Episode 243 review

Posted: 5 years ago
Alexander murders hasti yes he murders him...
Ambi enters the battle🥱

Hephestion and ambi joins Alex...porus and his Sena face off with Alex ..

Alexander puts hasti body on display uff sadistic scene ..

Kings supporting porus looks scared...

Precap: porus in chains, Alexander asks Kaisa shalook karoon. Porus says Jo ek raja ko Karna chahiye...
Why put hasti body on display man...I hate this sadistic direction🤬
He did it to break the spirits of the other kings but still it's a terrible thing. Yeh SidT ka GoT hangover abhi tak hai.

I hope Alexander won't kill Porus the way he killed the Thracian king or the king of Thebes. Uske liye to raja ke saath salook yeh hota hai. 😡
Originally posted by inlieu

He did it to break the spirits of the other kings but still it's a terrible thing. Yeh SidT ka GoT hangover abhi tak hai.

I hope Alexander won't kill Porus the way he killed the Thracian king or the king of Thebes. Uske liye to raja ke saath salook yeh hota hai.  😡

He may kill him man..
I hate hasti disrespect🤬 it's not good to parade his dead body...
Originally posted by luckySnow

I hate hasti disrespect🤬 it's not good to parade his dead body...

It's a horrible thing to do, but I think they are trying to show that it works in the battlefield. Alexander is still playing mind games to scare the other kings and their men and break Porus' spirit, I think. I felt really bad for Porus today. 

When they brought the covered tohfa, I thought it might be Hasti's kata hua sar like Ned Stark's. Thank God it wasn't. Yeh SidT kabhi baaz nahin aayega. 

Ouff! Battle to 2 din mein hi khatam kar diya. No rain, either. 
Still many episodes to go, so I guess now they will deal with Alexander and Porus' death, Roxanne, Olmypias, etc 

I guess Bamni will still be alive. 

What about that black outfit that Rohit was wearing? Is he going to sneak into Magadh now?
Originally posted by inlieu

It's a horrible thing to do, but I think they are trying to show that it works in the battlefield. Alexander is still playing mind games to scare the other kings and their men and break Porus' spirit, I think. I felt really bad for Porus today. 

When they brought the covered tohfa, I thought it might be Hasti's kata hua sar like Ned Stark's. Thank God it wasn't. Yeh SidT kabhi baaz nahin aayega. 

Ouff! Battle to 2 din mein hi khatam kar diya. No rain, either. 
Still many episodes to go, so I guess now they will deal with Alexander and Porus' death, Roxanne, Olmypias, etc 

I guess Bamni will still be alive. 

What about that black outfit that Rohit was wearing? Is he going to sneak into Magadh now?

Bhool jao toofan mein battle ... 
By the way, didn't they show Alexander killing Hasti with his dagger in the precap yesterday? Today Alexander killed him using his sword. 

These precaps are totally unreliable. 
Originally posted by luckySnow

Bhool jao toofan mein battle ... 

Haan, river crossing toofan mein dikhaya, wahi bohot hai. 😆
Haathi bhi nahin hain. Unko pehle dikha kar apni responsibility khatam kar di. 

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Forget Barsine, he should patch up with Roxanne now. Yeh jung khatam karne ke baad usko ek aur good news milegi. Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago