Tujhse Hai Raabta

// Tujhse Hai Raabta ~ Chat Club #1 //

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Welcome everyone to the first chat club of Tujhse Se Hai Raabta. Feel free to chat here.

Please follow the Rules.

Edited by altgr - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
This show is very fast paced and unpredictable. It was only last week when they started that Devi track and then Kalyani in that bus drama. But now it looks like it was long back because we have a completely new track.
altgr thumbnail
Everyone please introduce yourself in the introduction thread
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5021906#p148795054
altgr thumbnail
Couldn't not watch the last two episodes. Will watch soon.
Mahi_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was unable to watch the show last week, but having caught up with it, all I can say is wow.. the show has really taken a 180 turn.. i like how the show is fast paced, and stories literally change within weeks, something which is unheard of in indian television.. i like how they are using the ensemble cast, and it isn't tilted towards only one or two characters.. though i wonder what they have planned for Atharva's character? Is he going to be written off the show so early? His charter has done a complete U-turn without any rhyme or reason.. hope it is explained soon..
altgr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi_Devil

I was unable to watch the show last week, but having caught up with it, all I can say is wow.. the show has really taken a 180 turn.. i like how the show is fast paced, and stories literally change within weeks, something which is unheard of in indian television.. i like how they are using the ensemble cast, and it isn't tilted towards only one or two characters.. though i wonder what they have planned for Atharva's character? Is he going to be written off the show so early? His charter has done a complete U-turn without any rhyme or reason.. hope it is explained soon..

I agree 100%.
Not sure about Atharva's character. Since this show is very unpredictable, I can't say anything.
altgr thumbnail
Why so many spammers in this forum? It's so irritating.
SONAL30 thumbnail
Wow we have a chat club
I dint know that
altgr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SONAL30

Wow we have a chat club

I dint know that

Yes we have chat club but sadly no one uses it.
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
helloo hiii
kohi hai kiya