We DONT want to see Roop-Ishika marriage

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Though makers are hell bent on forcing this wierd couple on us even after audience has rejected them , hope makers think twice why trps are so low because nobody would love to see ishika getting pampered bt roop whole life , when she will be punished  ? When she will pay for her misdeeds ? Hope makers activate some brain cells & dont show roop ishika marriage  ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿฅฑ
Please we want to see roop completing his studies & his struggles to change mentality of society & most importantly roop doesn't deserve abusive partner ishika , he deserve nice girl ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I want to watch the show but if makers going to pair roop with ishika I won't be able to watch ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I just wanted to watch one shashank show peacefully but seems like I am not lucky enough๐Ÿ˜ญ
Damn upset with roop ishika pairing ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Probably it's my last post here as marriage going to happen to bye frnds ๐Ÿ˜ญ & I missed you EMP throughout ๐Ÿ’”
Edited by ssuuvvii - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Roop marrying Ishika will be the worst message cvs are giving to society . ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผI hope they don't show their marriage  . We refuse to accept Ishika with Roop makers . Roop is also first year college student What message you are giving to society by getting him married now that too to this evil girl ๐Ÿ˜กWake up Don't ruin this show  Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
makers should wake up ...the way they have showed ishika character ,its worst disgusting. 
she did every bad with roop . now what is left ?torture him after mrg ?
hello no ...๐Ÿ˜ก
we shashank fans..but still cant watch the show anymore due to ishika drama .
so pls if u want to gain trp . get roop married with palak or new girl 
and gift ur ishika to ranveer.
we all love roop but ishika character stopping us to watch the show anymore...
she is too irritating ..she didnt trust him till now...even after knowing all 
all she want is to prove roop wrong. she has no shame on blaming the guy who saved her life 2 times.
he should have let her died... !
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree. makers shud pair roop wid either palak or new gal
how cna makers think of pairing ishika like nasty, abusive judgmental, egoist ckt wid roop like ckt.
from which angle ishika can b called gud hearted? hav Cvs gone mad? just coz of this worst pairing they dont hav TRPs & they r going down wid each passing weeks.

hopefully CVs cum out of the obsession 4 one ckt & actress bfr its late. they can still pair roop wid sum1else .let show ishika  marrying ranveer.

ishika is not even worthy of roop's 4giveness after wat she''d done wid him. its not just MU thing but shes nasty also so show her getting punished instead of giving her happiness. it will send wrong message also.
Edited by tiny15 - 5 years ago
Jagz_rocks thumbnail
I have already quit this show because of roop- ishika marriage
TheReal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show's makers hypocrisy and double standards disgusts me ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ How they are exposing Ranveer's vices to Ishika and showing to her and stressing to viewers he is not a right life partner . Ishika will be ruining her life marrying him. If Ranveer is a bad person not a husband material then Is Ishika herself a good person and a right life partner for anyone ? What good quality she has ? Tell me one  good quality in her character ?Even one ?Why no one is pointing out her vices  ? Why her evil deeds are ignored ?Right from her entry scene she is only doing extremely wrong with innocent Roop  Why no one is saying she cannot be a good wife to anyone? Whoever will be marrying her his life will also be ruined She is not a right life partner for anyone The writer has shown Ishika as a  pretty face with an ugliest soul . Ranveer is a worst human being Ishika is also worst human being . Ishika is a spoiled brat , rude , nasty , vile ,  vindictive ,  narcissist , extremely selfish , arrogant , malicious , liar , cruel , abuser , bully ,violent , mean , spiteful , ungrateful  ,regressive , conservative , egoistic , careless , insensitive ,  cruel , heartless , conscienceless , FCP , fake feminist ,  hypocrite , double standard, spineless , coward , immoral , unethical  person she cannot accept her misdeeds but will deliberately do more wrong to prove herself right  and harm the person who tell her she is wrong She is  the worst possible human being she is complete evil person but makers are glorifying her despite all her evil deeds she is still lovable and can be good wife to anyone ?๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ 

