and change after 15 minutes. You both are shivering like crazy." Arnav declared.

Khushi smiled seeing him sitting next to her and holding Avni's other hand. He was making faces at her and she was splashing water over him. He was engrossed in playing with Avni when suddenly both of them turned to her and started splattering water on her. She was caught off guard and was about to slip down from her place when Arnav held her by her waist and steadied her. Khushi could see the look of utter horror on his face at the thought of what could have happened.

"Khushi are you okay?" Arnav asked, scared out of his wits.

"I am absolutely alright Armaan. You saved me like always. You know how clumsy I am." Khushi assured squeezing his hand. 

Arnav sighed in relief. He realized he also owed an apology to her for his aloof behaviour for the past few days. She never complained, but he knew she was worried and troubling her was the last thing he wanted to do. Arnav took her hand in his and looked directly into her eyes, probably for the first time since Armaan died.

"Khushi I am really sorry. I know I haven't been myself for the last few days. I have worried you unnecessarily. I should have been taking care of you instead all I did was worry you. I promise things will change now. I have had enough time to get over my grief and now I am going to be there for you and Avu." Arnav said earnestly, while caressing Avni's head.

Khushi saw the sincerity and determination in his eyes and she hugged him close to her. She didn't need his apology, she just wanted him to be happy and for that she could wait her entire life. She felt happy that Armaan had finally decided to move forward, she knew it was not easy to get over Arnav's death but atleast he was willing to try.

Arnav held her by the waist, trying to be as careful as possible to not let his emotions overpower him. He suppressed the urge to just take her into his arms cocoon her in his embrace, never to let go. Both of them pulled back as Avni started pulling Arnav's shirt. She was shivering badly and starting to get cranky as it was her nap time. 

"You girls should get in and change or you will catch a cold." Arnav said picking Avni up from the floor.

Later in the evening when everyone gathered for dinner, Arnav looked around the table but could not find Anjali. Shyam was descending the stairs, looking much better than he had in the afternoon. Before he could reach him Khushi called him to feed Avni. 

"Jiju, where is Di?" Khushi asked Shyam as he came down alone.

"She has a headache, so she said she would eat later." Shyam said trying to dissuade the topic quickly.

"She won't eat, I know. She is just like her brother. I will take her plate upstairs and make sure she eats right now." Khushi said nudging Armaan.

"It's getting quite late Khushi, you should eat first. I will take Di's food upstairs." Arnav volunteered.

"But your dinner?" Khushi asked

"I will eat with Di." Arnav replied, feeling strange as to why he said that.

Shyam looked up in surprise to see Arnav wanting to take food up to his wife. He felt today's revelations might be a start for these two to reconcile. He just nodded and gave Arnav a smile.

Arnav knocked on the door and heard a faint come in. He stepped in to see Anjali engrossed in a file. He couldn't believe how strong his sister was inspite of whatever had happened with her. No one could ever figure out the pain she hid behind her tough exterior.

"What are you doing here Arnav, you should be downstairs with Khushi having dinner."

"Jiju said you were having a headache so I brought dinner here for you." Arnav said 

Anjali looked at her brother, standing awkwardly in her room with a plate of food in his hand and was instantly transported to a similar incident that occured all those years ago.

Flashback

Anjali was sitting in her room preparing a model for her school project that was due in two days. Armaan and Arnav were on the other side of the room playing cricket. 

"Can't you boys play somewhere else? I am trying to finish this model." Anjali said annoyed.

"It's raining outside Di, we can't play anywhere else." Armaan said in the same tone, mocking her while Arnav giggled along with him. 

The doorbell rang and the servant announced the arrival of one of her friends who had came to meet her. She went outside to greet her friend, warning the boys to steer clear of her desk and be careful. Arnav and Armaan continued playing till Arnav hit the ball with force, making it land straight onto Anjali's model and knocking it off the table. The boys looked on horrified as it broke into tiny fragments. Giving one look towards each other, they both ran for their lives.

When Anjali returned to her room an hour later, she saw the state of her hard work and couldn't control her tears. She closed the door of her room and refused to come out. Even their father could not console her to come out and have dinner.

Amidst all this Arnav and Armaan were talking in hushed voices and then Arnav ran to the kitchen. He asked his Chachi for a plate of food and took it to Anjali's room.

"Toffee se meethi hai, imli se khatti hai, khatti meethi hai teri kahani, Anjali Di hai sabse sayani. Now its your turn Di" Arnav said with so much love that Anjali instantly opened the door. 

"Papad ka tukda hai, jab dekho ukhda hai. Deta hai apni Di ko aasu mote mote, woh hai gusse wala hamara Chotte." Anjali said looking at her little brother who stood there with tears in his eyes, feeling extremely guilty for breaking her model.

"I am really sorry Di. I should have been more careful." Arnav said head hanging in shame.

"It's okay Arnav you did not do it intentionally. I am not angry with you. I was just upset because it will take a lot of time to make it again." Anjali said caressing Arnav's head.

Just then Armaan entered the room with a box full of material needed to make the model. He proudly stood in front of her supporting his brother. He also hugged her and mumbled a sorry making the same face Arnav made earlier. Her brothers were so similar yet so different.

"We will help you make the model again Di. It will be done in no time." Armaan said enthusiastically.

Arnav also jumped in and made a pleading face. Looking at their excited faces, Anjali decided to go ahead with their plan. That is how they spent the entire night, fighting, laughing and working.  

Flashback ends

"Aren't you going to say your little poem again Arnav?" Anjali said moving towards him to take the plate from his hand.

Arnav was shocked that she still remembered the silly poem he used to say everytime she was upset with him. That was their way of wooing each other as kids. He realized how simple it used to be to mollify each other at that time. 

"Only if you respond in the same way like you did back then." Arnav shot back with a slight smile.

Anjali couldn't help but smile at his statement. He hadn't changed much. He was still very sensitive and calm like he was as a kid. Maybe the distance between them had blinded her to how he had grown up and became exactly the kind of man she had imagined he would become. She took the plate from his hand and gestured him to sit down. She started eating and asked him to eat as well. They ate their dinner in silence as both of them were lost in thoughts.

"I am really sorry for being so insensitive Di. I don't know what had gotten into me. I didn't mean to hurt you." Arnav reiterated finally finding the courage to speak to her and broke Anjali's chain of thoughts.

"Arnav you didn't know anything, in fact no one knows about it. So, its okay. I am not upset with you, alteast not anymore." Anjali said, wanting this emotional day to end in a little positivity. 

"I am ready to do whatever needs to be done to safeguard this family, especially Khushi." Arnav promised.

"Arnav I have only one request, make sure Khushi does not get suspicious about anything, she cannot find out the truth until we are sure she can handle it." Anjali said, to which Arnav nodded rigorously.

"What truth can I not find out Di?"

Anjali and Arnav spun on their feet to see Khushi standing at the door with a confused look on her face.

So how was it guys? Do leave your feedback in the comments😁

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update! 

Good that Anjali and Arnavs bond coming together again 

Lovely FB 

Both arnav and Arman were cute trying to apologize to Anjali 

Don't know what will happen when Khushi comes to know it was Armaan who died and not Arnav

Please continue soon 

Thank you for updating