Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

Forget Barsine, he should patch up with Roxanne now. Yeh jung khatam karne ke baad usko ek aur good news milegi.

Barsine patchup is more important...Roxane se to ho hi Jana hai...
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

By the way, didn't they show Alexander killing Hasti with his dagger in the precap yesterday? Today Alexander killed him using his sword. 

These precaps are totally unreliable. 

Go back to watch the precap again.  😆 It was straight from Olympias rescue mission.. after which Hasti faked his death. Even his dialogue was same about 'peesing' Porus just the same way Porus wanted to 'pees' Alexander. They used the exact same scene there.. the difference laid in the fact that they removed the dark filter from the original episode! You see, he didn't even have a beard! ðŸ˜†
Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Jaldi se ye war ka torture khatam ho.. I want to see Alexander with Roxanne and Olympias portraying different shades of emotions.. even Barsine killing him would work for me.. ye war dekhi nahin jaa rahi pata nahin kyon 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
.  Edited by Vaishnavi_ - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Even Mohit says that he shot his death sequence on his B'day just like Rati! Damn Tiwari!
luckySnow thumbnail
I don't care about ending...I only want good family scenes...this  Alex can even kill porus...I don't trust him .. but maybe Barsine Khush ho jaye Baki I have no hope for epic battle
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
@bold- how can you even think of it

Originally posted by: luckySnow

I don't care about ending...I only want good family scenes...this  Alex can even kill porus...I don't trust him ..  but maybe Barsine Khush ho jaye Baki I have no hope for epic battle

luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

@bold- how can you even think of it

Agar chod dega porus ko tab but what he did with hasti I fear ðŸ¥±
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
I am actually thinking that Barsine killing Alex would look so cool ðŸ˜† I'm waiting! ðŸ˜† Imagine her hurling Naari Shakti lectures at him as he struggles with his life. Ab Alexander ka marna women empowerment ke liye zaroori hai Kabhi nahin socha tha Alexander ki maut ka itna ghatiya reason hoga is show mein ðŸ˜”

Porus ne kitna peeta tha apne mamashri ko kyon ki usne stree par prahaar kiya tha.. I am thinking agar Porus ko ye baat pata chal jati toh Porus usko dho kar sukha deta ðŸ¤£
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If Alexander kills Porus, then Barsine will be even more riled up to take revenge, this time for the death of her aashiq

I just don't see how Barsine can ever accept Alexander or forgive him.
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago