Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I've not read this. Hope I could get a synopsis.
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update of wonderful story
why maan is distancing from geet 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for posting!! have commented on the blog! 

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geet in here is like a person with whom you can not stop but smile hearing her talk... Loving the first chapter they seems to be in love and it doesn't feels any problem could get in their way in this 3 months if they remain like this... their first meeting is interesting though would like to see how they fallen for each other
Maan and Geet in present are so different from past there they could not get along and here craving to be with eachother so much and I am really adoring them together if it was fun too read about Past than it's loving to read about present... both of them coming to this point from college must be really amazing they love each other but the tittle is always on the background giving me bad vibes ...

I didn't Thought there will be surprise visit as well in this 3 months training Time which is so good to read them together Geet visiting and then Maan too surprising his wife... Varun is a lot fun too from the beginning of it... these 3 are quite good when they are together... I love their small Moments of chatting always they are amusing to me and Beautiful as well..
visiting of Geet's Grandma was so hilarious I could not stop laughing hard that was really amazing moments with being on loud speaker 🤣

Her Grandma is an amusing piece I must say crazy family they are... Kids is not right option for Geet she's just at starting point in her career but giving excuse of Maan's junk is not working 🤣 Ohh my how much embarrassing and hilarious that visit has ended with...

Maan hates his mother so much and what could one do infidelity is not something appreciative that Rajat is expecting to Maan behave normal with Namya...

But Geet is always around them and that's a good thing I'm enjoying a lot their past Maan was kinda mean then but he's a lot sweet now 😳

His surprise visit was really good to read Elite and Varun is there as well and the family is great together just sometime more before geet gets back...
Maan and Varun have to loss Rajat as well... Namya is here now how does she expects Her children will accept her after she walked out on them... Is she still lurking around them in present as well.. I am confused Did she really love her Children or not?

Geet is there in this point with Maan beside him and his girlfriend is quite adventurous 😆 Daring to go for skinny deep in her grandma's swimming pool Kavita is totally shameless...

Past is feeling so beautiful to read but present isn't making any sense seeing Maan distant something must have happened in past 2 weeks ...

Anyway Commented for Chapter 7 in blog
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 1.
The Maan from the past seems different from the present Maan.  

The younger version seems very hard; I am assuming because of the mother.

That's a lot of negativity to carry.

The present day Maan seems happier, lighter.

So ... 3 months apart.

Maan and Geet's marriage seems solid.  They are very "comfortable" with each other ðŸ˜‰.

This Geet is very bold.  

Interesting combination.
4ever4love thumbnail
Chapter 2

Why do I have a flashback of "Grey's Anatomy"???  Dr. Bailey. Rectal exam and model... hmm.  I like.  Makes me feel the characters are familiar.

Flashback:  I like the chemistry between the younger Maan and Geet.  She is very strong and stubborn which is good as Maan really wants to push her away.  

Present:  I like how Maan is being strong and positive for her.  No guilt trips either.  He is very supportive.
4ever4love thumbnail
chapter 3
The bond between Maan and Geet is so strong.  Now I am worried about this 3 month separation.

Lost and Found.  Hmm, past tense?  What they lost but also what they find in each other.  Or they will lose each other later?

OK I am making no sense.  

But I do like the strong relationship they share.  They fit together perfectly.