Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joy_C thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anjith

I don't like today episode . There is no need of so much flashback os Malhar and Sampada.its annoying, I can't tolerate. On few scence with kalma.

I know right
I just miss that old Malhar... He was so loving & caring😭 

anjith thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjoyc

I know right
I just miss that old Malhar... He was so loving & caring😭

i think every episode should have some kalma scence . Otherwise nobody will watch the show. Wednesday and Thursday episodes were so amazing . The Saturday episode should be more stronger because Indian idol and nagin3 are very tough competition..I think Saturday extension was a bad idea. It will affect trp
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today: so many maternal feelings from Sampada! I didn't expect it... after she left him just like that. Not sure how to take it...
Lumos_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree... He's an ACP & we expect him to think smarter...
Though he doesn't know much about Kalyani but he considered Anupriya as his Mai
How can he forget she had an impeccable reputation!!

I had earlier said that I'll be the happiest one if he's secretly looking into the matter but it doesn't seems so right now..!!🥱

Yes, let's forget about Kalyani for the moment. He clearly knew Anupriya and how honest she is. Instead of blindly jumping to conclusions, he should have given her a benefit of doubt.
I mean you considered her as your mother dude. That ought to count for something.
Lumos_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Today: so many maternal feelings from Sampada! I didn't expect it... after she left him just like that. Not sure how to take it...
</font>

Yeah, Sampada was all ready to bolt with Pillu. Since I had long given up trying to understand Sampada (seriously, who betrays a guy like Malhar for a guy like Atharva), I'm not even bothered by her u-turn.
All I'm worried about is that if she'll try to take pillu away from Malhar. That would be too cruel.
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_shine18

Yeah, Sampada was all ready to bolt with Pillu. Since I had long given up trying to understand Sampada (seriously, who betrays a guy like Malhar for a guy like Atharva), I'm not even bothered by her u-turn.
All I'm worried about is that if she'll try to take pillu away from Malhar. That would be too cruel.

Yes... I know what you are saying... so true...

I didn't like this sudden change... I felt sorry for her... Am I wrong? Because I really don't like to feel sorry for her! I hope they do something soon that will show her selfishness again... something to withdraw the feeling of pity that she gave me today.
Joy_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_shine18

She's is definitely gonna do that as pillu is the only way to get back to the family and Aparna will play her dirty tricks to prove Kalyani as a bad mother/caretaker😡

Joy_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Yes... I know what you are saying... so true...

I didn't like this sudden change... I felt sorry for her... Am I wrong? Because I really don't like to feel sorry for her! I hope they do something soon that will show her selfishness again... something to withdraw the feeling of pity that she gave me today.

I have no sympathy for that woman 😡
She left her newborn to be with her lover is another thing... moreover she put all the blame on innocent Kalyani who trusted her & even put her life in danger to protect her from Atharva but what did Kalyani got from all these...!! Her life is ruined just by a false allegation made by Sampada.. I just hate her... She better stay away from KalMa😡
Edited by cjoyc - 5 years ago
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hii everyone! Wow it's so nice to new people on this forum!
Welcome everyone🤗
anjith thumbnail

I have no sympathy for that woman
😡
She left her newborn to be with her lover is another thing... moreover she put all the blame on innocent Kalyani who trusted her & even put her life in danger to protect her from Atharva but what did Kalyani got from all these...!! Her life is ruined just by a false allegation made by Sampada.. I just hate her... She better stay away from KalMa😡
completely agree with you .