Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
There was a throwback to the scene in Faras when the Macedonian soldiers chopped off the arms of the Farsi soldiers. 

Today, the Farsi soldiers were holding the Macedonian ones by the arm while Alexander was punishing them. 

Alexander also said that he didn't want soldiers in his army who begged for mercy, and this kind of shows their will to fight become weaker with time. It would make sense for them to mutiny or to refuse to continue further conquests under him and want to return home.

inlieu thumbnail
As for Rohit's insta post and homework assignment, if he's going to meet Dhananand directly on the beach tomorrow, then I don't see how or why he'd need to go undercover. Perhaps we can strike that out. 

They showed us Faras using full CGI today, so I guess it would be the same with Babylon for Alexander's death scene. ðŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
After watching today's episode it looks like the clothes Rohit's wearing is the same as those worn by the men in Dhananand's personal guard. 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But why would Alexander do such thing? Usey jo karna tha usne kar diya aur ab bas chain reactions honge jinka catalyst Alexander khud hai ðŸ¤£

Or do we have Alexander participating in Dhananand's army to know the Bhartiya technique instead of CGM participating in Alexander's army to get trained! ðŸ¤£ But he has had enough faceoffs with Porus himself! This homework is tough yeah! ðŸ˜† we can only 'Just keep wondering'! 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kahin aisa toh nahin that he fooled us and he donned the look just coz he was free and the costume was new ðŸ˜† Just like the picture where Alex-Olly-Roxy visited Dasyulok ðŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

But why would Alexander do such thing? Usey jo karna tha usne kar diya aur ab bas chain reactions honge jinka catalyst Alexander khud hai ðŸ¤£

Or do we have Alexander participating in Dhananand's army to know the Bhartiya technique instead of CGM participating in Alexander's army to get trained! ðŸ¤£ But he has had enough faceoffs with Porus himself! This homework is tough yeah! ðŸ˜† we can only 'Just keep wondering'! 

🤣

Yes, this homework is tough!

I don't think he needs to or wants to learn anything from Dhananand's army. He's very confident of the Macedonian techniques and had even ordered Cleitus to train the Farsi soldiers in the Macedonian ways. 
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Kahin aisa toh nahin that he fooled us and he donned the look just coz he was free and the costume was new ðŸ˜† Just like the picture where Alex-Olly-Roxy visited Dasyulok ðŸ˜†

Oh yeah, that was the biggest red herring ever. We had some many hopes from it and they kept us guessing for ages! ðŸ˜†

I still wonder if it was a deleted scene or if the CVs literally changed tracks at the last minute in order to show us something else instead of a planned Dasyulok scene. I mean, all three of them were there, dressed up fully. It can't have just been for a casual visit!

As for this new look, it's possible he's just teasing us but where would he get this costume just lying around? Did you see how much kohl he has in his yes? Would he even bother putting that on if it were just to try the costume? Sounds like a lot of effort to me, considering he is very careful about the use of makeup. 

CVs to CVs, ab actors bhi humein suspense mein rakh rahe hain. ðŸ˜†