Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS: Lost & Found||Note page 25 - Page 4

December04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Something with the accident thing I guess because of which maan said he cheated on geet.. lets see

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely updated, past secenes were very funny. Loved the way her granny teased her and Maan. I don't think maan cheated Geet. If he really did so he would have pleaded and begged geet for forgiveness. Not just walk out. There should be some strong reason for maan to lie to geet. Eagerly waiting to know the real reason and for them to sort their issues and get back together.
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maan confessed he cheated on her.  N then he left. Where is he now. How can he give up everything so easily. It's Geet who is searching him. Varun is also not bleeding to believe on this truth. Waiting for next 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shocking update
cant believe it 
waiting for next
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
OMG Geets family! Her grandmother is seriously :v 
That was a bit too much :P

N about present.. what's the actual reason? Definitely maan didn't cheat on him.. what had happened after that accident! He's having some disease or something? :/ 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 8

Geet's frustration justified! why is Maan avoiding her?

omg he confessed he cheated on her!!! I do not believe this! Maan would never do this to Geet!! he loves her so much!! 

I am sure Maan hiding something... but what?

can understand Geet's reaction! 

Loved the blast into the past!!! Kavita and Archana are too much!! Poor Maaneet! liked Geet's reply to her grandmom! 

at least Geet spoke to Varun!! of cos he is shocked! where is Maan? hope he is fine!!! 

sad seeing Maaneet like this! 

continue soon
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG what twist! Even I dont wanna believe he cheated but anything is possible. I guess Geet isnt going to let this go she is going to interrogate hime for sure. She will get to the bottom of this.
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely updates
Maaneet r very funny at start 
But what had happened to maan why he says to geet he cheated on geet when he loves her immsely 
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am feeling sick even to think about whatever Maan is saying is truth I can't even think about it...

She's his wife he loves her Why would he stay silent for 3 freaking months and then say they are not working out...

It's feel like a mystery he would not be like his mother whom he hated so much... I will never accept or forgive if it's true don't matter if he was drunk or lonely I will really will hate him... I really hate infidelity in relationship I can't even tolerate the think of it..

however I feel he's hiding something and it's not the truth... let's see how it goes and I'm so much anticipated for next chapter already try to give next one soon if possible and take care
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Read all chapters in one go and each update hooked me more!!
Totally admired Maan and Geet's realtionship.Long distance relationships are tough but beautiful when we have an understanding and loving partner!!
And I loved Maan for understanding Geet and her passion for work.
Their life was filled with loads of happiness,Geet's notes,surprise visits,hot romance..everything was lovely!!
Archana the ever young naughty granny😆
Loved Geet-Maan-Varun's bond!😊
Maan and varun's mom cheated on their father and left with her BF.And Maan totally hates her for this and even refused to accpect her when she returned..he must have very well known his father's pain and suffering!
Rajat..a man to be admired and respected.
How much he had loved his children..he even allowed his wife who cheated on him to visit their children and has brought up his 2 boys well all by himself!!
While reading the initial chapters I was wondering about the tile..Lost and Found.I thought what is there to lose when their live is soo happy..
But you droped a big atom bomb😒
Maan cheated on Geet😲Still not able to believe it.He hated his mother for doing this to his father then how the hell he can do it to Geet.
And for a person like Maan who love his wife this much deeply..can he cheat?
I think Maan is hiding something big from Geet..is it related something to his health?
Literally my heart sank after reading Part 8🥺I really wish Maan didn't cheat on Geet..fingers crossed!!If he had..umm I don't know what to tell😒
Please continue soonest..pretty please
Edited by Madhu_31 - 5 years ago