Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
shiv is mainly fed up with salman behavior ,he clearly said - salman kabi bolne dete hai ? unse bolo toh bolte hai haath neche rakho apna,arey apse na bole toh kis sey bole...argument hogi unse toh ho jayegi ,fir khatam hai mere liye.

kv was saying- dont get provoke by this ,anger control rakh 

every one is not thick skin like KV, he bear salman mocking like nothing happen but shiv is sensitive one.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

If " ban Gaya kutta" which was crass & deplorable considered entertaining then why not this? At least this is true. Jasleen maintains she loves Anupji who dumped her. Surbhi is on point here.

Didn't find that entertaining either. Yes shilpa was my fav in s11, but doesn't mean I was supporting her blindly.

Also Surbhi keeps claiming she's straightforward and says things as they are and initially I bought that. But to constantly put down, degrade and demean others and not able to see d fault or wrong doings of ones self shows that u are simply trying to put others down. Which maybe great as far as BB is concerned, but not fine as a person.
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

shiv is mainly fed up with salman behavior ,he clearly said - salman kabi bolne dete hai ? unse bolo toh bolte hai haath neche rakho apna,arey apse na bole toh kis sey bole...argument hogi unse toh ho jayegi ,fir khatam hai mere liye.

kv was saying- dont get provoke by this ,anger control rakh 

every one is not thick skin like KV, he bear salman mocking like nothing happen but shiv is sensitive one.

Sallu needs to Shut the f up. let everyone speak why cut them off even if he was blindly supporting sree it doesnt make him bad he still has a right to put his opinion and btw the only person who is blindly supporting sreesanth is none other then host itself but the fact that there is no one to shut him up.
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
If there vll be no eviction then at the end there vll be victory of good over evil 😳 on this Diwali week... ab Khush hone do evil wolf pack ko 🤣
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Didn't find that entertaining either. Yes shilpa was my fav in s11, but doesn't mean I was supporting her blindly.

Also Surbhi keeps claiming she's straightforward and says things as they are and initially I bought that. But to constantly put down, degrade and demean others and not able to see d fault or wrong doings of ones self shows that u are simply trying to put others down. Which maybe great as far as BB is concerned, but not fine as a person.

Oh well just to clarify, I didn't know you were a fan. It was simply put forth as an example. I wasn't on the forum and joined towards the end. 
Surbhi does go loud & over board but that's the narrative BB gave her. She did mellow down but BB wants her to shoot up. She needs to keep it short but if you see BB shows all her footage. Perhaps they want her to fire up non stop.

Surbhi is to counter Sree. I find Sree worst ever, he said obscene/ dirty comments to Dipika, Sristy & KV his most ardent supporters.
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Deepika gives such vile expression throughout the episode 🤢 Yesterday episode was a eye opener for the Happy club, they should now seriously think about trusting Shree. Just waiting for the episode jab bhaiyaji firse behna ki bajaye 😆
neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
deepika thinks she is running the show.her monkey dance and insecurity is clearly visible.
finally her evil expressions were visible.

shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neensm

deepika thinks she is running the show.her monkey dance and insecurity is clearly visible.

finally her evil expressions were visible.

Seriously, she is so delusional if she thinks that she is running the show. She is hardly visible and yesterday, the actual evil person she is came out. No worries, iski band to bhaiya hi baja denge fir roti jaayegi bhai bhai kehte huye 😆
Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Its unfair nominations coz Every year captain got power to nominate 5 or 7 people but at the same time all housemate got chance to nominate any 2 out of nominated contestants.. then final nominate contestant list decided by voting but is time safe contestants ko nominate karne ko bola.. 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Oh well just to clarify, I didn't know you were a fan. It was simply put forth as an example. I wasn't on the forum and joined towards the end. 
Surbhi does go loud & over board but that's the narrative BB gave her. She did mellow down but BB wants her to shoot up. She needs to keep it short but if you see BB shows all her footage. Perhaps they want her to fire up non stop.

Surbhi is to counter Sree. I find Sree worst ever, he said obscene/ dirty comments to Dipika, Sristy & KV his most ardent supporters.

Yup sree is worse hands down.

Frankly none of the HMs r making any such impact. Some r constantly changing stance, so at least in my case, I can't take anything they say seriously, as d next time, they'll say/ do something totally opposite.

Some r in d background and haven't made their presence felt even know. Don't know if dat's BB's manipulation or they r that boring.

From last week, started to like Somi and yesterday liked Shiv. 
Edited by khamosshhh - 5 years ago