Alok Nath being accused of rape #metoo - Page 6

Posted: 5 years ago
Such disgusting morons should be jailed. 
Eeks. A pedophile too. 

More

He did not deny it even in 2003,04 and 05 when I had written about it. Now I am feeling fearless, he is feeling scared: Vinta Nanda,Writer and producer who leveled rape allegations against #AlokNath

Cant evn imagine what she went thru all these years n working with him:( n im really glad finally its out!
Such a creep I made her' that tone he should b jailed!
I wonder if Amitabh will ever be exposed? I remember Sayali Bhagat accused him or something
Sanskaari to gaya ... yeh Aasharam nikla ðŸ¤¢
https://www.huffingtonpost.in/ankur-pathak/actress-sandhya-mridul-opens-up-about-facing-sexual-harassment-by-alok-nath_a_23556221/
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFu60abOk1U[/YOUTUBE]
Alok Nath stripped in front of me: Hum Saath Saath Hain crew member

A woman crew member of Hum Saath Saath Hain has claimed that Alok Nath manhandled her during the last schedule of the film.

IndiaToday.in
New Delhi
October 10, 2018
UPDATED: October 10, 2018 10:47 IST

Serious allegations of sexual assault have been levelled against Alok Nath, who is known for his 'sanskaari' image on screen. After veteran writer-producer Vinta Nanda accused Alok of raping and brutalising her, not just once but twice, a woman crew member of Hum Saath Saath Hain shared her nightmarish experience of working with him.

In an interview with a leading daily, the woman recounted her horrific experience during the last schedule of the film in Mumbai. "We were shooting for a night scene and I had taken a change of costumes to him. Once I handed him the clothes, he started stripping in front of me. I was taken aback, and tried to make my way out of the room as soon as possible. When I tried to run out, he grabbed my hand and manhandled me. I remember yanking my hand out of his grip and rushing out of the room," she alleged.
Idky but I've always got negative vibes from this dude. Now it's proven why. There's too many creeps like this man who need to be brought to justice. Kudos to the lady for coming out. It's takes a lot of courage to do so.
ye budhau to sanskari nahi b@l@tkari nikle ðŸ˜¡
pata nahi kitno ko harass kiya hoga isne