Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Oh yes it does.

Dunno why but I have a wish to see him playing a gangster in his nextπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Well, we saw him in the Encounter episode as a gangster many years ago and I am sure he will rock. I too have been wanting to see him play one, but I suspect he will go for a positive role next time, in which case I want to see him playing a musician/rockstar, singing in his own voice! πŸ˜ƒ
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Alexander-PR interactions have turned immensely boring and irritating! Matrubhoomi, Deshbhakhti, Bhartiya are the keywords of all of their lines! Much repetitive! 
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Alexander-PR interactions have turned immensely boring and irritating! Matrubhoomi, Deshbhakhti, Bhartiya are the keywords of all of their lines! Much repetitive! 

Don't worry, the CGM show will have all this too, probably even more than before. Akhand Bharat, Bharata Jaytu, etc. πŸ˜‰
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Don't worry, the CGM show will have all this too, probably even more than before. Akhand Bharat, Bharata Jaytu, etc.  πŸ˜‰

Who's gonna watch it? πŸ˜† I don't care πŸ˜†
Melkor thumbnail
The problem with Alexander and PR's interactions are that whenever they come face to face with each other they turn into schoolkids who fight over the smallest issues.
Puru is always in Sunny Deol mode and Alex is in Zeus Ka Beta mode.Even enemies need to interact in such a manner that fascinates the audience.PR waasis are always about deshbhakti and Bharat Jayatu whereas Alex is all about crushing Puru and PR
I wish they had interacted like adults and two kings do instead.Yes they are enemies but they could have respected each other as well

Compared to this,Alex in Dasyulok and Puru-DN interactions were far better.

BTW will they still give us the iconic,'Treat me like one king does another' scene?I don't see that happening.
Sony Puru will never demand this and Sony Alex would never ask this to him
Edited by LawlessLawyer - 5 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Who's gonna watch it? πŸ˜† I don't care πŸ˜†

Wish me luck honπŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
Precap: Alexander's already meeting Dhananand on the beach. 
This is going to be fun! πŸ˜†

Rohit was brilliant in today's episode. I feel like we're seeing the same ruthless Alexander as before. Now with Seleucus coming on board as his general, it will be a bloody war. Especially since Magadh won't be likely to fight this war at all.
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Rohit was damn good today! Especially in the last scene! It was so funny.. Ambhi was taking a step back at each step of Alexander toward him! πŸ˜† tbh, he looked kinda Scary today! πŸ˜† 
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

The problem with Alexander and PR's interactions are that whenever they come face to face with each other they turn into schoolkids who fight over the smallest issues.

Puru is always in Sunny Deol mode and Alex is in Zeus Ka Beta mode.Even enemies need to interact in such a manner that fascinates the audience.PR waasis are always about deshbhakti and Bharat Jayatu whereas Alex is all about crushing Puru and PR
I wish they had interacted like adults and two kings do instead.Yes they are enemies but they could have respected each other as well

Compared to this,Alex in Dasyulok and Puru-DN interactions were far better.

BTW will they still give us the iconic,'Treat me like one king does another' scene?I don't see that happening.
Sony Puru will never demand this and Sony Alex would never ask this to him

Totally agree, and neither would Roxanne have gone to plead for Alexander's life to be spared (and if she did, this couldn't have been known all the way back in Faras, either!)

And yes, the Porus-Alexander interactions are childish, but that's because they kept making these two meet, because the story was not fleshed out properly to give each a proper track. The real Alexander was never obsessed with defeating Porus specifically and the two only met on the battlefield for the first time. πŸ˜†

Also, Seleucus was a good guy and loyal to Alexander but here he's probably going to be pure evil. Looks like the CGM story will have more bad guys than good. πŸ˜†
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Rohit was damn good today! Especially in the last scene! It was so funny.. Ambhi was taking a step back at each step of Alexander toward him! πŸ˜† tbh, he looked kinda Scary today! πŸ˜† 

There were some really nice quote-worth dialogues today that I'm going to put on the quotes thread. The audio was bad when I was watching the episodes so I'll have to hear them again. 

Ambhi was previously shown as a courageous guy who was ready to defy his own father, but now look at him.