Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
@adirableanushka - true they made ranveer too much evil to glorify ishika plus no guy will tell any girl's brother how I tried to defame your sister etc etc  it's was very much illogical..He was saying very stupid things to ishika's  brother ... Edited by ssuuvvii - 5 years ago
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

@fariyal ur post deserve a separate post...U have written well...Copy & make another topic if u want...

Yeah sure wait 
AdorableAnusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

@adirableanushka - true they made ranveer too much evil to glorify ishika plus no guy will tell any girl's brother how I tried to defame your sister etc etc  it's was very much illogical..He was saying very stupid things to ishika's  brother ...

Not just to Ishika's brother He was yelling in the bar like a psycho so that Mr and Mrs Patel can hear him 😳
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Yeah the positive thing in this drama our Roop is intact . Phew 
but am not  happy with this marriage at all . Whats was the need to get Roop married so soon 😭I wanted to see so many things for him and Its so difficult to digest this evil woman Ishika ever after being so cruel to him still got him She got no punishment for her sins but got blessed with best 

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even if I keep aside Ishika's flawed character, it is unacceptable to see college going students getting married in first year of college. They should have shown them to become graduates first, pursue their dreams, face challenges of life, and overcome them. Marriage should have come after that, and would be better if it came after leap where everyone was shown to be doing something reasonable and purposeful. They could have shown Roop's sisters stories, Ranveer's personal enmity with Roop while having some romance on the side. This story has now become nonsense with the sudden marriage track. If Ishika marries Roop, it will be a hate marriage from her side and then we have to watch same repeat of Hate story turning into love story. This was a story of a modern day boy who wanted to pursue his dream and passion, and a boy who respects women and cares for them. Instead they turned it into a silly teenager love story. I really don't want Roop to get married without realizing his dreams. He is shown as a failure in everything and now showing him getting married without a job is more humiliating. Now Ishika will insult him more. I am feeling very disappointed for Shashank.Edited by JuhiR - 5 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Roop is only first year college going kid and creatives are getting him to married to the worst possible girl on the planet .Now I think ghar jamai track will start which did not look possible before but now looks a sure thing if Roop Ishiks marriage happened because shamsher is gonna throw him out of the house again and he will be a ghar jamai at Patels ( which means less Wagehlas 😭Their screen space will be taken up by Patels )and Ishika and whole family except Rupesh and Vaish will torture him A first year college student creatives are making him ghar jamai What  social message ?😳

Ishika will surely insult him She already insult him for choosing to study hotel management over becoming a cop. She does not support his choice of career though she wants a husband who can cook and cvs have fulfilled her that wish but she does not support his choice of career but insult him for it Roop works as a part time mechanic to pay for his studies and Ishika insults him for it too  Patels will insult him too for it  So actually creatives have made innocent Roop's  life complicated and made him a caged bird at Patel house who will be tortured by them and he will reform them one by one and make his marriage with the worst possible wife on the planet work by giving his best into it  . Ishika even after all the sins committed will just enjoyI really did not expect story will go this way I was sure Ranveer Ishika marriage will happen the way story line was going but
Edited by mahi12 - 5 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with TM!
Ishika one of the worse lead character!
Writer is like makinf a dog to Roop infronf of Ishika or some sort of Ishika'a Gulam Malkeen ko joh mou meib aye bolte rayenge aur gulam phir bhi unko sorry bolenge! Like seriously? Like Roop has no self respect at all? How on earth he will be with Ishika! CV wake Up!
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you.i have been hating ishika since she entered the show and can never accept her as roop's love interest..now maker's want to show their forced marriage track,which is even more unbearable.I think quitting is the best thing all i can do right now.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously what social message cvs are trying to give by showing the hero , the role model and inspiration for everyone,  who is only a first year college student , married to this nasty, egoistic and brain dead , worst possible girl Ishika Rupesh Patel ?Isn't it funny they are showing Ranveer villain of the show getting married after completing his studies and having a job which he lost but got it back because of Roop before his marriage  but they are so much desperate to get this nasty , evil , pathetic girl Ishika married to Roop . they don't even care he is only a first year college kid?Whats the desperation to get Roop married to this dumb and nasty girl so soon ?Who even wants to see this marriage ? Majority don't want to see this girl in 1000 Kilometers  of Roop because of the evil deeds of this girl , how much evil she is . She does not deserve him and can never be deserving of him because she cannot fix her sins so why cvs are creating formulas to get them married somehow ? Roop does not want to marry her , he has no plan to marry her  but for whatever reason creatives will be marrying him it gives no positive social message by getting first year college student married to this evil girl ?
Is this show only about Roop saving this dumb nasty girl from troubles which she creates for herself and everyone because of her big fat ego and her nasty mentality ?Will this evil girl ever be punished for her sins and she hasn't realized and redeemed yet  She is still doing wrong with innocent Roop Why creatives are showing her so lucky even after all her sins  she is blessed with best of all ?Why this sinner Ishika has such great destiny ?No body forced her to get married to Ranveer , she herself decided to marry him after Ranveer told her he is Roop's elder brother because she wanted to take revenge from Roop, insult and torture Roop by getting married to his elder brother in front of his eyes and live in his house in front of him showing her happy married life to him. Roop exposed Ranveer's real nature in front of her and spoon fed  her how her  life will be after marrying Ranveer but she still is happily marrying Ranveer because she does not even want to think she can be wrong and made a wrong choice .She became so against Roop because he did not let her slap Palak after her own misdeed . She did and is doing every lowest of low act to prove Roop as wrong and herself as right and hurt and defame Roop  but  she keeps forgiving Ranveer even after he shouted at her and does not allow her do anything of her choice,does not even want to have her name with his on the card  but still wants to marry him because she does not even want to think she made a wrong choice She was still happily getting married to Ranveer I think if she would have got married to Ranveer and suffer she would have learnt her lesson . Ranveer and Ishika both deserve each other and unhappily ever after marriage It would be a good social message too . Roop saved her again so cvs could have left to only saving why getting him married to this evil girl😵The marriage did not happen yet Hoping against all hopes i wish it does not happen either .This evil girl should pay for her sins.  not even after how much wrong she has intentionally done to innocent roop she still gets him What cvs want to prove gifting best of all boys to the worst of all girls🤢
Edited by BeautyBabe - 5 years ago
CandycaneMissy thumbnail
Creatives I think are only fooling viewers only 😡
This show is not about a modern day boy who is golden hearted , a precious gem  who  will change the wrong mentality of the story but its about how this devil Ishika tortures this precious gem but he still takes care of her and she enjoys in his unconditional love her whole life 😡How much they tortured us with this evil girl torturing innocent Roop , it was so painful to watch and still tears come in my eyes when i think about it but makers still married her to Roop 👎🏼
I am really in dilemma . I love Shashank  Roop has become one of most favorite characters on TV but its difficult to tolerate this evil devil enjoying after giving Roop so much pain which is unforgivable No sorry can fix her sins 👎🏼I will never ship this couple even if Ishika becomes mahaan atma She deserves punishment for her sins not blessed with Roop 👎🏼