Mere Pass Tum Ho (ARY) Humayun, Adnan Siddiqui, Ayeza, Hira Mani

Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone
Humayun Saeed is returning to TV screens with Mere Pass Tum Ho written by Khalil ur Rahman Qamar and directed by Nadeem Baig.
It will be aired on ARY Digital.
Edited by Indianboy69 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Humayun Saeed, the name needs no introduction. It won't be incorrect to say that when one talks about the revival of Pakistani cinema industry, Humayun Saeed's is a name that will emerge as one of the biggest and most vital contributors. The actor/producer has not only delivered significant hits under his production house and as the main lead, it is his films that lead the highest grosser charts in Pakistan.

And now, after delivering three back to back hit films with JPNA, Punjab Nahi Jaungi and JPNA 2, Humayun Saeed is gearing up to be back on our television screens with upcoming drama, Mere Pass Tum Ho. Directed by Nadeem Baig and written by veteran writer, Khalil ur Rehman Qamar, Mere Pass Tum Ho, will be produced by Six Sigma Plus and will air on ARY Digital.

Talking to HIP exclusively, Humayun Saeed revealed, "This drama had been written some 2-3 years ago by Khalil Sahab, for me. And he wanted me to play the central character only. He was willing to wait but not let any other actor play the role. The story for Mere Pass Tum Ho is very arty and very simply. In fact this drama is so simple and without any glamour, that after my movies, this has become a challenge for me to play such a simple character. I doubt, this sort of a classic has ever been written or performed before on our televisions."

Adding further about his character, Humayun Saeed shared, "I play this very individual, from a very poor background. Life is tough, but this guy loves his wife and child. No matter what circumstances come to him, he stays honest and very loyal. And this is where he has to pay a hefty price for his honesty."

Returning to dramas after delivering three high grossing films, Humayun Saeed mentioned, "Although a lot of people have warned me against returning to dramas after my films, but I believe there is still a section of our society that does not have access to films. They are die hard drama followers and its important to create content for them as well."

While actresses are being considered for this role, Humayun Saeed tells us that Adnan Siddiqui has been approached for a very important character for this play. "Mere Pass Tum Ho, is a very single track drama with a very small cast. We have 2-3 main actors playing very important characters in this one, so an ensemble star cast is something you won't see in this one."

Mere Pass Tum Ho is currently looking for its lead actress. The drama goes on floors in November and will go on air on ARY Digital from February 2019.

Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is very exciting. Feels like good old days of Pakistan Dramas are coming back. This should be a quality project. Khalil ur Rehman writing with Humayon's charm. I dont mind whoever the lead actress is ðŸ˜ƒ My list is getting long.. Alif, aangan, Cheekh, Farhat Ishtiaq's next and now this one ðŸ˜³ 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Tfs @IB. 
Plz correct the name in the title , coz the article says it is:
 Mere Pass Tum Ho . 

There's a movie for Humayun too , written by KRQ too, its name is Lofar. 

So Humayun is on roll. I just hope they cast a good actress opposite him, coz the story looks like mature romantic drama
Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There was this news of Anushey Mughal being signed in one of Khalil ur Rehman Qamar's project. That model is very pretty. I wonder what happened to that. 
Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
I so wish it is Sanam Baloch.
I hope the producers give a good drama to Sanam, as some sort of compensation for replacing her from Alif.
Because most likely Humayun is himself producing it and Alif is also from his family's production house.
Mansfield thumbnail
A child? Chalo, he's not playing the roles he tends to play in his films 😆.
He only tends to look good with the somewhat older lot of actresses in the industry though. I'm not going to get my hopes up though since the last time I got excited, I just ended up being disappointed.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Can we plz msg Humayun and nadeem baig on twitter and Instagram to cast sanam baloch opp him 
It wud be an amazing pairing 

I love mehwish with Humayun but I want another heroine with him here not again meh wish as we have seen her with him in 2 projects back to back 

Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Yes good idea.
I will tweet it to him while you people message him on Instagram. (As I am not on insta)
MochaQueen thumbnail
its called mere paas ho tum
fix the title 😆