Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Poor girl!!! It's too much to handle!!! 
I hope her mom, tells her the truth!! 
Priyanka85 thumbnail
Whn rwnveer was abt to rape her she literally begged him n pleaded him to not do anythn wrong wid her n ranveer also askd now whr all her nakras n attitude go..?? He wants dat kinda ishika back but she was pleading.. Roop came n saved her.. Still shz angry wid him..
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bea1

The montage changed though...it now shows a smiling Roop in that groom's attire walking to a smiling forward facing Ishika in her bridal attire and Roop then putting his hands on her upper arms. It's really cute.

I can't wait to see this. ðŸ˜³

That has to mean the Shaadi has to happen!?
Priyanka85 thumbnail
She also confesses to roop dat she made a mistake by choosin ranveer n she was wrong in judging him.. N knwin him as a person but still shz duin d same.. Shz takin roop n his intentions wrong.. I knw dat d Cvs r purposely showin all these coz ishika z gonna regret big time..
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Poor girl!!! It's too much to handle!!! 

I hope her mom, tells her the truth!! 

Too much esp if she does not know anything that has gone on and shock after shock has just happened it seems. On her big day, and big life changing moment in any girl's life
Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
^ The only excuses I can give CVs for making Ishika behave in the way she behaves in the last few minutes of today's episode and in tomorrow's precap is part shock and part that they might be wanting to flip things around now and have Ishika chase after Roop henceforth.  If not with her dad , hopefully her mum will clearly explain to Ishika everything that's happened and Ishika realises how wrong she is and has been about Roop. In the meantime I hope Roop makes up his mind to step back from Ishika and his love for her. Ishika has put Roop through awful love pain/ pangs and it should be her turn to experience some too.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree Bea. I, too believe that's where this is headed. The best part is, that Roop understands what Ishika is going through. No other man would but Roop does!!
I can't imagine something like this happening to me. I would freak out and lash out. Who do you lash out at, the person closest to you and in this instance , it's Roop for Ishika. 

Roop has seen all aspects of Ishika, no one else has. 
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

I agree Bea. I, too believe that's where this is headed. The best part is, that Roop understands what Ishika is going through. No other man would but Roop does!!

I can't imagine something like this happening to me. I would freak out and lash out. Who do you lash out at, the person closest to you and in this instance , it's Roop for Ishika. 

Roop has seen all aspects of Ishika, no one else has. 

Well said! 

That's one of the things i love about Roop that he understands Ishika. He understands why she reacts like this and that at times and that comes from knowing how she is as a person. He also knows she has been through so much right now...  

It's also how i understand Ishika too!!  

And yes Roop has seen all aspects of Ishika, and no else has. Ishika can also be real with him. 
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She was jumped at few minutes ago her dad might go to coma what do you guys expect her to be liek dark Devi cry and say hai main loot gayi no she has right to be angry and she shall. Everyone kept her in dark no one told her anything and today she almost got raped by the man who she though is a good man.

She has to take her anger out and roop is there for her. Cvs does this to Ishika so roop can support her be there for her whenever she is down. Marriage is half complete now with Rupesh kanchan blessing it will be full marriage
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hello
can i get the next title for next AT😳