Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sspoorthy

Episode 312

Aww arshi looks so cute in this episode and the way he said "humari baat Abhi katam nahi huyi " both arnav and khushi were blushing

Originally posted by: sspoorthy

Episode 313 314

This dadi I tell u just came to fulfil shyam place but later I got happy seeing arshi bending and taking blessings as wife and husband I loved that invisible slap

The way arnav leaves dadi when she was talking and stands out where khushi standing I was like this is ASR and what payal told is right how arnav stood for khushi is

DADI WAS A FORCED TRACK TO BRING TRP, NOTHING MUCH, BUT I WAS WONDERING WHY THE HECK SHE WAS ALWAYS ANGRY, LIKE WHAT WAS THE ISSUE, SHE WAS ANGRY WITH EVEN NANI, THEN QUESTION WAS HOW DID THESE TWO BECOME FRIENDS? IN MY EYES IT WAS MISMATCH KIND A STUFF

BEST CONFESSION EVER๐Ÿ˜ณ

THESE EPIS SHOW HOW MUCH HE HAS CHANGED IN HER LOVE

THANKS, DEAR FOR STOPPING BY AND READING ALL, COMMENTING

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Loved your post @Faiqa, and yes you're right there was nothing much in 326 epi ๐Ÿ˜†

There were really many fillers in here tbh, only with a few crucial scenes & our favorite ArHi romance. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

TRUE, MANY EPIS OF REMARRIAGE EVEN HAVE NOTHING EXCEPT THE ROMANCE 

@Faiqa it's fine dear, you take your time to post updates. ๐Ÿค— We will wait patiently. ๐Ÿ˜ณ And since now there are couple of useless episodes plus soon the Shit-al track will begin & we will have nothing much to discuss, so your posts will be savior. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

THANK YOU DEAR, I ALWAYS DO THINGS IN MY OWN TIME, CAN'T HELP IT

Anjali's character had a downfall since the beginning of kidnapping track and it went on... with finally me hating her character to the core once Shyam's truth was out in front of all. ๐Ÿ˜•

After today's episode, I could never like her at all. I mentioned once that Anjali was selfish, and it was only because she never cared about Arnav's kidnapping and Khushi risking her life only to save him.
Anjali didn't bother to even ask Arnav what all happened with him while he was kidnapped... She never cared to know how Khushi managed to bring him back safely...

In today's episode, she finally accepts the bitter truth... She becomes aware about Shyam's true colors... Why? Only because Khushi & NK put up that skit in front of her. Read carefully... She accepts the truth ONLY because she comes to know that Shyam is the killer of her unborn child. She slaps him because he betrayed her...

Means Shyam is the culprit in her eyes ONLY because he harmed her & their unborn rajkumari...His deeds have nothing to do with Arnav's kidnapping, or lusting after Khushi, who is now his sister-in-law.

BANG ON, SAME THOUGHTS, THAT RED WAS WHAT CLICKED IN ME WHEN I WATCHED THAT EPI ONCE, NOT AFTER, I DIDN'T WRITE YET BUT LET ME TELL YOU, HER CHARACTER STARTED OFF SWEET AND VERY MATURED, DERAILED IN MY EYES WHEN THEY STARTED SHOWING HER PRESENCE WHERE SHYAM WAS CLEARLY DOING THINGS IN FRONT OF HER EYES, LIKE ENTERING ARNAV'S ROOM, IN HIS CLOSET ,SAYING KHUSHI MAKES JALAIBIS, LIKE HE WAS IN KHUSHI'S ROOM, AND SHE BLAMED KHUSHI THAT WHY ARE YOU DOING SUCH THINGS WHERE YOU HAVE TO TRIP, THEN KIDNAPPING, THAT WAS A FINAL NAIL, NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME THAT AS A NORMAL WOMAN YOU SEE YOUR HUSBAND DOING SUCH THINGS YET HE IS PURE IN YOUR EYES, SHE WAS THE SAME AS DADI...NO WONDER WHY 

Forget about he being responsible for Shashi's condition, the writers themselves forgot about that and it was never ever mentioned in the show. Such an injustice to Shashi's character.

