Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I'm starting to wonder if Alexander's track will continue into the CGM show.  😲

Porus will die in battle or right after maybe, and then it will continue a bit with Seleucus and Alexander, which would be a great way to keep existing viewers from quitting after Nov 9. πŸ˜‰

Shubh Shubh boliye! Ye kya keh diya πŸ˜•
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

If it really is his sick look, toh iska matlab kya battle ki shoot khatam ho gayi πŸ˜² or maybe they are just doing the look test priorly! Alexander ko Magadh jaane ke liye PR cross karna padega! Lekin is show mein jab Cleitus Sindh aur PR ke beech jakar Hasti par attack kar sakta hai toh Alexander kyun nahin πŸ˜†

Yeah, don't worry about logistics or geography, since the CVs don't seem to either! πŸ˜†

Yeah it might be a look test, and I hope he keeps it in the show for whatever scene is being planned. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Shubh Shubh boliye! Ye kya keh diya πŸ˜•

They never showed Alexander's death scene anywhere or even talked about it. Rohit has been silent about it too. So I'm just beginning to wonder. I hope this won't happen because I had marked Nov 9 on my calendar as the last day of the show and Rohit's exit too as Alexander dies.😲
Melkor thumbnail

Just speculating as to why he'd go undercover, since he hasn't done that before on the show. πŸ˜†

Rohit assigned us this homework to keep guessing. πŸ˜‰

Oh!! I get it nowπŸ˜†
Sigh Rohit!! Uske liye kuch bhi karna manzoor hai😳 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They never showed Alexander's death scene anywhere or even talked about it. Rohit has been silent about it too. So I'm just beginning to wonder. I hope this won't happen because I had marked Nov 9 on my calendar as the last day of the show and Rohit's exit too as Alexander dies.😲

Nah! They will show both of them dying simultaneously! Aakhir wo donon is duniya mein aaye hi hain ek dooje ke vaaste! πŸ€£
inlieu thumbnail

Nah! They will show both of them dying simultaneously! Aakhir wo donon is duniya mein aaye hi hain ek dooje ke vaaste! πŸ€£

Haan par jiss tarah se Seleucus ka intro ho raha hai, he shouldn't steal Alexander's thunder. πŸ˜‰

I just want a really strong emotional death scene for Alexander where he's longing for his mother but since Olympias is still in Bharat it doesn't make sense. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Oh!! I get it nowπŸ˜†

Sigh Rohit!! Uske liye kuch bhi karna manzoor hai😳 

Sach mein! Rohit ke liye kuch bhi! πŸ˜ƒ

He has the kind of face that suits so many different looks, especially now that he's lost his cheeks. πŸ˜‰
Melkor thumbnail
I really wanna see a face off between Alex and DNImagining Rohit and SRJ in one frame makes my heart skip a beat❀️
Melkor thumbnail

Sach mein! Rohit ke liye kuch bhi! πŸ˜ƒ

He has the kind of face that suits so many different looks, especially now that he's lost his cheeks. πŸ˜‰

Oh yes it does.
Dunno why but I have a wish to see him playing a gangster in his nextπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

I really wanna see a face off between Alex and DNImagining Rohit and SRJ in one frame makes my heart skip a beat❀️

The characters are both shrewd, with a far better understanding of politics than many others, so it should be quite interesting.

It's also a welcome change from the typical Alexander-PR interactions. I still remember how awesome his trip to Dasylok was. πŸ˜ƒ