Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

If someone tells him crying loudly is so typical like girls...will he get angry??? 

aree he is super real na.. kuch bhi chalta hai 😉
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rock-Star007

Jo chilam chili karta hai Sagar use support karta hai😆

I support contestant who will do anything to survive on the show.⭐️
- Good Strategy in task like Deepak, Romil, Deepika. 
 - Conspiracy like Deepika did against Srishty to send her to jail.😉 

- Voice opinion front of housemates and Salman- (i.e Romil, Surbhi, Sobah, Somi and Deepak) 👏

- Nautanki contestants like Shree, Surbhi, Deepak and Saba does..😛 
 - Partners for survival. like Saba and Srishty, played well to win captaincy together, fought strongly against each other in captaincy task for survival. 😲 
- Also partnersshiip between Romil, Deepak and Shiv to make him captain. as a payback, Shiv saved Romil from jail.😊 
- Also some content from dumb contestant like Shiv and funny reaction like KV.🤣 

Contestants who get my least support, are the one who are in background and are failing to impress biggboss editing team to give them space in episodes.Currently Srishty is going that path.😔 Hope this week nomination can get her best reactions.😉 

FREELOADER SHOULD BE OUT SOON LIKE - Anoopji, Jasleen, Urvashi.😔 

P.S: I DO NOT HAVE FAVORITES. MY SUPPORT GOES TO WHOEVER GIVES REACTIONS, CONTENT AND FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL

Edited by spicysagar - 5 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

AAP NE BHI NEW WILD CARD KI TARAH BOL DIYA. 😆 
SAGAR KAUN HAI. 😭 

SAGAR HUM HAI.

WELCOME TO DDT ⭐️
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spicysagar

FREELOADER SHOULD BE OUT SOON LIKE - Anoopji, Jasleen, Urvashi

if seen so far in my view it's looking like freeloaders - anoop, urvashi, shiv ,kv,srishty , bb can nominate them n eliminate them in one go
Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
😆

AAP NE BHI NEW WILD CARD KI TARAH BOL DIYA. 😆 
SAGAR KAUN HAI. 😭 

SAGAR HUM HAI.

WELCOME TO DDT ⭐️

😆😆😆

No intention to offend 
Waise I hope new WCs are not phuski 
And 
Thanks 😳
spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternal_Way

if seen so far in my view it's looking like freeloaders - anoop, urvashi, shiv ,kv,srishty , bb can nominate them n eliminate them in one go

👍🏼

P.S: 
I SEE JASLEEN'S NAME MISSING IN YOUR LIST. 
HOPE SHE PROVES ME WRONG IN FUTURE, BUT SO FAR I HAVE NOT SEEN HER FIGHTING FOR SURVIVAL. 
I HAVE SEEN HER WITHDRAWING HERSELF FROM WINNING FIGHT. 
TODAY SHE DID PUT GOOD EFFORT FRONT OF DEEPIKA AND SRISHTY AT NOMINATIONS. 
Edited by spicysagar - 5 years ago
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Did i read it right? Jasleen 😲 winner  IN DREAMS. 

What makes you think Jasleen as winner ? 😒  What am i missing here ?  What is she doing in the show ? 😔 Jasleen does not have vote bank to save herself in next nominations. 😕

WITH CURRENT GAME STATUS, JASLEEN'S POSITION IS NOT EVEN IN TOP 7 CONTESTANTS IN FINALE. 🤔

lol. I dont know... the way she's going... she's reached that far.. you never know😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

👍🏼

P.S:
I SEE JASLEEN'S NAME MISSING IN YOUR LIST.
HOPE SHE PROVES ME WRONG IN FUTURE, BUT SO FAR I HAVE NOT SEEN HER FIGHTING FOR SURVIVAL.
I HAVE SEEN HER WITHDRAWING HERSELF FROM WINNING FIGHT.
TODAY SHE DID PUT GOOD EFFORT FRONT OF DEEPIKA AND SRISHTY AT NOMINATIONS.

simple jasleen is trying n not free loader
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

credit to original uploader
spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternal_Way

simple jasleen is trying n not free loader

Yes, I agree she is trying. Every time I see her trying, I think she will go all the way and stick to her agenda. But she does disappoint me. 😒 She is also tube light as caller had told her. 😆

- Last week she claim to kick out Deepika out of kitchen and send her to bathroom duty. Her friend Shiv is Captain now, but she did not put an effort to achieve that. I don't see that happening.
- She has more reason to send Deepika to bathroom duty, as Deepika took Jasleen's name for torture.
- Half way ghoda Ghadi task, she confronted housemates why she was not considered for captaincy contender. She did put up good fight and was almost winning. Saba told Romil she will support Jasleen, Saba also went to Jasleen and told her, she has her support. But Jasleen lost interest. She could easily convince Shiv to give up captaincy and let her be the contender.
- Last week nominations she did not even put up fight to save herself front of KV, Deepika and Srishty, but she was screaming at Romil for not considering her for captaincy contender.
- when she was accusing Surbhi of smoking in the bathroom. Saba and Somi earned footage looking good, putting across better argument in support of Surbhi.
- Today she did put across a good fight in nominations with Deepika and Srishty. Almost got nominated, Just got lucky to get save by new wild card.

I am not sure, if she takes this game seriously. 😒Edited by spicysagar - 5 years ago