Users

Frequent Posters

KattoGilheri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have decided In this scripted season of BB ...I will root for Neha & Romil 
I like Branded  and Khan sisters also little bit

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

The reply given by Dipika to COW was exactly what I expected from her n not at all surprised. Also the question was wrongly posed n gave Dipika the perfect opportunity to portray herself the peace maker.

She said she didn't want to aag lagaofy. She would know that Neha would not create drama or fight. The most she would have done was to confront Shree n told him off. But yes dat would have Shree throw another royal fit n his target would have been Dipika. So basically Dipika was afraid to get on the wrong side of Shree.

True

She picked her security over taking a stand.

It was ridiculous to justify Sree's insinuation...using his Bimari status 

Just proves she has no values or belief systems...just a devious and manipulating mind

Strangely...unlike the normal. COW process of prodding the contestant...Sallu ended it abruptly .
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KattoGilheri

Vahi toh ..BB has lost credibility

But y Sallu scared of sree   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scared because ...Sree is like Salman ...a loose canon
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jaslota dadaji behaving like this for his grand daughter's age gal is creepy...
Shree is some VVIP kya? political connections with ruling govt - he contested n lost..πŸ˜†

BB12 sux...

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

True

She picked her security over taking a stand.

It was ridiculous to justify Sree's insinuation...using his Bimari status 

Just proves she has no values or belief systems...just a devious and manipulating mind

Strangely...unlike the normal. COW process of prodding the contestant...Sallu ended it abruptly .

@Bold - I guess that was coz BB team want to create a rift between Neha and Dipika. The female rivalries have always been one of the most talked about part in BB seasons and one needs worthy opponents and this time I guess BB is hoping for Dipika vs Neha. Though even if Neha distance herself from Dipika, i doubt there's going to be open electrifyingπŸ˜† confrontations.
Edited by khamosshhh - 5 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
ormax rankings
khamosshhh thumbnail
It must be kind of demotivating when whatever u do, u get questioned. It's a good thing Neha is sorted and listens to everyone including salman with an open mind and accepts her mistakes when she is wrong, but is assertive and stands by her actions, when she feels she's right, whether it's shree, dipika or salman in front of her.
Also in an UD she was discussing with KV and said that she knew whatever decision she would have taken as a sanchalan in d captaincy task, would have been criticized, coz the nature of the sanchalan was such and that she tried to be as fair as possible. 
Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bigg boss ne kisi ko Eliminate nahi karna hota to voting kyun karvata.. 3 weeks me 2 baar Elimination nahi huyi..
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Manveer ne jo grooming kiya hain ... viswas nahin hota dekh ke 😲 πŸ˜†

Yes manveer is dating wid kamya, n kamya looks kafi serious hai
khamosshhh thumbnail
It's confusing. They showed promo of task and not nomination. Don't tell me only Neha, Shree and kV are nominated??