welcome to the forum dear😃
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey😊 ... there must be some FF/OS/TS written on Malhar Kalyani
Joy_C thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow we have a chat club..😊
Hello all, when I came to the forum it wasn't much active..so I didn't introduced myself...and made few posts out of excitement😆 So I guess main bhi new member hoon..😛

Loving the show so far & hope to have a good time here...
anjith thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

yes . Really needed . Something fresh and nice stories of pillu and kalma
Lumos_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi.
I just came to this forum.
So there is a chat club, that is great.
I'm just going to introduce myself, I'm new here. I'm Paro and I really love this show.
I was never really active on any other forum, though I did occasionally write a few OS on couples I really loved.
Would love to get to know you guys better though. 😊
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

yeah pls kuch to likhooo...
anjith thumbnail
I don't like today episode . There is no need of so much flashback os Malhar and Sampada.its annoying, I can't tolerate. On few scence with kalma.
Lumos_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjith

I don't like today episode . There is no need of so much flashback os Malhar and Sampada.its annoying, I can't tolerate. On few scence with kalma.

I don't think the flashbacks would stop for a while at least. Malhar clearly hasn't gotten over Sampada's betrayal. It's still eating him up from inside, the flashbacks are shown to emphasize that. Also to point out the contrast between the Malhar from before. They want to show what a nice guy he was before he went psycho.
In my opinion though by now, he should have had at least a minor doubt that maybe Kalyani and Anupriya might have been framed. He is an ACP, he should be smarter.
Joy_C thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun_shine18

I don't think the flashbacks would stop for a while at least. Malhar clearly hasn't gotten over Sampada's betrayal. It's still eating him up from inside, the flashbacks are shown to emphasize that. Also to point out the contrast between the Malhar from before. They want to show what a nice guy he was before he went psycho.
In my opinion though by now, he should have had at least a minor doubt that maybe Kalyani and Anupriya might have been framed. He is an ACP, he should be smarter.

I agree... He's an ACP & we expect him to think smarter...
Though he doesn't know much about Kalyani but he considered Anupriya as his Mai 
How can he forget she had an impeccable reputation!! 

I had earlier said that I'll be the happiest one if he's secretly looking into the matter but it doesn't seems so right now..!!🥱