Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Thank you Isha for your kind words ...  Your review matters a lot πŸ˜Š

oye too much formality😲
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ross11

Suman, I finally read another OS, Gosh I am reading too much. 

Amazing bold avatar of Naina and only writers of our forum are able to close that break up properly i,e with her redemption, CVs toh manhoos hain, the way CVs has wrapped up the track created so much vaccuum.  I so wanted something like that where Naina takes a decision for Sam. 

The title was intriguing and Beautiful story. Well done! 

Thank you Ross ..  Tumhara comment Dekh k was a little surprised πŸ˜†
BTW u should read stuff...  There are many good writers here. .. I am glad u liked my os.. Thank you πŸ˜Š

suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystique123

oye too much formality😲

Haaye meri pyaari behen Isha.. . Pagli tere sath discussions Sab chat par ho jatey hai isliye Yahn formal reply de diya πŸ˜† but u know very well how much you and your views matter 

And personally in my life too I do believe even the darkest night cannot defeat the sunrise and that's y I named it soo ...N like everytime u understood the depth of the title so well .. And yes I wanted Naina to make a decision for Sameer for their love and not because Sharad wasn't a good guy ... I soo wanted Naina to understand the intensity of Sameer's love for her which somewhere is not being shown on the show and I m glad u could connect well 

Once again thank you for the appreciation πŸ˜› ... Loads of love πŸ˜³
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haaye meri pyaari behen Isha.. . Pagli tere sath discussions Sab chat par ho jatey hai isliye Yahn formal reply de diya πŸ˜† but u know very well how much you and your views matter 

And personally in my life too I do believe even the darkest night cannot defeat the sunrise and that's y I named it soo ...N like everytime u understood the depth of the title so well .. And yes I wanted Naina to make a decision for Sameer for their love and not because Sharad wasn't a good guy ... I soo wanted Naina to understand the intensity of Sameer's love for her which somewhere is not being shown on the show and I m glad u could connect well 

Once again thank you for the appreciation πŸ˜› ... Loads of love πŸ˜³

Aww...I love you πŸ€—
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Ross ..  Tumhara comment Dekh k was a little surprised  πŸ˜†
BTW u should read stuff...  There are many good writers here. .. I am glad u liked my os.. Thank you πŸ˜Š

Hi Suman, 
Actually whatever I read, I make sure to register my presence by my comment. So, if you don't see my comment on some threads, you can safely assume I didn't read it. πŸ˜ƒ
You are right, I am learning to read stuffs here, πŸ˜†OS and TS are in my reach but can't say same abt FF. πŸ˜†
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Thank you πŸ˜Š
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful story and so romantic too! 
everything was superb and played out well, preeti knocking sense into her and then, naina running away from home- i was so glad she understood who actually cares for her and loves her and not use her like the rest of her family...the way naina consoled and sameer reacted looked realistic and the kiss was aesthetic, all the pent up frustrations and desires have come out! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Such a beautiful story and so romantic too! 

everything was superb and played out well, preeti knocking sense into her and then, naina running away from home- i was so glad she understood who actually cares for her and loves her and not use her like the rest of her family...the way naina consoled and sameer reacted looked realistic and the kiss was aesthetic, all the pent up frustrations and desires have come out!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much shreya ...I m glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey awesome story. Very romantic and superb writing. Loved it .