Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
BTW i found it unintentionally funny when first Jasleen and later Sree tried to make Shiv's wanting to leave the house, all about themselves. Such self obsessed ppl.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Also I liked it, when sree said to Shiv that he has to stay in d house for sree's sake and shiv replied that anyways he didn't have any choice. Matlab banda is feeling low and depressed, that is not important, but support chahiye ghar mein aur iss liye rehna chahiye is d priority.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yup sree is worse hands down.

Frankly none of the HMs r making any such impact. Some r constantly changing stance, so at least in my case, I can't take anything they say seriously, as d next time, they'll say/ do something totally opposite.

Some r in d background and haven't made their presence felt even know. Don't know if dat's BB's manipulation or they r that boring.

From last week, started to like Somi and yesterday liked Shiv. 

Impact is low and uninteresting. It's like audience would not wait to see it again. Besides editing is pathetic, haphazard and discontinuous. So things get cleared in voot videos. 

Dipak was good early on, Dipika can be better  if she can control her degree of wildness & be less of Sree caretaker, Saba got evicted at wrong time, find her better gamer than Somi. Romil is good has played well but needs trusted partners & be active in wkw.
Surbhi if she tones down her decibels & duration, is good.
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallavi_

If there vll be no eviction then at the end there vll be victory of good over evil 😳 on this Diwali week... ab Khush hone do evil wolf pack ko 🀣

πŸ˜†Well even Diwali will be confused whom to favour this season and term good and bad 

We have a mix of both on both the sides 

I think it's going to be like Acash vs Shilpa wala no week eviction  which made acash very confident about his popularity in BB only to be insulted at the end  by getting kicked 
I also want no eviction 
Romil my fav is anyway is safe πŸ˜³
I don't want Somi to go she has backbone she proved 
Chirkut provides material by showing his looser side 
And Rana is meant for midweek gutter eviction
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

BTW i found it unintentionally funny when first Jasleen and later Sree tried to make Shiv's wanting to leave the house, all about themselves. Such self obsessed ppl.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also I liked it, when sree said to Shiv that he has to stay in d house for sree's sake and shiv replied that anyways he didn't have any choice. Matlab banda is feeling low and depressed, that is not important, but support chahiye ghar mein aur iss liye rehna chahiye is d priority.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I disagree with you Munira ji...Shiv is a likeable person n both Jasleen n Shree genuinely like him. Yeah, so Shree is selfish. He's here to win. We saw what happened to contestants like Neha..
To survive in BB, one has to be selfish...
But when d happy club was bullying Shiv after his unsuccessful attempts at escaping d house, Shree purposely did that batting practice to divert their attention away from Shiv ...

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deepika04

Its unfair nominations coz Every year captain got power to nominate 5 or 7 people but at the same time all housemate got chance to nominate any 2 out of nominated contestants.. then final nominate contestant list decided by voting but is time safe contestants ko nominate karne ko bola.. 

It's also unfair how the celebs were allowed to discuss, plan, plot nominations. But that is okay na. They are the privileged celebs after all.  πŸ€”

It's strange how no one has any issues that Sree promised to save Romil and Deepak but betrayed/ went back on his words. That is all fine coz it's Sree. Expected neech behvaior from him but OMG! Commoners ne kisi ko gadha kaise bola? πŸ˜† Celebs can chant "hum achche hain, " Humara level/class voh nahin by default meaning that the commoners are bure and unka class level bura but OMG! Surbhi ne gaali di. Somi ne gadha bola. Snickering, sniggering by celebs is fine but if commoners do the same, they are nasty. Vokkay! 

Edited by MithiBani - 5 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: pawancool

I disagree with you Munira ji...Shiv is a likeable person n both Jasleen n Shree genuinely like him. Yeah, so Shree is selfish. He's here to win. We saw what happened to contestants like Neha..
To survive in BB, one has to be selfish...
But when d happy club was bullying Shiv after his unsuccessful attempts at escaping d house, Shree purposely did that batting practice to divert their attention away from Shiv ...

