Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Kya jarrloorat thi USS abusive scene ki, KYa jaroorat thi Hasti  dead body ko iss Tarah lehrane ki... 

Yeh GoT ka assar hai. Gratuitious violence and abuse. 
inlieu thumbnail

Ambi ko bhi Edeumus maarta hai aur porus ki betiyon aur unk e bachhon ko bhi wahi Marta hai

I think Seleucus might be one to kill Porus after Alexander leaves Bharat (if Alexander doesn't do it himself) and then he will kill Ambhi and the others too, including Laachi and her child. 
inlieu thumbnail

Change of heart...isn't it possible

In the current situation, I don't see how that's possible. Alexander forgot about her totally. Her tears and sad story had no effect on her. Maybe if she's pregnant he might change his mind.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Kuch aisa zaroor hoga jisse Alexander ki soch badlegi kyon ki Olympias ne kaha tha ki main is khuda mein apne bete ko dekhne ka intezaar karungi. Ya fir ho sakta hai Olympias ko uska beta na mile aur vo nirash ho kar wapas chali jaye. Alexander ko uske death bed par realization hoga par tab tak Olympias ja chuki hogi. What a scene would that be! ðŸ˜ƒ

I didn't like when Macedonian soldiers attacked Hasti while he was in a duel with Alexander. It shows that Alexander himself wasn't capable and had to cheat to kill him. CVs lagta hai ye bhool gaye ki is baar bhi Alexander ko jeeta hua dikhaya ja sakta tha kyon ki pehle bhi do baar Alexander Hasti se jeet chuka hai. Ab agar ye Hasti ko akele nahin hara sakta to Porus ka toh kuch nahin bigad sakta. 

Yes that scene would be awesome. I also want to Alexander to find out that he is going to be a father. Let him feel hope and happiness for once in his life and finally understand what a parent feels for his or her child. Then he might understand Olympias' perspective but it might be too late as she would have left by then. He can pine for his mother in his last days and also regret missing out on the birth of his child(ren). 

Also agree about the Hasti death scene. As usual, they want to show Alexander using underhanded tactics which he never did. It was very strange and unnecessary that other soldiers stepped in. Alexander was going to defeat him anyway. Also, Hasti wasn't that ferocious like last time, it was as if he had resigned to his fate. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In the current situation, I don't see how that's possible. Alexander forgot about her totally. Her tears and sad story had no effect on her. Maybe if she's pregnant he might change his mind.

He would turn even more disgusting and nasty if she turns out pregnant as he would take it to be his so called victory over Barsine and her intentions after she said she wouldn't let him be successful in his ill motive that day.
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

He would turn even more disgusting and nasty if she turns out pregnant as he would take it to be his so called victory over Barsine and her intentions after she said she wouldn't let him be successful in his ill motive that day.

Ugh I hope we don't even see any more nasty interactions between them. Unless she stabs him of course. 

Wait till Roxanne finds out. ðŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail

Porus ki teesri Baar bhagta dikha Diya ghatiya insaan Tewari ne...even hardcore Alex fans knows porus Kabhi Nahi bhaga tha...Woh soorma tha...chalo TCR..

Sahi kaha aap ne. King Porus ka bhi character assassination hua hai. 
Pagla gaya hai SidT. 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Ugh I hope we don't even see any more nasty interactions between them. Unless she stabs him of course. 

Wait till Roxanne finds out.  😆

Even if Roxanne finds out, she isn't yet a husband beater ðŸ¤£ I would have liked that sort of thing though ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kaunsa kaand hainjo Sony Alex ne Nahin Kiya aab to change heart chahiye ...Barsine ke Saath to Hona hi chahiye...but I fear after watching what he did to hasti...
inlieu thumbnail

Kaunsa kaand hainjo Sony Alex ne Nahin Kiya aab to change heart chahiye ...Barsine ke Saath to Hona hi chahiye...but I fear after watching what he did to hasti...

Yes. And for him, treating a king like a king probably means giving him a painful death like he did all the kings before. 

He can't suddenly let Porus go because nothing happened for him to change his mind. The battle wasn't even long enough for him to be impressed by Porus' never-ending bravery as in history.
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next