Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Will Olly forgive him.. would decide how worse his death moment can get for him 
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luckySnow

I don't care about ending...I only want good family scenes...this  Alex can even kill porus...I don't trust him .. but maybe Barsine Khush ho jaye Baki I have no hope for epic battle

Epic battle? Wo kya hota hai?

SidT ne apni battery show ke shuru ke battles mein hi khatam kardi thi aur ab charge baaqi nahin hai. Even the fight against the Thracians and Chaeronea can be labeled epic compared to what we are seeing now. Is this what SidT meant by going out with guns blazing? πŸ˜†

Just like I expected, 2-3 episodes mein hi famous Battle of the Hydaspes khatam. Shukr manana hai ke poora battle voiceover mein nahin hua. πŸ˜†

SidT ka bas chalta to wo Alexander ko haarta hua dikhaata iss battle mein lekin usko naye show ke liye foundation create karna tha issi liye Alexander ko jitaayega battle mein. Warna Seleucus ka track kaise banta. 

Na biwi na bachcha na baap bada na maiyaa, the whole thing is that ke bhaiyya sabse bada rupaiyaa. πŸ˜‰
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Will Olly forgive him.. would decide how worse his death moment can get for him 

Because they are showing his power and glory, I expect him to have a miserable death. They will take the whole of next week to show his ending, I think. 

I want to see what happens when Olympias finds out he won the war. She won't feel the pride that she had always expected to when this day came. Will he let Porus go because he kept her safe in PR or because Olympias asks him to?
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
fir se suspense de diya yaar isne πŸ€£ Alexander Porus ko maarega ya nahin.. aur agar nahin maara toh kaun marega.. nahin maara toh kyon nahin maara..  πŸ·
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Olympias pehle wali Olympias nahin rahi ab.. vo sad n worried lagti hai ab.. she is repenting that she encouraged and made him ambitious
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Riya is not shooting at all.. pata nahin vo involved rahegi bhi ya nahin πŸ€£ 
inlieu thumbnail

Riya is not shooting at all.. pata nahin vo involved rahegi bhi ya nahin πŸ€£ 

Barsine will die soon too after killing Alexander. It remains to be seen whether it will be at the hands of Roxanne or Olympias.
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You know what Alexander romance book Ka inspiration na ho bas...ke Alex shackles kaat de and asks for one on one combat and then kills him treacherously...isn't it obvious Tewari is fan of this book as we have seen those dialogues and scene inspired from itEdited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Barsine will die soon too after killing Alexander. It remains to be seen whether it will be at the hands of Roxanne or Olympias.

Cgm 323 BC se shuru hoga ...enough time for Alex to Manao Barsine πŸ₯±
luckySnow thumbnail

Riya is not shooting at all.. pata nahin vo involved rahegi bhi ya nahin  🀣 

Abhi battle shoot over hua hai...m sure she is coming with her khanjarπŸ˜†