Sarun786 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

☺️Arshians this is my first OS after my first ff "Aashiq Banaya Apne" and it is made for "IPKKND Anniversery drabble contest" i hope you will love it I know you will suerly like it😆 and if you like i can contineu it as SS 

True love

Prince Arnav Singh Raizada is the ruler of his kingdom and is the most powerful and angry young man in the land standing in middle of princesses as All the princesses of the nearby kingdom have come there for married to this smart tall handsome Prince Arnav. Each of them had fantasies to be his bride someday. 

The whole kingdom is excited with the ceremony of selecting bride for prince Arnav. Everyone present in hall only staring at prince Arnav Singh Raizada, but his eyes are only searching for one girl who have stolen his heart who have save his life. Yes, she is the one for whom he has made this plan.

Arnav gave a signal to man standing upward and next minute chandelier start to fell on him. There was absolute and complete silence as everyone held their breath at the sight in front of them. Prince Arnav is just standing there waiting for his lady love. When he felt her touch. The same touch he felt two days back drawing in water in unconscious state. In that state also, he felt her touch and instantly felt pull towards her. Last time she saves him and this also he knows she will come to save him and here she is lying in his arms. While saving him from chandelier they both rolled to other side. Prince Arnav look at his lady love Khushi. Her hair is flying all over her face. He removes her hair from her face and for the moment he lost his breath seeing this beauty lying in his arms. Her button like nose, her pink rose petals like lips and her innocent looking face. Everything is just perfect just like he imagines her to be. Her eyes are closed as she is shivering with fear while clutching his shirt tight in her fist. She is looking so cute. He can feel her skin as he has wrapped his arms around her bare waist. She is so soft like baby.

The crowed stayed silent as everyone is confused and shocked of the girl. Everyone is wondering about what she is doing in Prince Arnav's arms 

Arnav came out of his trance seeing her fainting in his arms. He immediately got up holding her in his arms. He looked around to find every one's eyes on them. He calls one of servant there

servant: Your majesties 

Arnav: made this place clear

Saying that he dismisses him off to their duties.

All princess has become jealous seeing Prince Arnav carrying a girl like this. Arnav made his way to his chamber and entering inside he slowly places her on bed and try to move back but not able to. He looks up to see Khushi is still holding his shirt collar. He smiles looking at her innocent gesture and slowly remove her hand from his shirt, then moving back he sprinkle some water on her face and smile seeing movement of Khushi. She opens her eyes slowly and look around, then her eyes fell on Arnav and her eyes became wide seeing Prince Arnav in front of her. Her heart started to beat fast as She looked into his eyes which looked brown with some depth feeling I. them. She lost in his eyes and they both share an eye lock, when Arnav move forward and remove a hair tendrils from her face and she come to sense she moved back in fear when Arnav held her hand and pull her to him

" Don't you dare." Khushi look at him scarily. Seeing her scare face, he said little calmly, " Khushi you already run enough from me. Not anymore. I will not let you run away from me again." Khushi become shock as how he knows her name. She looks at him with wide eyes and Arnav understand her shocking state. He continued " I know everything about you Khushi, I got to know from your villagers. Everything from how you save me, how you are thinking of not capable for me." Khushi got tears in her eyes thinking this. Arnav wipe her tears nodding at her, " no more tears Khushi i know how much you love me that risking your own life you save me from drawing in water and poorness don't matter in love Khushi. Love happen with anyone and anywhere. Where we both don't know about each other but still it happens with pure heart. its call True Love Khushi." Khushi nodded her head happily as she realizes about their True Love for each other she fell in his arms crying happily. Arnav too hug her back-feeling content to have he in his arms. Khushi is smiling happily in his arms. She is so lucky to have a husband like Arnav. Like every girl She wished for her Prince to pick her up and take her on a horse. It never mattered to her if he was rich or poor she wanted only to love from him.  She is poor and all alone in the world, when two days back she found him in unconscious state drawing in water and that instant she felt pull towards him and she save him and fell in love with him. She wished for a man who would love her and protect her from every bad thing in the world and here he is her True Love in her arms.

They both still lost into each other's embrace when Khushi remember about chandelier incident. " Arnavji so this drama you made for finding me only." Arnav nodded his head still in her arms and Khushi cry more at Arnav's love for her.  She hugged him more right. "Arnavji how can you do this, what if..." she stopped in middle not able to say anything and Arnav ran his hand on her back consoling her. " i understand Khushi"

" Arnav Khushi will always stay together"

They both stay like that in each other's embrace feeling happy of finding True Love

😳PLEASE GAVE A COMMENTS AND LIKES FOR MY FIRST OS 😆 

also please read my first story here

Aashiq Banaya Apne

Edited by Sarun786 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago