Thanks for the pm 

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A Fabulous and Frightening Update 

Raman has been taking good care of Ishita

and though sometimes she has no idea if Raman really accepted

that he will be a father 

both went to hospital for Ishita's checkup but then a car almost hit Ishita

and Raman saved her but his head got a injury while the cord was around baby's neck

and that maybe dangerous

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hey friends back with new update .

Last part 

Toshiji called Mr bhalla and both rushed to hospital ,only to get the news that Raman and ishita both needed to be operated because Raman has severe injury in head , while the baby's breath has lessened as the cord around its neck has tightened due to the push it got at time of accident. Toshiji started crying knkwing that how the situation has changed in just a fraction of second.Few seconds earlier she was happily talking to ishita about the baby and now all the three lifes are in danger. Raman as he got injured on his head ,the baby as the doctors are going to bring it out in world before time while ishita is going to have a surgery due to her premature delivery. She was crying bitterly blaming herself ,saying that it wouldn't had happened if she would had not called ishita,if she should had been little more patient to know about her grandchild but it was her curiosity which had committed this . Mr bhalla consoled her and said 

" Toshiji sambhaliye apne aapko ,ye waqt rone ka nahi balki himmat se kaam lene ka hai .( toshiji hold yourself ,this is not time to cry rather we have to be patient ). Our kids lives are in danger ,we have to pray to matarani to make the operations successful so that we can have our kids back ,all smiling and healthy ."

Toshiji wiped her tears and spoke " aapne theek kaha bhallaji , we should pray for our kids instead of crying ."

Saying so she settled on the nearby bench, folded her hands and started praying to matarani for ishra and their kid's wellbeing. They were sitting when a nurse walked to them and spoke " are you people Mr and Mrs bhalla's relatives. "

Mr bhalla nodded ,she looked at Mr bhalla and said " you come with me to sign the consent papers"

Mr bhalla nodded and went with her ,she gave two different set of papers to him and told to fill it and sign . He nodded and filled both the set of papers with teary eyes . Though he was being strong in front of toshiji but the truth was he too was hell sacred about them . Mr bhalla passed the papers to Nurse and asked " sister they will be fine na ".

N- don't worry sir ,just be faithful to god , everybody will he alright .

Saying so she left from there . Soon they were informed that ishra are taken to operation theater ,if they want to meet them ,they can . Both the parent nodded and went to see ishra ,both were unconscious . Toshiji saw them and started crying ,Mr bhalla side hugged her to console while she cried more saying " ye kya kar diya maine bhallaji ,mere bachche kitne khush the . Bhallaji bacha lo inko , inmein se agar kisi ko bhi kuch ho gaya to main mar jaaungi. (See bhallaji what I had done ,my kids were so happy . Please save them bhallaji ,if anything happens to anyone of them ,then I will die ).

Mr bhalla - toshiji hold yourself ,just pray to matarani ,everything will be good .

Toshiji kissed Raman's forehead which was wrapped in bandage and spoke to him 

" mujhe maaf kar de puttar ,main bahut buri ma hoon ,ye sab mere chalte hua hai . ( I m so sorry puttar ,this all has happened due to me ).

She was about to talk more when the wardboy came and told that he has to take Raman for operation. Mr bhalla pulled toshiji from Raman and the wardboys took him away . They then went to see ishita who was also unconscious, toshiji talked same to ishita and apologised to her too . Then she too was taken for operation . Senior bhalla sat on the bench and waited for the operations to be completed.

After about one and half hour, the light of one of the OT in which ishita was being operated turned red ,sinalling that the operation has completed . Senior bhalla's got up and waited for someone to come out ,soon a nurse came out holding the baby wrapped in blue baby wrap . She gave the baby to Toshiji and said " congratulations its a baby boy ". But before they can rejoice the moment she added " as he is a premature baby , he has to be kept in NICU for rest of the period . Please take him there and get admitted ."

They rushed the baby to NICU ward , then came back and asked about ishita . The nurse informed that she is unconscious and will be transfered to her room after sometimes. They again settled on the bench and waited for other operation to be completed. After a while ishita was transferred to her room ,she was still unconscious. toshiji was with her but her mind was on Raman's operationso she came back to Mr bhalla and they waited together for the operation to get completed . After two and half hour the operation got completed and the doctor informed Bhalla's that the operation was successful but they have to wait for Raman to gain his consciousness . He too was shifted to his room . 

Later in the evening , toshiji was in Ishita's room when she opened her eyes and moaned in pain . Toshiji ,immediately called the nurse to inform about ishita, the nurse came checked her and informed that  she is all right but has to be on bed for atleast a week till her they cut her stitches .

Toshiji walked to ishita and asked " ishita puttar,how are you feeling now . "

I- Mummyji, where is Raman .wo theek to hai na .

She asked before answering toshiji . Toshiji made a sad face and informed her about Raman's operation ,ishita then touched her stomach and looked at toshiji . She smiled and informed " mera pota aaya hai but he is in incubator as he was getting difficulty in breathing ,they said that they will keep him till he completes his whole time ."

Ishita's eyes got teary and she said " I m sorry mummyji its my fault ,agar maine Raman ki aawaaz sun li hoti to aisa nahi hota ."

T- don't cry puttar , you are still weak . Just pray for his speedy recovery .

I- mummyji ,I want to see them .

T- no puttar not now , your wounds are still fresh , you shouldn't stress yourself.  

On the other hand ,though the operation was successful Raman's hadn't got his consciousness, he was still in ICU . Now ishita was fully awake but was continuously crying as she so badly wanted see Raman and her baby ,but cannot because she was restricted to walk either her stitches will get stressed. Toshiji was always beside her ,continuously consoling her to be calm but it seems nothing waa helping . Finally Mr bhalla clicked a pic of baby and showed it to ishita makkng her bit calm but not for much time as she wanted to see Raman too . 

Two days passed ,it was most difficult two days pf their lives and Mr and Mrs bhalla ,has to juggle between ishra and baby . They themselves were old and had to take care of everything ,Raman and baby were in ICU so they can't be moved but Mr bhalla booked a bigger and comfortable room for ishita so that they can also rest there . Toshiji informed about the situation to their helps who were very helpful, they make foods for them and take it to hospital along with their cloths and other necessary things ,so they don't have to tire themselves in coming and going to house . The whole family spend two days in hospital ,ishita and baby are recovering nicely but there was no improvement in Raman's situation which was makkng them scared . Finally after two days ishita was instructed to take some walk which will help in healing her wounds fastly . The first thing she did after knowkng this was to request toshiji to take her to Raman and then to her baby . Toshiji asked a nurse for same ,she agreed and accompanied them . Now they are finally in front of Raman's ICU room , ishita sloqly opened the room and walked to his bed ,she saw his head was wrapped in thick bandage while many tubes and wires were connected to his body . Her eyes became glassy and tears made their way from them which she didn't even bothered to wipe and sat on the chair beside his bed . She held his hand and spoke " I m sorry Raman ,if I would had been little careful, this wouldn't had happened. I know you wanted to prove that you love our baby a lot but that doesn't mean you have to prove this by risking your life. Its no doubt that I love our baby but you are most important to me , you know na how much I love you then why are you testing me . You know I m nothing without you ,chahe mere paas sabkuch ho but aap nahi to kuch bhi nahi ,so please come back for me ,for mummyji and papaji, for our baby . Aapko pata hai mummyji papaji ki kya halat hai ,they are doing everything alone . When we should take care of them they both are taking care of us and you know nobody is going home till you wake up and come home with us ,so hurry up and wake so that we all can go back home and celebrate the arrival of our baby .

Like this she talked for him for somemore time till the nurse came and told her to leave and rest . After that she went to see her baby . She saw him sleeping peacefully in incubator , her eyes got filled with happy tears and she looked towards toshiji ,as if showing her proudly that its her baby . Toshiji nodded and said " he eyes are exactpy like you and he got dimples like our Raman . Ishita gave a flying kiss to her baby and then returned back to her room .

