Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

hello

can i get the next title for next AT😳

One thing that came to my mind was... one of the Dhadak lyrics

Jo mere dil ko dil banati hai

I am also trying to think of any dialogues in the pre wedding things? Or the promo dialogue.. saat janmo tak.. Ishika meri hai? 
Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lennie

I am also trying to think of any dialogues in the pre wedding things? Or the promo dialogue.. saat janmo tak.. Ishika meri hai? 

there was one with roop saying they are made for 7 jaanam
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

She was jumped at few minutes ago her dad might go to coma what do you guys expect her to be liek dark Devi cry and say hai main loot gayi no she has right to be angry and she shall. Everyone kept her in dark no one told her anything and today she almost got raped by the man who she though is a good man.

She has to take her anger out and roop is there for her. Cvs does this to Ishika so roop can support her be there for her whenever she is down. Marriage is half complete now with Rupesh kanchan blessing it will be full marriage

Keeping her in the dark over her life decision and how it affect her. Is never a good idea despite the good intentions of the three people who love her dearly - Roop, and her parents. 

We all know how Ishika would feel if she was but she will also understand if you had also told her but no one did. And i think at the moment since her dad is in critical condition and she needs him, i think its best she hears things from them atleast her mother. 

But overall as you said Roop is there for support despite her being angry and lashing out...  and we all know Roop understand Ishika, and also what she just been through. 

I really think and hope the CVs show Ishika being told everything and she can join the dots and scenerios up with what happened. 
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Why Ishika mummy didn't came to clarify things about Roop ? 🤔 She is again misunderstanding him. Girls ki yahi problem hai even in real life too , they become judgemental very soon without sensing the perception from both sides 
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

there was one with roop saying they are made for 7 jaanam

In the promo or did he say a new one in todays episode?? 
Priyanka85 thumbnail
4got to update.. Vinay n purvi z marriage broke.. Vinay's parents say dat dey dont wanna get thr only son get married 2 such a F*Ly who has list all respect n reputation coz of ranveer n ishika drama.. Vinay also blames purvin n her F*Ly.. Purvi slaps vinay n he walk away.. 
I think.. Latr purvi will get pregnant n ranveer will marry her..
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

i like this title
.Shiva. thumbnail
its from promo lennie
Lennie thumbnail
Atleast Purvi did one good thing, slapping Vinay!! Usually she always begged him. 

I just do not want Ranveer near any girl! 
Edited by Lennie - 5 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
vinay always wanted to break the marriage he got a chance and left. purvi is the one who will badnaam the family and ranveer will take advantage of that means article was true

roop will become ghar jamie kya😕