Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumbchick thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
With every episode my dislike for KV and Sree intensifies. I don't know why people make Dipika the villain, unko yeh dono so called mard nahi dikhte kya? 
Hope Megha exposes KV soon and BB kicks him out next week after kicking Jalota this week. 
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eternal_Way

credit to original uploader

What is happening here ? 😕

Can someone explain details? 😲
dumbchick thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Yes, I agree she is trying. Every time I see her trying, I think she will go all the way and stick to her agenda. But she does disappoint me. 😒 She is also tube light as caller had told her. 😆

- Last week she claim to kick out Deepika out of kitchen and send her to bathroom duty. Her friend Shiv is Captain now, but she did not put an effort to achieve that. I don't see that happening.
- She has more reason to send Deepika to bathroom duty, as Deepika took Jasleen's name for torture.
- Half way ghoda Ghadi task, she confronted housemates why she was not considered for captaincy contender. She did put up good fight and was almost winning. Saba told Romil she will support Jasleen, Saba also went to Jasleen and told her, she has her support. But Jasleen lost interest. She could easily convince Shiv to give up captaincy and let her be the contender.
- Last week nominations she did not even put up fight to save herself front of KV, Deepika and Srishty, but she was screaming at Romil for not considering her for captaincy contender.
- when she was accusing Surbhi of smoking in the bathroom. Saba and Somi earned footage looking good, putting across better argument in support of Surbhi.
- Today she did put across a good fight in nominations with Deepika and Srishty. Almost got nominated, Just got lucky to get save by new wild card.

I am not sure, if she takes this game seriously. 😒

Jasleen not only colored her hair blonde, but is a BLONDE in real life! ðŸ˜† BB will first kickout those who are charging heavy money and doing nothing except hypocrisy, Jasleen jaiso ko to kabhi bhi out kar sakte ho bas ek nomination mein main characters ke saath daal do turant nikal jayegi ðŸ˜†
dumbchick thumbnail

What is happening here ? 😕

Can someone explain details? 😲

KV is telling Srishty (and Urvashi) that Rohit is bisexual. Today, KV and Sree, and to a lesser extent Jasleen and Shiv, made fun of Rohit's  (and Romil's) sexuality.
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dumbchick

KV is telling Srishty (and Urvashi) that Rohit is bisexual. Today, KV and Sree, and to a lesser extent Jasleen and Shiv, made fun of Rohit's (and Romil's) sexuality.

Was this in episode today?
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shree does understand the game. Before Saba and Surbhi started screaming, Shree did say - Surbhi and Saba will start making noise as they are nominated. Don't react.

Problem with Shree'e game is, he is not playing for audience. It is ok not to be image conscious, but should not ruined image by over reacting,. If he is not overreacting, then possible Shree is same in real life, the nut case. 
He may be hated for some of his reactions by audience. He is playing for maker of biggboss only. If he starts playing for audience then it will benefit him in finale.

Yeah! Shree is playing the game from day 1..
Superb analysis by @spicysagar

But like I said from week 1, this time commoner will win BB 12..

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dumbchick

KV is telling Srishty (and Urvashi) that Rohit is bisexual. Today, KV and Sree, and to a lesser extent Jasleen and Shiv, made fun of Rohit's (and Romil's) sexuality.

I heard Surbhi too made fun of his looks 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m not gonna like megha. She entered as contestant but she was guiding everyone like she herself is bigboss. Bigboss marathi jeeta hoga aise, yahan nhi chalega. 
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Subah subah Prem Patra  
Season has officially started now. ðŸ˜ƒ

Loved Megha's entry with Dhol Tasha Pathak. 

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deadinside

I m not gonna like megha. She entered as contestant but she was guiding everyone like she herself is bigboss. Bigboss marathi jeeta hoga aise, yahan nhi chalega. 

Yes especially the commoners surrounded her and they were so insecure that they want to know what's happening outside.