Users

Frequent Posters

shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Thanks god for objectivity...Phew!!

Now please come and help me here 

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5034389&PID=148657940&#p148657940

Dont know if its illusioned or disillusioned...but I am struggling to make progress.😆

@Bold - sometimes, I think that you are being sarcastic in your replies to me ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Bold (Footage) -Yaar...Romil I agree on footage...Yeh Dipika ka footage kahan dekha yeh batao...ya rote rehti hai ya Sree ke peeche bhagti rehti hai...She has no say in the game...KSis , Surbhi had more prominence compared to her.

The default chance of winning as the format stands today are for KVB & Dipika ...because of their Soap stint and existing fandom.

...both per se are accruing negative perception ...Dipika for being a Cry baby, her controlling nature  and back stabbing a friend@Neha etc...and KVB for his inconsistency and aloofness

...The next in line on Celeb popularity is Neha ...if she play well her popularity will gain momentum (Like SS last year) as of now seems to be on right track...Shristi and Sree are not serious players.

Romil though is the best player in BB12...to get the fandom to rally behind him with Surbhi as Jodi partner is going to be daunting...if they don't dissolve the Jodi concept for next 3 weeks ...he is doomed.

Rocky ki fav hai deepika. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/48344-bb12-surbhi-rana-accuses-karanvir-bohra-of-touching-her-inapprop.htm

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Rocky ki fav hai deepika. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Sare lakshan are pointing towards Dipika's defeat ...lol
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teddy_luv

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/48344-bb12-surbhi-rana-accuses-karanvir-bohra-of-touching-her-inapprop.htm

😆
MadOwhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhzie

@Bold - sometimes, I think that you are being sarcastic in your replies to me ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Cross my heart...it wasn't sarcasm
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ye celebs kabhi nahi sudhrenge. Never play in team. In new captaincy task, the teams are mixed. Dipika and KV instead of playing as team are playing as doubles only match. The lusty face KV made towards Surbhi was disgusting. I can't tolerate him anymore.
shubhzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Ye celebs kabhi nahi sudhrenge. Never play in team. In new captaincy task, the teams are mixed. Dipika and KV instead of playing as team are playing as doubles only match. The lusty face KV made towards Surbhi was disgusting. I can't tolerate him anymore.

@Bold - Did you read the inappropriate touching waala article? KV and lusty face, I don't want to see it any more.🤢🤢
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhzie

@Bold - Did you read the inappropriate touching waala article? KV and lusty face, I don't want to see it any more. 🤢🤢

I saw it on voot. Surbhi told him you touched me on sides below arm. That's when KV reacts, look at his face. Yuck.

Guess it's the same video which article refers.
shubhzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

I saw it on voot. Surbhi told him you touched me on sides below arm. That's when KV reacts, look at his face. Yuck.

Guess it's the same video which article refers.

@Bold - Ye mujhse naa ho payega, he already gives me creeps and uska lusty face dekh kar I will not be able to sleep.🥱