Being selfish in the game is understandable. But here, at that moment, a person is clearly down n depressed, and in such a situation to think about yourself, seems heartless. Jasleen too was talking about how she needed Shiv and Shiv clearly told her off and again sree was telling about how he needed Shiv in the house and d way that shiv said that yes he has no choice but to stay there, clearly Shiv was irritated with sree thinking about himself even at that point.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

It's also unfair how the celebs were allowed to discuss, plan, plot nominations. But that is okay na. They are the privileged celebs after all.πŸ€”

It's strange how no one has any issues that Sree promised to save Romil and Deepak but betrayed/ went back on his words. That is all fine coz it's Sree. Expected neech behvaior from him but OMG! Commoners ne kisi ko gadha kaise bola?πŸ˜†Celebs can chant "hum achche hain, " Humara level/class voh nahin by default meaning that the commare bure and unka class level bura but OMG! Surbhi ne gaali di. Somi ne gadha bola. Snickering, sniggering by celebs is fine but if commoners do the same, they are nasty. Vokkay!

Mere liye toh dono galat hain - koi bhi kare celeb yaan commoner. Going back on his word IS expected behavior from Sree, and everyone in that house should know that by now - which is why it was stupid for Romil and Deepak to believe that, and it would've been stupid had anyone else done it too.

The reverse is equally true - I agree that the class comments from the celebs are in bad taste, but so is the reverse classism crap the commoners have going - they walk around name-calling at will - gadha, ghatiya, whatever - I haven't seen the celebs revert in that language - they've made class comments instead. And that hardly cancels out what they've been called. Neither have I seen any of them mock and laugh at an individual commoner as a group, and when anyone's speaking on the weekend - that would be the commoners - unless I've missed any of the celebs sneering and jeering?

And it is stupid of Somi to be calling anyone a gadha here - she's the gadhi if she believed that the opposite crew wouldn't nominate her despite her being firmly entrenched in the happy club.Edited by SP2684 - 5 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

It's also unfair how the celebs were allowed to discuss, plan, plot nominations. But that is okay na. They are the privileged celebs after all. πŸ€”

It's strange how no one has any issues that Sree promised to save Romil and Deepak but betrayed/ went back on his words. That is all fine coz it's Sree. Expected neech behvaior from him but OMG! Commoners ne kisi ko gadha kaise bola? πŸ˜† Celebs can chant "hum achche hain, " Humara level/class voh nahin by default meaning that the commare bure and unka class level bura but OMG! Surbhi ne gaali di. Somi ne gadha bola. Snickering, sniggering by celebs is fine but if commoners do the same, they are nasty. Vokkay! 

IMO d happy club ended up making a lot of unnecessary noise and the main mudda, that of sree promising to save Romil/ Deepak, got lost. They should have persisted with that point, in stead of going off tangent. When they told Shiv, Shiv too said that if sree had promised that, then he was wrong. 

Anyways, it's disappointing how after so much happens, they r all back to Sree jaap. Hopefully this time the lesson should stay with them. Sree is extremely selfish, and that's fine, it's his game, but then the others should play smart n not depend on sree, especially the happy club.
Edited by khamosshhh - 5 years ago
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Being selfish in the game is understandable. But here, at that moment, a person is clearly down n depressed, and in such a situation to think about yourself, seems heartless. Jasleen too was talking about how she needed Shiv and Shiv clearly told her off and again sree was telling about how he needed Shiv in the house and d way that shiv said that yes he has no choice but to stay there, clearly Shiv was irritated with sree thinking about himself even at that point.

It's possible that Shiv felt that way, but when he was in panic mode, trying to touch an emotional chord was a good idea..I would do the same with my friends.
But in BB, it will be seen as a selfish act...it's ok...
Time will tell whether Shree-Shiv friendship is real..

Def. Shiv n Neha are the nicest out of all d contestants this season..

Edited by pawancool - 5 years ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anyone watched sneak peak ... surbhi ne Kya halat Kar disree ki πŸ˜†