Your views on this?

Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah, he looks awesome!
I was wondering if it was his Babylon look! 

Or maybe he's going to Magadh or something. Who knows!

Abhi bas 12 episodes baaqi hain and we have more mystery coming up. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by inlieu

Yeah, he looks awesome!
I was wondering if it was his Babylon look! 

Or maybe he's going to Magadh or something. Who knows!

Abhi bas 12 episodes baaqi hain and we have more mystery coming up.  πŸ˜†

Sahi mein! Abhi tak itna suspense hai! Mujhe toh lagta hai last episode mein bhi hum guess hi karte rahenge ki Porus aur Alexander ko aakhir marega kaun? πŸ€£

SidT should definitely do a suspense thriller show! πŸ€£ It would turn out a massive hit! πŸ‘
Pic dekhkar toh lag raha hai Alexander sanyaas lene wala hai πŸ€£
Originally posted by Vaishnavi_

Sahi mein! Abhi tak itna suspense hai! Mujhe toh lagta hai last episode mein bhi hum guess hi karte rahenge ki Porus aur Alexander ko aakhir marega kaun? πŸ€£

SidT should definitely do a suspense thriller show! πŸ€£ It would turn out a massive hit! πŸ‘

@bold iss par hi SidT ek poora show bana sakta hai, with his suspense thriller skills. πŸ˜†
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Vaishnavi_

Pic dekhkar toh lag raha hai Alexander sanyaas lene wala hai πŸ€£ 

Aisa nahin ho sakta! πŸ€£

I am trying to figure which kingdom's costume this matches. Maybe he will take a leaf out of Roxanne's book and go to Magadh dressed up like this. It would be the first time we'd see Alexander go undercover, if that were the case, though with the blonde hair and green eyes, I don't see how he can hide in plain sight. πŸ˜†

Or maybe this is for the last few days of his life, in Babylon if he is sick in bed. 
This kinda reminds me of his Mirza Altunia look Just the stubble and the dark hair is missingπŸ˜†
So is Alex going to Magadh to meet DN??πŸ˜• I feel his Babylon look would be something similar to his Faras ka look
I'm starting to wonder if Alexander's track will continue into the CGM show. πŸ˜²
Porus will die in battle or right after maybe, and then it will continue a bit with Seleucus and Alexander, which would be a great way to keep existing viewers from quitting after Nov 9. πŸ˜‰
If it really is his sick look, toh iska matlab kya battle ki shoot khatam ho gayi πŸ˜² or maybe they are just doing the look test priorly! Alexander ko Magadh jaane ke liye PR cross karna padega! Lekin is show mein jab Cleitus Sindh aur PR ke beech jakar Hasti par attack kar sakta hai toh Alexander kyun nahin πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LawlessLawyer

This kinda reminds me of his Mirza Altunia look Just the stubble and the dark hair is missingπŸ˜†
So is Alex going to Magadh to meet DN??πŸ˜• I feel his Babylon look would be something similar to his Faras ka look

Just speculating as to why he'd go undercover, since he hasn't done that before on the show. πŸ˜†

Rohit assigned us this homework to keep guessing. πŸ˜‰