Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome written updates di 
Love ur writings
Sorry for not being online got so busy with career
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I must say when he walks and climbs those stairs while taking off his glasses...I remember that powerful scene where he comes to bandage her and I am thinking that this whole scene is showing to bandage Khushi with him regardless of what Garima or Dadi holds for them...

Love this connection, That was some powerful scene 
That day he didn't take offerings and 
today he did all for Khushi

But he still doesn't believe in Bhagwan, he is a ritual guy to make his wife again his wife😳
Edited by xZoyax - 5 years ago
xZoyax thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Loved your post @Faiqa, and yes you're right there was nothing much in 326 epi πŸ˜†

There were really many fillers in here tbh, only with a few crucial scenes & our favorite ArHi romance. 😳

@Faiqa it's fine dear, you take your time to post updates. πŸ€— We will wait patiently. 😳 And since now there are couple of useless episodes plus soon the Shit-al track will begin & we will have nothing much to discuss, so your posts will be savior. β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Anjali's character had a downfall since the beginning of kidnapping track and it went on... with finally me hating her character to the core once Shyam's truth was out in front of all. πŸ˜•

After today's episode, I could never like her at all. I mentioned once that Anjali was selfish, and it was only because she never cared about Arnav's kidnapping and Khushi risking her life only to save him.
Anjali didn't bother to even ask Arnav what all happened with him while he was kidnapped... She never cared to know how Khushi managed to bring him back safely...

In today's episode, she finally accepts the bitter truth... She becomes aware about Shyam's true colors... Why? Only because Khushi & NK put up that skit in front of her. Read carefully... She accepts the truth ONLY because she comes to know that Shyam is the killer of her unborn child. She slaps him because he betrayed her...

Means Shyam is the culprit in her eyes ONLY because he harmed her & their unborn rajkumari...His deeds have nothing to do with Arnav's kidnapping, or lusting after Khushi, who is now his sister-in-law.

Forget about he being responsible for Shashi's condition, the writers themselves forgot about that and it was never ever mentioned in the show. Such an injustice to Shashi's character.

Ok, Shyam's chapter has ended. Bura waqt chala gaya... Like Arnav said to Anjali. But... I will always be mad at CVs for ignoring the Khushi-Shyam scenario so easily. For me, a married man lusting after another girl is not that small issue to be ignored. 😳😳

yes that blue what I found as always , 
she is selfish since from the beginning
we can understand she is weak,have health issues but if her world is ok she is ok
Faiqa didn't have Haldi yet
my rant is how on earth she is fine with this fact that everyone in the family hates that leecher even Nani
doesn't she think that there must be a logical reason?
Her child is gone so let this leecher go away
but no
she keeps him with her like a Palu
Hate this fact that she wants her hubby with her in RM
if that is the case then go with him
live with him
why the whole family has to suffer because of him 
xZoyax thumbnail

Originally posted by: sspoorthy

Awesome written updates di 

Love ur writings
Sorry for not being online got so busy with career

Wow! sspoorthy 

you are on a roll todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
xZoyax thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

OMG yes yes I mean exactly this only! 🀣🀣🀣

Man this is totally a meme material you know. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣  you both are cracking me up here
True
it is a MeMe material, look at his face πŸ€£πŸ€£
Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just Look at him
man he is looking so dashing😳
I know there is no treatment for me.I love him...

xZoyax thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Just Look at him

man he is looking so dashing😳
I know there is no treatment for me.I love him...

πŸ˜† Sanaya sudhar ja,  be a good girl, I know you don't know hindi and that is why I wroteπŸ˜‰
and I didn't see you on the blog, Chapter 19 has been updated since yesterday,
You will love it because of your crush Arnav,
Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

πŸ˜† Sanaya sudhar ja,  be a good girl, I know you don't know hindi and that is why I wroteπŸ˜‰
and I didn't see you on the blog, Chapter 19 has been updated since yesterday,
You will love it because of your crush Arnav,

Zoya di I can't resist the man you know

what this bold means?

oh i will read today after coming back to home
monicavr thumbnail
This summer Iss Pyaarr...was 7 years old...for you so many years, and for me just a few months...wow...I wonder if over another 7 years, will be the same for me...as for you today...same strong memories, unforgettable..I love the story line, the characters, of course Khushi- Arnav, piano Rabba Ve, or sad Rabba Ve...Im so glad that by accident, I found on this Forum this amazing analysis of yoou, especially Mrs. Mysticaldivine..I enjoy every chapter analysis ...😊😊😊
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
On Roca, he was in no mood to let Khushi go
Engagement was done and now he wanted to spend some quality alone time with his wife
let's get to the business and have a kiss
She was in until she feels the shadow

Ironically, the ceremony disappears along with the guests.
I like your pointer.

Very poignant and thinkable