OH THAT IS A PENDING DEAL, THEY COMPLETELY FORGOT, THAT IS WHY I AM AGAINST LONG SERIALS, IT SHOULD BE SEASONAL AND SHORT WHICH MAKES MORE SENSE

Ok, Shyam's chapter has ended. Bura waqt chala gaya... Like Arnav said to Anjali. But... I will always be mad at CVs for ignoring the Khushi-Shyam scenario so easily. For me, a married man lusting after another girl is not that small issue to be ignored. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

YOU KNOW ASHU, IN OUR SOCIETY THERE IN SOUTH ASIA IS TOTALLY MAN MIND AND ORIENTED IN SUCH A WAY, THEY REFUSE AND CORNERED SUCH ISSUES SO EASILY,PERHAPS MOSTLY ARE MEN WRITERS.BUT NAH, EVEN WOMEN WRITERS THERE HAVE THE SAME TRAITS.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

OMG yes yes I mean exactly this only! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Man this is totally a meme material you know. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ TRUE IT IS
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I must say when he walks and climbs those stairs while taking off his glasses...I remember that powerful scene where he comes to bandage her and I am thinking that this whole scene is showing to bandage Khushi with him regardless of what Garima or Dadi holds for them...

CUTE THOUGHT ZOYA ๐Ÿ‘

Love this connection, That was some powerful scene 
That day he didn't take offerings and 
today he did all for Khushi

But he still doesn't believe in Bhagwan, he is a ritual guy to make his wife again his wife๐Ÿ˜ณ

NOPE, HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD LIE PPL DO, LIKE HER SISTER, HE BELIEVES IN DOING GOOD, AND WHAT HIS MIND AND HEART TUNED TO, AND IF YOU ASK ME I THINK THE SAME, I LITERALLY DESPISE GATHERINGS DOING RELIGIOUS STUFF, IT IS A MATTER IN BETWEEN YOU AND GOD, HAVE FEAR IN YOUR HEART AND DO THE RIGHT THING IS WHAT MATTERS, NOT ANYTHING ELSE

ASR IS ONE OF THOSE WHO BELIEVES IN SAHI AND GALAT, DOING THE RIGHT AND IF IT IS WRONG, SEEKING FORGIVENESS AND THEN MAKE IT RIGHT 
AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES SENSE
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Just Look at him

man he is looking so dashing๐Ÿ˜ณ
I know there is no treatment for me.I love him...

SANAYA๐Ÿ˜ณ YOU ARE MY LITTLE ANGEL
SLOWLY BY SLOWLY I SAW YOU GROWING AND BECOMING A WONDErFUL YOUNG LADY, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG LOVING AND LIKING THIS MAN YET YOU DESRVE WAY BETTER.TRUST ME.MUAHHH
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

This summer Iss Pyaarr...was 7 years old...for you so many years, and for me just a few months...wow...I wonder if over another 7 years, will be the same for me...as for you today...same strong memories, unforgettable..I love the story line, the characters, of course Khushi- Arnav, piano Rabba Ve, or sad Rabba Ve...Im so glad that by accident, I found on this Forum this amazing analysis of yoou, especially Mrs. Mysticaldivine..I enjoy every chapter analysis ...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I AM HONORED DEAR ๐Ÿ˜Š
GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING IT
IPK IS WHAT HOLDING US TOGETHER 
THIS IS A DIFFERENT SHOW AND NO DOUBT CATCHES ATTENTION RIGHT AWAY

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

On Roca, he was in no mood to let Khushi go
Engagement was done and now he wanted to spend some quality alone time with his wife
let's get to the business and have a kiss
She was in until she feels the shadow

Ironically, the ceremony disappears along with the guests.
I like your pointer.

Very poignant and thinkable

THNX GALLIA, I KNOW YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS SHOW IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE THESE DAYS, I LOVE THE DUBBING VOICES IN SPANISH ONES
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

ASR to Arnavji, What a transformation...

Waise Arnavji...Tenu kala chasma jachda ve.. jachda ve sohne mukhde pe

MOSTLY MEN LOVE THIS STYLE OF SHADES, THIS IS THEIR TRADEMARK๐Ÿ˜Š
HE REALLY LOOKS GOOD IN IT
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 329

Dhaar...Blade's edge

I always get stuck in NK's words as these words have a meaning. He calls Arnav and asks him "ye konsi dhaar hai..." he wanted to say what kind of wire is this but he says...what kind of blade's edge is this...

Arnav corrects him while that do taari talwar,[sword] Shyam is in the background...I was so happy to see the return of Harward brain  but it cuts short just like Shyam cuts the camera's wires, I was surprised no one saw it before...and Arnav threw it away without investigating further what this wire for?? I think he remembers nothing these days except Khushi๐Ÿ˜‰

NK's words So sach hain wo mooch hai...[ whatever is the truth have a disguise]

now make sense, 

when I saw Shyam with mustache and disguise...๐Ÿ˜† electrician and do dhaari wire.It is ironic that he was never got caught but as NK mentioned it Arnav did get alert and when Shyam without any fear was roaming around, Arnav went straight to his sister's room.The other night of Roca he did feel someone but never investigated but today he did...Asked his sister who was wishing a hell for herself and the the blade of time was ready to cut the beautiful part of her life...her motherhood for which she was getting ready, she is happy and there is no doubt the beauty of a mother was reflecting from her face.Red avatar, like a bride, she was blooming.A motherhood is the best phase of a woman...Arnav alerted the security so the electrician is out and now w are waiting for Dhol wala...pairon main bhandan hai...I was thinking why did they choose this song,hmm, now understood why?

Shyam is the blockage of Anjali's thoughts, with his two-time thoughts, acts he had pretty much disguised himself well enough among all but one blade Khushi is ready to cut him and the other blade Arnav is the hurdle in his plans...pairon main bandhan...but must say man, his fighting spirit to get back to his life his wife his money is praiseworthy...๐Ÿ˜† Contrast to Arnav who can fight alone too for his love, his Khushi...Dhaar...Love it...

The scene which might seem insignificant yet holds power in my eyes is Garima and Buaji.Garima is the woman who holds the torch of motherhood so high without a doubt regardless she didn't give birth to either of her daughters.She brought up these two with all the love she holds and no doubt Arnav will bow down to Khushi later as her mother has taught her so well.Payal and Khushi's eyes hold Garima as their amma no matter what.Same goes to them, they are not sisters but they have a strong bond no one else holds.Khuhsi's saying came true and they found two brothers and now they are sister in laws.

Buaji loves Payal as she is Shashi's daughter yet I always wonder why she never could have such a bond with Akash as she has with Arnav... CV is weak here.Same goes with Garima...aap humain kiss naam se bulat hain uss se humara rishta to nahin badal jata..She meant it and he got it.There was always an unseen respect and regard in between Arnav and Garima...Arnav became more of a son rather than son in law.

I analyze this with another angle, maybe Payal is weak and she doesn't hold the power to make others respect her and her loved ones, don't take me wrong just think.As compared to Payal, Khushi is a lioness in such cases, aap ne halwai kaha uska kya...๐Ÿ˜† or even way before in episode 27 aapke ghar walon ko takleef na ho humarey ghar walon ka kya...she beat the crap out of him as her sister was worried about her and crying.Oh, he got the message clear and very much clear๐Ÿ˜† that day.Never mess with this damsel..she is tiny but nope.Don't go further.

Now I understand why did Garima slap Khushi. She saw Dadi and got it that her daughter is in love with the man who is the son of Malik...the man who was not loyal to his own wife, but Dadi thinks of Garima the responsible for all the mess.Now Khushi has spent six months and came home declaring love for him, if anything happened or Dadi stops and breaks all the ties her daughter's character will be a question, the question of her own character will double the intensity of this matter.There will be no place for them to hide from this stigma...

I must say the same goes to Anji, she is afraid of this stigma too, our society is brilliant for putting their nose into other people's business.During Godh bharai, women were asking about Shyam...He is chanchal, since when, I found him annoying not chanchal...ladies, you need glasses for that cheap.

Finally Garima is in RM to face her fears, Dadi.I must say, the horror some humans create around them is something, I can write a thesis on it.Garima requests to meet Dadi and Mamiji leads them towards her. She tries many times but in vain and each time Garima take a breath of relief...

Khushi enters yet her eyes were looking for her rajkumar who was assending but stops feeling her presence.NK gets stunned and asks how did he know...but instead Khushi answers "bas pata chal jata hai...'

hey hey hey...their tune is coming back after days...but their eyes refuse to let go off each other.The intensity and the desire are reaching new heights now, she lowers her eyes, yes her nose is red, her cheeks are red.

ASR knows his girl and how to bring her back to her sanki state...I remember payesh mehndi... after his lovely and deadly hi, he touched her, grabbed her hand and then handed her the earing...making her speechless, breathless, panting like heck and then tells her don't you dare think that you won this challenge...

here is no difference.

her nose, cheek, earing, he makes her remember all but she is Khushi...she didn't remember all instead she asks Payal am I looking ok...silly girl you are killing him with your looks...damn it...

Nk didn't find the answer of his Question that how did you know but he found Arnav happy and enjoying over Khushi's expense...

Arnav calls her back and she says the same without realizing that what he was trying to remind her...

She thinks he was making fun at her and he says you still have one thing on your face..

Your little red nose...

She gets annoyed and gives Phone to Buaji...who does hum hi dodo with NK...๐Ÿ˜† Akash's expressions are priceless...

but must say NK's words again

hum horror movie dekhaingey..

yeap this mehndi ritual is getting ready to mark one for them...

Dadi and her stubborn ranting..Bringing Shyam back...She even asked Devi Maiya...really if a human knows what is store for him/her will never seek such things from almighty.

Arnav hears it and the man declares

"He will never come to this house Daadi.." 

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 330

Moving on...  

The episode starts with Dadi asking Nani to call Shyam back ad she was sure that he will come back no matter what and I was thinking, of course, he will as the men like him have no self-respect.

Arnav barges in "No, that guy won't come here at any cost..." He tells Dadi he wants to Talk with her and so does Dadi. She is adamant.But the thing which stood up for me he walks up to Payal and hands her di's meds and HE LOOKS at his di.That one look towards Anjali says it all as he is taking an oath again to protect her.

These epis are basically showing me the contrast of love and beliefs. That was what we saw on the date night, A love who wants his love by his side at any cost without caring about this world and the other one wants to be with his love for the wrong reasons, as there is no love in between.Just material like that anklet he was giving her and that reminds me of something different.I will come back to it in a bit.

Nani pleads with both to not fight in front of guests over this event. They both agree and decide to have their conversation elsewhere.  Seeing how everyone is so happy, Garima decides to go and meet Dadi alone too.

"kya karne ki koshish kar rahin hai aap? dadi, aap uss ghatiya aadmi o iss ghar mein lane ki soch bhi kaise sakti hai!" what are you trying to do, anger is underlying yet trying to be calm..  how can you even think of bringing that low man into this house...?

Nani an anchor pleades   "chhotey, shant ho jaiye!" chhotey, calm down 

Dadi and Arnav continue to argue about bringing Shyam back, with Arnav hellbent on making sure he does not return Dadi was the doing the opposite...  Dadi states that he is the father of the child and Anjali's husband which means he has to be here. Basically, ill beliefs of our women in our society that no matter how bad or cheater a man is, if he is the father of the Child so put aside all of his deeds just keep him as high in front of all by lying and hiding his dark side.It is amazing that the whole world out there knows and that is ok yet you as a wife, or sister, or mother will always say...All is well...he remains "jeevan saathi"...bhavish...Sorry guys yet these things make me angry...but she is adamant saying that damadji is not at fault๐Ÿ˜• 

I love ASR here, "I'm sorry, dadi, lekin aapki iss bat se main sehmat nahin hoon," asr takes a stand and refuses to accept her philosophy,  I am sorry but Idon't agree with you, dadi.

This picture holds a big meaning for me, a contrast of three mothers.

One who is an anchor to save the children by keeping her chin up, That is Nani who was, is and will always save her kids without siding wrongdoers or liars.

one with her egoistic headstrong attitude just to put all aside and make it well in Anji's life.Dadi who abandoned them and couldn't abandon her thoughts all these years. Time didn't have taught her anything.I guess.