Slowly the days started passing , a week has passed ,Now doctors had removed ishita's stitches and she got discharged but she didn't go home as the baby and Raman both were in hospital . It was about twenty five days and the doctors had told that the baby is all fine and they will discharge observe him for next twenty four hours and if everything goes fine they will discharge him tomorrow.  Bhalla's got happy listening to this but their happiness didn't last for long as next moment they realised that ,the most importantly person in their life " Raman" hadn't woke yet . Their eyes got teary while ishita went directly to Raman's room and saw Doctor was checking him . She went directly to doctor and asked " sir why my husband's situation is not improving, its been more that twenty five days . ".

Doctor consoled her and said " relax Mrs bhalla ,we have come a long way . Mr bhalla's health is improving fastly ,I didn't wanted to give you hope but as you are bekng impatient, I want to tell you that we had noticed movement in his body ,like you,he is also very eager to woke and is trying his best . May be you will be getting some good news very soon ."

Ishita got happy listening tl this and asked the doctor " sir can I meet him ".

D- yeah sure ,go and talk to him as you do , your words give him strength to fight in this situation .

Ishita went inside ,she settled beside him and spoke " did you heard , doctor has told that he will discharge our baby tomorrow but you know what ,still I m not going back . We had come here together and will go back together . You know ,we hadn't named baby till now ,as I wanted to name him with our choice ,not only mine or mummyji or papaji . "

She talked somemore and then returned back to her room . Today she was too happy as doctor has said that the baby will stay with ishita ,out from incubator . Finally the nurse arrived with baby in her hand and kept him in ishitas lap . She kissed his temple lovingly and hugged him to her heart while happy tears made her way from her eyes . Mr and Mrs bhalla's eyes also got teary witnessing mother & son union was ,toshiji folded her hands and prayed to matarani for Raman's recovery.  All were rejoicing the moment holding the baby one by one in their arms when a wardboy appeared and informed that Raman's doctor has called them . They all immediately rushed to his room,Mr and Mrs bhalla reached bit earlier as they were ok and walk fast while ishita was coming behind slowly .They entered the room,only to find Raman sitting silently ,resting his back on headboard. They got overwhelmed to see him wake, toshiji rushed to him and hugged him tightly ,she then kissed his temple and spoke " tune mere baare mein bilkul bhi nahi socha na ,soch mera kya hota ,agar tujhe kuch ho jata to . "

Raman smiled and hugged his mother tight then asked " Ma ,ishita kahaan hai our hamara baby ".

Mr bhalla answered "they are ok and are coming ."

Then he walked to Raman to hug him , father son was still talking when ishita entered the room and got the surprised.  She froze on her place and started crying loudly as she can't control her happiness and it came out in form of tears . His parents walked out to give some lone time to them , ishita was still crying when Raman opened his arms and called her to him . She almost ran into him arm and hugged him tight ,in their union they forget about the baby who was sleeping in ishita's arm . When they hugged he got squeezed and started crying seeking their attention . Ishra smiled together and looked at him while ishita mouthed " your son ."

Raman took him in his arm and said " he us too small ,see his hands and legs ,they are so tiny . What did you name him ."

I-We hadn't named him ,were waiting for us .

Later on the day they named the baby boy 

"Ishaant " with everyones approval while they agree to call him "shaan" in short.

They spend that day in hospital , Mr bhalla gave money to his driver and told him to bring and distribute sweets in whole hospital as finally his all the family members are out of danger and will return home next day. The driver did as instructed .

Next day shaan and Raman got discharged. They happily returned back to their house ,toshiji did their aarti and ishraan entered the house together. 

THE END

Thats all for this story . Hope you liked this journeyof ishra,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Note- Almr09,d.s.h,nadiya,lalibhaskar,saba738,Pihu002 your inboxes are full ,please delete old pm's to recieve new ones .

Edited by Divanru - 4 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part ,enjoy reading 

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

superb update 

beautifully written 

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail