Users

Frequent Posters

Booklover94 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey ross!
Wow,I wasn't expecting that twist!
I had a feeling that she would probably choose Sameer,and she didโค๏ธ
So when Sameer tells her that everything is going to be fine,I'm inclined to believe him,seeing as,one way or another,he will always fulfill his promises to naina๐Ÿ˜ณ
Princesswarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! ! I mean just wow!! That was so good. ๐Ÿ‘  While reading I had thought that as in the show,  here too naina would chose her family over sameer๐Ÿ˜ก but you proved me wrong and I can't be more thankful for it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.. She took the best decision of her life to chose sameer over her family . Sameer has since beginning supported her no matter what,  and her family hasn't (except a few) .  But ( I know it was a drabble)  , it still  seemed short because I was so engrossed in reading that I did not realise it is going to end..๐Ÿ˜†Fantastic update.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Update soon
Ps: sorry for the late reply. 
Pss: yes dear,  you do have gained a new follower as I cant help it for you write so well..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ (Read your comment on one of your stories. )
Regards 
Inayat 
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Such a nice Drabble..

It was good to see that Naina choose Sameer.
Sameer is the best choice in her life, which will ultimately give her only happiness.. 

Thank you chaaru, glad you liked it. 
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loftynoni

What an awesome update

she made the right choice
it has to be Sameer
because no one can ever love her like he loves her
keep coming with more such beautiful pieces
Eagerly waiting for them

love
suhani

Hi Suhani, thank you for your encouraging words, glad you enjoyed it. 
Ross11 thumbnail
Thank you. 
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushi99

Agar show mein bhi Rakesh and Taiji yeh bole toh I want Naina to choose sameer without thinking for a sec.

Thank you Sushi, yeah fandom ki dil se yahi khwahish hai. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Booklover94

Hey ross!

Wow,I wasn't expecting that twist!
I had a feeling that she would probably choose Sameer,and she did โค๏ธ
So when Sameer tells her that everything is going to be fine,I'm inclined to believe him,seeing as,one way or another,he will always fulfill his promises to naina๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hi BL, 
Yes, Sam will live to fulfill her wishes for sure. Thanks for the comment, see you around. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princesswarrior

Wow! ! I mean just wow!! That was so good.  ๐Ÿ‘  While reading I had thought that as in the show,  here too naina would chose her family over sameer๐Ÿ˜ก but you proved me wrong and I can't be more thankful for it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.. She took the best decision of her life to chose sameer over her family . Sameer has since beginning supported her no matter what,  and her family hasn't (except a few) .  But ( I know it was a drabble)  , it still  seemed short because I was so engrossed in reading that I did not realise it is going to end..๐Ÿ˜†Fantastic update.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Update soon

Ps: sorry for the late reply. 
Pss: yes dear,  you do have gained a new follower as I cant help it for you write so well..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ (Read your comment on one of your stories. )
Regards 
Inayat 

Hi Inayat, 
I was waiting for this read colored comment. ๐Ÿ˜† bcoz tukka ek do baar lagta hai baar baar nahi๐Ÿ˜ณ...toh I wanted to know your take on this piece, glad you liked it. 
There are few members who read only FanFic on this forum and you are one of them. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I recently started writing such fanfic pieces, happy to get a follower like you. ๐Ÿ˜‰
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Married samaina ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... Finally Naina chose Sameer over her family gives me some respite  and yes jab Sameer hai toh Naina ko kis baat Ka dar...  Mna hi lenge dono ๐Ÿ˜‰ ... Loved the drabble ๐Ÿ˜Š
ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Soooppeeerrr  
Don't know how I missed this 
Fandom ki khwaish hai ki she chooses Sameer 

Excellently written ...loved it