Anupriya hates Kalyani?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
One thing I noticed in last episode that Anupriya says she hates Kalyani from the very first day and because of her Atul left her. Anupriya is such a good person, how can she hate a child. She can hate Madhuri and Atul but Kalyani? why? Does it mean that Atul left Anupriya because Madhuri was pregnant with his child? Of course it doesn't make Atul any innocent.
I seemed to have missed that part. That is so unlike her character. But, maybe it was a spur of the moment thought, a slip of the tongue.
i guess it is obvious for anu to have a little hate towards kalyani , deep inside her heart and it is totally justified from her POV because i guess madhuri was pregnant so  atul left anupriya  . that would have created a deep wound in her heart . but love anupriya's character , so selfless and kind and just hate atul , he affected 3 lives , anu's madhuri's and kalyani's t
Why wouldn't she hate Kalyani to a certain extent? Anybody in Anupriya's position is bound to have some hatred towards Kalyani. She has been nothing but kind and gracious to Kalyani ever since the first meeting. Then she takes care of her at every point and turn. She brought her home to her father's fam. Kalyani had been nothing but rude from the beginning. Then she tried to kill her by poisioning her. And all that are apart from the fact that she is the other woman's child.
[QUOTE=rogna]Why wouldn't she hate Kalyani to a certain extent? Anybody in Anupriya's position is bound to have some hatred towards Kalyani. She has been nothing but kind and gracious to Kalyani ever since the first meeting. Then she takes care of her at every point and turn. She brought her home to her father's fam. Kalyani had been nothing but rude from the beginning. Then she tried to kill her by poisioning her. And all that are apart from the fact that she is the other woman's child.[/QUOTE

that is why she is our anu

she definitely needed to be cared😊

than use her as trash

like the deshmukhs doing to her😡 specially that aparna athiya

chudail kahika

lets hope anupriya gets her love of her life 

who respects her😊