Ranveer does not deserve haldi of her name, he does not deserve her according to makers but she deserves Roop even after how much wrong she is doing to him ? How much cruel she is to Roop?She cruelly rejected Roop abusing and insulting him in front of whole college and she still deserve him according to makers ? ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผRoop's mother and elder sisters forcefully put haldi from her house on him๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Why ? How they can forget Ishika's misdeeds ?Are they Roop's mother and elder sisters or Ishika 's?Because they think Ranveer does not deserve Ishika because he is not a good person but Ishika deserves Roop despite all her misdeeds and cruel behavior with him ?What creatives wanted to prove through the pathetic dialogue of Kamla to Roop  that he has to prove his love blah blah blah ?Why should Roop prove anything to Ishika ? What wrong he has ever done to this woman ?She is the one who is doing extremely wrong with him from their first meeting He stopped her from slapping Palak after her own misdeed she became vengeful against him and went to every lowest of low level just to harm Roop and prove him wrong and herself as right Roop has always helped her In fact when he stopped her from slapping Palak he saved her from getting slapped too because Palak would definitely not have spared her but she got so burnt up how dare he stop her from slapping Palak , she became vengeful against him  He helps her she abuses him   He saves her life risking his own life she abuses him , he helps her parents she abuses him , he exposes Ranveer's lies in front of her she abuses him why he did that but still according to cvs she deserves him ?๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Ranveer hasn't done anything wrong with her comparable to how much wrong she has done with innocent Roop . Ranveer is brutal to Roop , he is doing extremely wrong to Roop but he has not done anything wrong with her comparatively how much wrong she has done to Roop .Ranveer lying about his birthday to impress her isn't that big mistake compared to her evil deeds done to innocent Roop because he did not harm her in this In fact in his fake drama to impress her he did something good too by doing something good to those orphan kids which he would not do otherwise but creatives through Roop pointed out if this man can lie to her for his small benefits  then think how much he will lie for his bigger benefits . Right I agree but then what about this woman Ishika who always lies about Roop only to harm him , All the  wrong she has done to Roop and continues to do wrong with him  is only to hurt him and ruin his life but still she deserves him according to creatives  ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผWhy Roop should marry  her after she has always  insulted and abused him so much ? Is Roop not a human with a heart  and self respect ? Why this woman can brutally trample his heart, always abuse and insult him  but still he should marry her whenever she says ?๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผCreatives are making pathetic promos what is in Ishika's naseeb ?Zindagi bhar ki sachi mohabbat ya phir ek jaan lewa zid ๐ŸคขDo they really think we viewers are mentally retarded who would think this evil woman deserves life long true love of Roop saat janamon tak ?Why Ranveer does not deserve her but she deserves her victim Roop ?๐ŸคขWhy makers are getting Purvi married to the worst human Ranveer if Ishika should not marry him because he is not a good person ? Why evil Ishika deserves the best of the best Roop and the noble boy Roop deserves an abuser evil woman ?

Ishika's  marriage  to Roop is not only insult of men but insult of all good women in the world too because creatives are showing through a social message based show only evil women like Ishika deserve the most precious gem Roop . Insult of men because creatives are showing a woman can deliberately mistreat a guy as much as she wants but his duty is to keep loving and pampering her and making attempts to reform her Its her wish she reforms or not but the man should keep loving her ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

This evil Ishika should pay for her evil deeds Hope makers wake up and don't ruin this show in their wrong idea of feminism . Feminism does not mean such evil women deserve the best of all Feminism is all about equality between men and women This mean evil women should be treated equally as evil men too  Both Ranveer and Ishika are bad Both should be punished for their sins done to innocent Roop  Ishika does not deserve even forgiveness of Roop and makers plan to gift him to her ? ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผand what will be the story after marriage ? She will keep abusing, insulting torturing him and he will keep making efforts to make this marriage work .  No Thank you. We educated women don't want to see glorification , pampering and empowerment of evil women like Ishika . Roop is also a college going kid right now Getting him married before completing his studies and settling his career is another regressive and wrong message cvs will be giving to society along with getting him married to abuser evil Ishika 
Edited by TheReal - 5 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
I stopped watching the show for a while now and was hoping to watch it back when the new FL is brought in for Roop, but looks like i will have to quit the show all togehter now..
my comments are only based on the WUs and some others comments
there is no reason for Roop to prove how wrong ranveer is etc etc..why should he prove this at all.. ishi doesnlt like him so be it.. why is he doing all this for her.. doesn;t make sense..  there is no emotional connect between roop and ishika.. there is connect between roop and his parents, sisters and also palak..but there is nothing with ishika.. how can roop even love a person like ishika.. this show is beyond logic, only thing which works in the show is nepotism..not logic, talent or audience acceptance..no wonder its going down..
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a huge Shashank fan I am a huge Roop fan but i will stop watching the show as well because its beyond my tolerance to see this evil woman Ishika married to Roop  . I have watched all her cruelty to Roop  so far which hurt me so much but i watched all this  only with a hope to see her punished  but if  she still is married to Roop I cannot watch her enjoying Roop's unconditional true love after being so cruel to him That article seems untrue and i still hope makers won't marry  Roop Ishika ever but if they did then good bye to this show from me .Will be wishing Shashank best as always but i don't have patience in me to watch this evil woman Ishika married to Roop and being shown as his soul mate๐Ÿคข Still wishing that article is untrue 
Edited by kate-nic - 5 years ago
Mehek134 thumbnail
Roop Ishika marriage is complete NO for me . This marriage should never happen  Ishika should lose Roop and realize what she lost because of her own misdeeds. Ishika does not deserve him at all . Mard ka naya swaroop should not be loving an evil woman and marrying her even after getting so much abused and insulted and brutally rejected by that woman. Roop himself said '' i respect women but it does not mean i don't respect myself '' So why should Roop not respect himself now and marry Ishika?  Ishika and Roop are no match Their pairing is like pairing devil Ishika with angel Roop . I feel that article is not true because it makes no sense . Makers have shown Ishika as a negative character then keep her as negative No need to show her married to Roop and ruin the show 
Burnbabyburn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mostly are disappointed with this roop ishika pairing , makers had not written ishika character properly & actress doing no justice also ..There is not connect & chemistry between shashank & that actress .Roop ishika marriage will be the worst move by creatives bcz after that show will never be able to back in track , I am sad as shashank fan