Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing...loved the update...happy that anjali - arnav reconciled..loved Avni and Arshi moments like cute lil family

y do I feel Arnav use to like Khushi in past?

Eager to know about arnav and khushis past..

Pls update next part sooon...

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It’s good that Arnav realised his mistake n apologised to his sister n she being the elder sibling forgave him as he was not with them he doesn’t know anything about his family n how they are handling their lives,I think khushi just heard the last conversation so she was confused that which secret they’re talking.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Khushi has walked in at the wrong time. what excuse will they come up with now?

Avni will be a child who will be loved by the whole family, along with the new baby.

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very interesting update ☺ 

Savera84 thumbnail

After listening to Anjali's ordeal, Arnav felt guilty and apologized.  That shows how much he cares.

I hope Anjali soon understands what went wrong in Arnav's life (from the boy who felt responsible for breaking his sister's model, apologized and and tried to help her rebuild it) and why Arnav became so aloof in the later years.

The understanding should be from both sides.

She has proven us correct by addressing Arnav as Arnav.

It is not easy to pretend like someone else by hiding emotions, turmoil, characteristics and one's own identity. 

The story progressing nicely and I appreciate your efforts.

Until the next chapter, take care!

Cheers.....

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

360Degree turn!

I feel for Anjali and Shyam at the same time, I hope someone understands Arnav's situation too!

Glad he is going to take care of Khushi now.

I'm sure they'll come up with some shitty thing and hide it.

Cheers

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update.. Hope they can hold on  to this  identity secret until baby is born

Edited by ranogill - 3 years ago
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was a fabulous update but an emotional one too ,In this chapter we saw how Arnav was guilty of his outburst against Anjali after hearing their past which was hidden from everyone. Arnav made up for his actions by going to her room and apologizing for his behavior. His apology reminded Anjali of an incident which took place during their childhood.

At the same time Anjali and shyam should also realize and think about the dual life Arnav is leading it’s not easy to pretend as someone’s husband and for how long can this game continue what happens when the truth will come out ,as it happened kushi  walked in when Anjali and Arnav were talking about her only.will have to wait and see what excuse or white lies Anjali concocts and tells kushi.

Can’t imagine the situation when kushi comes to know the Arman she is living with is not Arman but Arnav.

Edited by abivicky86 - 3 years ago
Nilima2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think now Anjali and Arnav's bond will improve. Arnav will have tough time as even if he gets carried away Khushi calling him Armaan will bring him back!

loquacious_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swtsam

Amazing...loved the update...happy that anjali - arnav reconciled..loved Avni and Arshi moments like cute lil family

y do I feel Arnav use to like Khushi in past?

Eager to know about arnav and khushis past..

Pls update next part sooon...

Thanks a lot dear. We love Avni and Arshi moments too😁😁. Well you will have to wait a few more  chapters to find out the truth

Originally posted by: Uzii

It’s good that Arnav realised his mistake n apologised to his sister n she being the elder sibling forgave him as he was not with them he doesn’t know anything about his family n how they are handling their lives,I think khushi just heard the last conversation so she was confused that which secret they’re talking.

Yes it was high time Arnav realized that he is not the only one who has suffered in life. Anjali might seem stubborn and insufferable but she loves her family and would do anything for them. Well you won't have to wait much to find out. The chapter will be up by tonight. 

Originally posted by: shah10

Superb update! 

Good that Anjali and Arnavs bond coming together again 

Lovely FB 

Both arnav and Arman were cute trying to apologize to Anjali 

Don't know what will happen when Khushi comes to know it was Armaan who died and not Arnav

Please continue soon 

Thank you for updating 

Thanks a lot for reading. That flashback was my favourite part too. I absolutely loved writing it. Khushi's reaction is the most anticipated one and it will definitely shatter her once she knows the truth.

Originally posted by: coderlady

Khushi has walked in at the wrong time. what excuse will they come up with now?

Avni will be a child who will be loved by the whole family, along with the new baby.

You won't have to wait much now. Chapter coming shortly. Yes Avni will be loved by everyone. She has become the centre of Khushi's universe as of now and will surely be her biggest solace.

Originally posted by: eishe10

Very interesting update ☺ 

Thanks a lot dear. 

Originally posted by: Savera84

After listening to Anjali's ordeal, Arnav felt guilty and apologized.  That shows how much he cares.

I hope Anjali soon understands what went wrong in Arnav's life (from the boy who felt responsible for breaking his sister's model, apologized and and tried to help her rebuild it) and why Arnav became so aloof in the later years.

The understanding should be from both sides.

She has proven us correct by addressing Arnav as Arnav.

It is not easy to pretend like someone else by hiding emotions, turmoil, characteristics and one's own identity. 

The story progressing nicely and I appreciate your efforts.

Until the next chapter, take care!

Cheers.....

Arnav has always been sensitive to people's emotions and rarely hurts anybody but when he does he feels even more bad than the person he hurts. Anjali will eventually come around as the incidents unfold. Thanks a lot for supporting us in this journey. We hope to keep all of you entertained😁.

Thanks a lot dear🥰.

Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP

360Degree turn!

I feel for Anjali and Shyam at the same time, I hope someone understands Arnav's situation too!

Glad he is going to take care of Khushi now.

I'm sure they'll come up with some shitty thing and hide it.

Cheers

Arnav has been bottling up his pain and feelings and they will eventually find a way out and the understanding will develop soon. Arnav also has realized that Khushi needs care and wants to do his best in taking care of her. Well your wait is almost over. See you after the next chapter. Cheers.

Originally posted by: ranogill

Lovely update.. Hope they can hold on  to this  identity secret until baby is born 

Thanks a lot dear. Well the secret is going to get tougher to keep as time progresses.😉.

Originally posted by: abivicky86

It was a fabulous update but an emotional one too ,In this chapter we saw how Arnav was guilty of his outburst against Anjali after hearing their past which was hidden from everyone. Arnav made up for his actions by going to her room and apologizing for his behavior. His apology reminded Anjali of an incident which took place during their childhood.

At the same time Anjali and shyam should also realize and think about the dual life Arnav is leading it’s not easy to pretend as someone’s husband and for how long can this game continue what happens when the truth will come out ,as it happened kushi  walked in when Anjali and Arnav were talking about her only.will have to wait and see what excuse or white lies Anjali concocts and tells kushi.

Can’t imagine the situation when kushi comes to know the Arman she is living with is not Arman but Arnav.

Thanks a lot dear. Yes I absolutely agree with you and Anjali needs to understand Arnav's POV. As they say you need to stand in someone's shoes to understand their plight. Anjali and Shyam will come around as they see events unfolding and secrets get revealed.

Originally posted by: Nilima2016

I think now Anjali and Arnav's bond will improve. Arnav will have tough time as even if he gets carried away Khushi calling him Armaan will bring him back!

Yes they have taken the first step towards reconciliation. Aaah I love the analogy that you have put up. Will use it the next time😉😉😉.

Edited by loquacious_soul - 3 years ago