The third is Garima, who didn't give birth to any child yet she is standing there feeling guilty, dying each second to make it right for the safety of her daughters, she wants to make it right by all means even if she has to hold the hat of a wrongdoer on her head, even though she didn't mean that whatever happened...

Arnav's words were for Shyam but they were reflecting the past ...

He continues being vulnerable , "dadi, try and understand, chauda saal pehle jo hua, usse bhulane mein hme bahuttime laga tha... jab hume laga sab theek ho gaya hai tab usne di aur hum sabke saath beimaani ki. he cheated us."

"He Cheated us all..."

His father, Garima's tears hold meaning here but I felt the pain to my core, this epi might not have anything in it but the true face of life makes me teary.How much a 14 years old have lost, Anjali needs a hug here, that girl is seeking love and all she got, just a cheat and a slap of this life.This child is the only hope she has in my eyes but her own blindness shows us a different outcome.

Happiness is a blessing, Yes, Nani is right here.Nani and Arnav have a heart to heart talk., by holding his cheeks, she tells him to be happy at being a Mama and the fact that he is getting married. Who gets this much happiness at once? His words "aaj di kitti kush lag rahi hai..." I was so wishing, you have no idea why is she happy...

A big change and contrast are here, we should move on by forgetting the past..."

This is the same man who used to give his di answer I have moved on but he was standing on the first step of the stairs and had no clue of.The realization has seeped in, Love has seeped in, the wish of having love in his embrace has taken the space of that emptiness and now he is standing a tall man in love...

He was almost in tears and says to his nani , "nani, main sirf apna dard... apna dukh.. mamma... unki shadi ki problems...unki death...main bas unhe bhulane ke liye..."

He wants to forget, his choked voice was understood by Nani who shows him the way towards happiness, he is becoming Mama and getting married to his love...and all this would definitely make your parents happy too.She wants him to smile...and live his life his way.

But even Dadi and ASR are doing all for Anjali yet the ways are different...

"chahe jo bhi ho jaaye" angry dadi, "hum wahi karenge jo sahi hai!" she'll only do what is right. Typical elder figure who never takes any word from their youngest...She leaves with a nudge in her neck...

Garima overhears this entire conversation and decides not to say anything as everyone is happy and has moved on with their lives. She makes excuse and leaves RM...

So our Shyamji is now from Lawyer to dhool wala, I must say, I loved one thing as his chatracter has been shown as a chameleon, he changes colors, modds, voices, faces, etc here he is showing another color, he was happy seeing and lusting over Khushi the moment he enters, his eyes didn't see his beautiful wife with his child in her vomb, the happiness of her face yet he was looking what he was always looking, his desires in everything.He finds her shoes and he walks upstairs as a chameleon, no one finds him...wow even picture behind him in Anjali's room is Krishna with gopiyan...nice touch.

The scene which makes me stunned the glass pieces so that is why he hides her shoes, now after that has a different meaning for me which I was referring to.

The anklet

Arnav gives anklet to Khushi on Diwali, makes her wear because it was from a mother, her mother for the safety of her own child, a sacred thing her love and devotion to her child.

Today Shyam is giving a mother ... an anklet for her child to make her wear...but instead of her own child's images she is worried for the safety of her husband.Her love and devotion is not her child at this point...

a contrast

Mehndi starts and yes Everyone loves Bhai...lol, Akash's face is worth watching.

Yes, this is his house and he doesn't need permission.Nani gives permission and here he is this LaadGovernor to be with his wife...He makes her realize that they have done this ritual too...

Whose name should be in?

LaadGovernor...

no, don't listen to him...just write A

Angled face, loopsided smile and boring eyes...Oh yeah..."Tumhare naam main bhi A hai...?Khushi Kumari GuptAAA"

A memory slides by and a smile hugs her lips

"we have done this ritual...

Pehle bhi kar chuke hain...

"I desire to be with you. I miss you. I feel lonely when I can't see you. I am obsessed with you, fascinated by you, infatuated with you. I hunger for your taste, your smell, the feel of your soul touching mine.  ~Jack Llawayllynn~

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago